Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Enyeama Should Win Africa Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Should Win Africa Best (429 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far / Nigerian Prostitutes Promise “week Of Free Sex” If They Win Africa Cup Of Nation / Naija To Win Africa Cup Of Nations 2013 In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Should Win Africa Best by Ayo199(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
captain, Vincent Enyeama could emerge as the 2014 African Footballer of the year according to Olympic gold medalist, Dosu Joseph.
Enyeama was on Thursday listed in the CAF's 5-man list for the best player on the continent Dosu believes that Enyeama merits the award, especially as he has been consistent over the years for the Super Eagles.
"Enyeama [Vincent] no doubt is one of the best in Africa. He has been impressive form for his club in the French league, Champions League and the Europa league. He has also done well for the national team,” Dosu toldGoal.
"He stands a very good chance of been named in the top three but can’t really say if he will eventually win because it has always been very difficult to be named the best in Africa, though, few goalkeepers have won it before but that was in the past.
"This time, I think it will be more difficult but should he win it, Nigerians will be very happy
Re: Enyeama Should Win Africa Best by majamajic(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
They hardly give it to goalkeepers, i think Thomas nkono was the last goalkeeper that won it.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Should Win Africa Best by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
majamajic:
They hardly give it to goalkeepers, i think Thomas nkono was the last goalkeeper that won it.

Nkono was not only the last but also the only goalie to have won it.

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Should Win Africa Best by majamajic(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2014
hifaif:

Nkono was not only the last but also the only goalie to have won it.

so enyeama chances are slim,he deserve but I think the man city guy will pick it again. enyeama will come second.
Re: Enyeama Should Win Africa Best by Raiders: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2014
No African player was outstanding this year. I think CAF should give it to Enyeama

(1) (Reply)

2015 Nations Cup: Nigeria Fail To Qualify For Finals / Keshi Will Stay Says Pinnick / Eagles Midfielder Nears Full Comeback After Injury Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.