Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205657 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by transbut5(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
any welding and offshore technology engineering lecturer 2? please what was your score
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Boyowa(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
And who is deceiving you people that it's by score? SMH I won't be surprised if someone with 9% gets the job and those with 50% sits @ home....
All you need to do is pray and stop asking for who read this and what's ur score!! Why dint you post you own score too lol
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Boyowa:
And who is deceiving you people that it's by score? SMH I won't be surprised if someone with 9% gets the job and those with 50% sits @ home....
All you need to do is pray and stop asking for who read this and what's ur score!! Why dint you post you own score too lol

that's true brother. God is the ultimate
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by stinggy(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
moststylish:
na wah o,so i cant enjoy the oil wealth in my own land,right in my backyard,if tihis oil was in the north will they talk of federal character?

Bro I saw the list, 750 in all. The name contained mostly SS names; fregene, oghene this and that, etc. We from other regions should be the ones to complain of what you're complaining of right now, believe me.
Afterall it is OneNigeria grin
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
stinggy:

Bro I saw the list, 750 in all. The name contained mostly SS names; fregene, oghene this and that, etc. We from other regions should be the ones to complain of what you're complaining of right now, believe me.
Afterall it is OneNigeria grin

what list are you talking about?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by stinggy(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
jkels:

what list are you talking about?

They pasted the master list at the entrance gate. They removed it yesterday morning, but I saw it before they did so.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2015
stinggy:

They pasted the master list at the entrance gate. They removed it yesterday morning, but I saw it before they did so.

The names are 918 in all, not 750. The cut-off will be placed according to states. 60% cannot be cut-off marks for all states.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by stinggy(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
busuyem:

The names are 918 in all, not 750. The cut-off will be placed according to states. 60% cannot be cut-off marks for all states.

Maybe it wasn't all that was pasted when I got there.
Don't know anything about cut-off.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
busuyem:

will it be according to states or positions applied for?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2015
jkels:

will it be according to states or positions applied for?

Either of the two.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
busuyem:

Either of the two.

aiit. God is our ultimate
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by silasgenius(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE THAT APPLIED FOR LECTURER OFFICER II B GENERAL STUDIES-ENGLISH? WHAT DID U SCORE IN THE 2ND CBT? SEND ME UR CONTACT, LETS CHAT!!! WISHING YOU THE BEST!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
I didn't see my result for the first CBT, but was invited for the second CBT in which I scored 55%. I applied for the position of Lecturer Officer 11 D (Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies). I hope to be considered for the next stage, interview, and ultimately the job. May God help me.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Philadelphia: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Is there anyone in the house that applied for LIBRARY OFFICER II B that has been called for 1st CBT?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nduline: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
silasgenius:
ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE THAT APPLIED FOR LECTURER OFFICER II B GENERAL STUDIES-ENGLISH? WHAT DID U SCORE IN THE 2ND CBT? SEND ME UR CONTACT, LETS CHAT!!! WISHING YOU THE BEST!!!
I applied for Lecturer Officer IIB General Studies-English language. I Scored 58%. What about you?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by silasgenius(m): 12:13am On Jan 24, 2015
nduline:

I applied for Lecturer Officer IIB General Studies-English language. I Scored 58%. What about you?
If you are on Whatsapp, lets chat: 07083389435.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by abdultobz: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Learnt interview is likely Tuesday. That 250 persons will be invited,150 to be hired. Speculations from the group...Let's pray for favor for guys.Invites will likely start rolling in from today. Whatsapp Group chat 08033704634
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2015
We are all in God's hands
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Jabski: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is well
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jabski:
It is well

amen
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by krexpo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is well..........
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
I know I'm not the most qualified candidate, but something deep down inside me tells me that I'll be among the successful ones. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I'll come back to this thread to share my testimony. Till then, I wish you what you wish yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by damzelicious: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
I haven't seen anyone say they applied for machinist position here, or is my Husband the only one that applied for the post? Pls if you applied for machinist and was also called for the 2nd CBT pls let me know.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls house any update abt the interview? Have they started calling 4 interview?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2015
nwekesimon68:
Pls house any update abt the interview? Have they started calling 4 interview?
No!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Boyowa(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2015
damzelicious:
I haven't seen anyone say they applied for machinist position here, or is my Husband the only one that applied for the post? Pls if you applied for machinist and was also called for the 2nd CBT pls let me know.
yes I applied and 17 of us did applied too plus ur hussy 18
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Boyowa:

what of anyone that applied for Civil Engineer / Lecturer Officer II ( Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology)?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Boyowa:
How did know the no of applicants for the position?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Boyowa(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2015
monteriza:
How did know the no of applicants for the position?
attendance
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Boyowa:
attendance
I didn't know the attendance was called by position.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Boyowa(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2015
monteriza:
I didn't know the attendance was called by position.
send ur number to me aboyowaeserokpe@yahoo.com let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Boyowa:
send ur number to me aboyowaeserokpe@yahoo.com let's chat on whatsapp
I'm not on Whatsapp. I'll send the no anyway. Flash me and I'll call you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.