Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos (11372 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You can stop hating undecided
mchew...sadly,ur thoughts and opinions don't matter to me. In other words..na u sabi
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Vivly:

Durhhhhhh. Enough with this on all threads. I dont know the kinda females you know( no offense).
I know women that still keep their figures trim.and fit after child birth.
That woman is white. That means she's exposed to surgery, botox, tummy tucking and what have you. Maybe it's her genes sef.
Give Nigerian Women a break. Just because our mothers have decency not to post their belly pictures doesn't mean we lack that.
Cheerssmiley
bhuhahahahahah, abeg keep decency out of this.

with the rate of cheating among married women this days, i wonder what decency you are talking about, agreed there are a few decent ones but the ratio is next to zero my dear

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Fraih(f): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
OMG shocked
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2014
pweetixandy:
lol..our naija men,una too no dey try. Even if a guy manages to stay trim,somethngs wld still be jiggling, d chest wld be like chopping board,after he wld say rest ur head on my chest,fear sef go dey catch me make I no go break him ribs. A man is supposed to be firm,hard and toned,that's what masculinity should look like. That's where kwonder comes in *whistles*
Of course,its still cool for a guy or girl to be slim than fat,a guy needs work out,especially guys in their 30's when guys start to develop fat and settling,not for guys in 20's,vigorously hustling ages except for lazy guys with no focus,cos Nigeria is too harsh than to be sleeping in gym in your 20's,but to be honest with you,these foreign girls have really fantastic bodies,Halle Berry almost 50 looks like a 16 year old girl and very beautiful,Cher at 69 looks younger than some Nigerian girls in their 20's,Lisa Presley is 69 and looks 30,its no photoshop and no surgery,age is just a number to these people,Elizabeth Taylor was 63 and Michael Jackson was still crushing on her because she looked 30,they all look so beautiful even more beautiful as they age,im very sure Kim Kardashian would still look like she is now when she's in her 60's or even more beautiful
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by StevinMorgan(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2014
shocked When u give birth to oyinbo children their mothers d still get shape but naija children go stress the mother for labour saytee she go become shapless.. Naija i hail thee grin
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by kelechiMarie(f): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2014
It's very possible ,my grandma had 13 children,she was a slimmer than the lady in the pic and a veeery flat stomach
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by ayukdaboss(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2014
pweetixandy:
mchew...sadly,ur thoughts and opinions don't matter to me. In other words..na u sabi
And my life depends on your thoughts grin
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2014
I believe her because IF. U. Start EARLY to give birth as a woman, the chances of appearing DISFIGURED and SAGGY reduces drastically....
Because before 35years u must have had all your kids.
Dats the reason most of our MOTHERs lack POT BELLY.. (dey had kids early enough ,were HARDWORKING and ate wisely).
I attend to women everyday, so I believe her story.
In fact there are so many ladies like this out there..,just dat dey may be reluctant to take to social media.
Check omotala's family --there is nothing special, just dat she kick started very early...(her 1st daughter).
Genevieve ..also there.
Liz Benson also an example...
Many more..
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Of course,its still cool for a guy or girl to be slim than fat,a guy needs work out,especially guys in their 30's when guys start to develop fat and settling,not for guys in 20's,vigorously hustling ages except for lazy guys with no focus,cos Nigeria is too harsh than to be sleeping in gym in your 20's,but to be honest with you,these foreign girls have really fantastic bodies,Halle Berry almost 50 looks like a 16 year old girl and very beautiful,Cher at 69 looks younger than some Nigerian girls in their 20's,Lisa Presley is 69 and looks 30,its no photoshop and no surgery,age is just a number to these people,Elizabeth Taylor was 63 and Michael Jackson was still crushing on her because she looked 30,they all look so beautiful even more beautiful as they age,im very sure Kim Kardashian would still look like she is now when she's in her 60's or even more beautiful
one thing all of this women u mentioned have in common? Moneeeeey!! If I had d kinda money they have? This wld not be d first time u'll be hearing of pweetixandy cheesy
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:

And my life depends on your thoughts grin
k
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2014
aguiyi1:

bhuhahahahahah, abeg keep decency out of this.

