Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women (1954 Views)

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / See Wat A Man Wore 2church 2day / Pics: Kenyan Women Protest Harrassment Of Women Over Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by slimfashionline(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
A lot of Kenyan men have joined the campaign condemning the harassment of women in Nairobi for 'inappropriate' dressing. A woman was stripped naked last week, another one this week. So protesters started this #mydressmychoice campaign. This man claims he is campaigning on behalf of his sisters, mum and girlfriend and shared this pic on instagram.

More pics visit www.kingaleyamaechi..com

Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin This clown cheesy
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by kennyslim1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
slimfashionline:
A lot of Kenyan men have joined the campaign condemning the harassment of women in Nairobi for 'inappropriate' dressing. A woman was stripped naked last week, another one this week. So protesters started this #mydressmychoice campaign. This man claims he is campaigning on behalf of his sisters, mum and girlfriend and shared this pic on instagram.

More pics visit www.kingaleyamaechi..com

make dem no kill am thinking he's gay o
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
lol the dress even fits him!
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol the dress even fits him!
wanted to say it but was scared of being tagged "gay" and I'm not.
Well, I still didn't say itgrin
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

wanted to say it but was scared of being tagged "gay" and I'm not.
Well, I still didn't say itgrin
lolss, but u just indirectly said it grin tongue it doesn't mean u r gay dear. its good to compliment ur fellow man cheesy besides d dress will even fit u too tongue grin
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by Lordabas: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2014

THe man looks like Seun cheesy
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by blemon44(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
i'm scared!
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by slimfashionline(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Babe this one you are responding back to this young handsome man passionately....Are you beginning to fall....just passing...shaaa
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by francizy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gay arss mofucker!
**spits**
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by EvangSDKalu: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
The man is beautiful or do their call it handsome in that dress.
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolss, but u just indirectly said it grin tongue it doesn't mean u r gay dear. its good to compliment ur fellow man cheesy besides d dress will even fit u too tongue grin
Hehehegrin You no serious o. I kpako pass that man e no fit o. You don ever see John Cena in girl dress?grin
Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by icebebe(f): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
blemon44:
i'm scared!
oh dear,dnt b his madness is still in d primary level

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This Kenyan Man Wore To Protest Harrassment Of Women by StevinMorgan(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
If na babe em be i no go eva near am,
See em strong laps like iron rod grin

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Dbanj Performing On Stage In Only Towel / Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 / Dj Cuppy Launch her New Compilation Album "House of Cuppy ||" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.