Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 (1952 Views)

Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / Tupac's Comments About Donald Trump In 1992 Are Sadly Relevant Today / Emeka Ike Founded Nollywood In 1992 Yoruba & Hausa Not A Part Of It-wale Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
i just stumbled on this online. cool wink

Re: Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 by lomprico(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
This cannot be in 1982 op!
Re: Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 by JEITO: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Now I know wiz kalifa has Nigerian route. His long lost dad has been found.
Re: Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
1982?
Re: Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
lomprico:
This cannot be in 1982 op!

Yup. You are right.

Fixed. 1992.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/segun-arinzes-debut-album/

Did you know that Segun Arinze once enjoyed a thriving music career? Did you also ever know that the actor was born, Segun Padonou Aina? Well, if your answer to both questions is no, you may be pardoned because the deep-voiced actor hit critical acclaim for his ‘bad boy’ roles, in Nollywood.

His debut album, Dreams released in 1992 under the Premier Music label, spurned quite a number of hits and contained some of the best love ballads at that time. Nwanyi Ngaga ‘Waka Waka baby’ was one of them. A year before this album was released; Arinze was commissioned to do the theme song for the Nigeria Music and Fame Awards in 1991. On how the name, Segun Arinze came to be, the artiste whose father hails from Badagry, says, “My music label, Premier Records felt Segun Aina sounded ‘jujuish or should I say ‘fujiish’, and they wanted curiosity and controversy to the name because they were creating a pop singer. Well the name Segun Arinze stuck.”

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 by 49cents(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Srill looking for his songs

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) / BIG BREASTED Cossyorjiakor Meets Another Babe With Intimidating Boobs On Set(pic / Genevieve: I’ll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now I’m Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.