with the rate of cheating among married women this days, i wonder what decency you are talking about, agreed there are a few decent ones but the ratio is next to zero my dear
and I thought u had sense oooo..with this thn u wrote now..I'm disappointed.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by repogirl(f): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Its quite possible o, I have seen a woman with 5 kids who looks so trim and young, you wouldn't even know she's married.

and *clears throat* even I myself have had three kids and still lepa to the bones.

my grandmum had eight and was still trim till she died. So, its very possible. I guess its in the genes but these days with some exercise, skin treatments and a little surgery to nip and tuck here and there, one can manage to look good.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by littlemistress: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You can stop hating undecided
. oga., this not hating. 8 children @ 44 years with that kind of body can only be achieved with the help of surgery or photo effects. That is not to say most married women in 9ja cannot stay fit even after birthing. Genetic makeup differs
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nmeri17: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
only 8 children?? shocked and they're even in their 20's
Lol. maybe she's one of her children Is she immortal
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
pweetixandy:
Cosmetic surgery..that's how. She works out,diets and all that jack,but she needs at least liposuction on her waist to have this figure. And d pix may have been studio enhanced,every thing is photoshopped this days

grin grin grin

Jealousy is a dangerous disease.I'm sure you are one of the girls that are suffering from excessive intake of Nkwobi,Isiewu and Beer. grin
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
iamrealdeji:

They can afford liposuction, botox and laser treatments, which is something an average Nigerian girl cannot afford.
You will scream "the devil is a liar" at the mention of N500 airtime... But u want to talk about treatments that cost not less than $5,000 like the money can be picked up in a bin
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
mikeson12:

grin grin grin

Jealousy is a dangherous disease.I'm sure you are one of the girls that are suffering from excess intkae of Nkwobi,Isiewu and Beer. grin
lack of knowledge is more deadly
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
44 years,not impossible but 8 kids,highly doubtful.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by myouri(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol. iPray ooo!! In tiz generation of Plastic/cosmetic Surgery?? If d part of d 8kids is tru..she definitely aint natural. Bet..Money good oo..If ah gaz money now..iCan make my 80yr old grannie look like Beyonce sha..Hehe
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by venivedivici(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vivly:

That woman is white. That means she's exposed to surgery, botox, tummy tucking and what have you.

She's not white.

And not only white women are exposed to such.

No be the same procedure wey Stella Obj been go do?
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
lack of knowledge is more deadly

Hey!its a typo error nah.Nobody is above mistake sad
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
pweetixandy:
and I thought u had sense oooo..with this thn u wrote now..I'm disappointed.

that na your wahala o
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
mikeson12:

grin grin grin

Jealousy is a dangerous disease.I'm sure you are one of the girls that are suffering from excessive intake of Nkwobi,Isiewu and Beer. grin
typical naija broke man mentality..when a girl talks about another girl,its jealousy or hate. Lemme leave u to wallow in ur stupidity.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by mrbyron(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
with her body still looking like that, she should expect more kids cuz she will always be bent over
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
OP. Is your name Lie Mohammed ?
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by mirexxx(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vivly:

Durhhhhhh. Enough with this on all threads. I dont know the kinda females you know( no offense).
I know women that still keep their figures trim.and fit after child birth.
That woman is white. That means she's exposed to surgery, botox, tummy tucking and what have you. Maybe it's her genes sef.
Give Nigerian Women a break. Just because our mothers have decency not to post their belly pictures doesn't mean we lack that.
Cheerssmiley
she's white?
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by axortedbabe(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Everything boils down 2 self discipline n determination..
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naija woman no need give birth to amoebaize. Just wed am. Thatz all. You ll wake up the next day confused of who you married. ;DNaija woman no need give birth to amoebaize. Just wed am. Thatz all. You ll wake up the next day confused of who you married.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Delicious...
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Bloody lie from d pit of heal
Abi you don go hell before?
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by adepiero: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
she can never be a Nigerian
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 20, 2014
dovelike:

Abi you don go hell before?
no ma'am . Buh if daz where u residen wnt mind visiting..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alicia Keys, Signature Of Style Icon Of The New Year / Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] / Illuminati Cake Present 2 Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.