Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) (29816 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / National Theatre, Lagos Gets Face-Lift (photo) / Buy A Plot Of Land With C Of O@awoyaya Ajah@the Rate Of 4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by bigfather(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2015
Honestly,I must confess. Am so impressed !
Good job bro !

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2015
bigfather:
Good job bro !

Thank you sir
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by skyps(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
Muyesky I love what you doing here may God empower you more. I will be so glad if you can kindly sum up what it has cost you upto this stage because a friend is about to engage in a similar project.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
bigfather:
Good job bro !

You are not the only one... Muyesky is doing job here.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
mufutau55:

You are not the only one... Muyesky is really doing a good job here.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by LondonCool(m): 12:07am On May 03, 2015
This is a very inspirational piece of work. I'm impressed with the dexterity and attention to detail that has gone into this project.

I'm bookmarking this thread as I'm about to commence mine soon.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by EndiaSami: 12:58am On May 03, 2015
LondonCool:
This is a very inspirational piece of work. I'm impressed with the dexterity and attention to detail that has gone into this project.

I'm bookmarking this thread as I'm about to commence mine soon.
cool bookmark this also https://www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these it will help smiley
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by LondonCool(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2015
EndiaSami:
cool bookmark this also https://www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these it will help smiley

EndiaSami

You have already given me a quote for your products and I'll be in touch with you once we get to the stage where I'll need your products .
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by EndiaSami: 9:28am On May 03, 2015
LondonCool:

EndiaSami

You have already given me a quote for your products and I'll be in touch with you once we get to the stage where I'll need your products .
. Ok boss. Thank you
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
cool

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
wink

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Wall screeding

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
Ty

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2015
Uy

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2015
Rd

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
smiley

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
ty

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
uy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
hy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oga Muyesky... Nice work...

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
mufutau55:
Oga Muyesky... Nice work...

Hajji M.

Thank you sir cool
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by babatosan: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Well done Muyesky .
Why did you not use the cement based screed for the interior walls?
I hear that POP based screed flakes easily
I stand to be corrected
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by kliq(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
[img][/img]
babatosan:
Well done Mukesh.
Why did you not use the cement based screed for the interior walls?
I hear that POP based screed flakes easily
I stand to be corrected

Flakes easily when used externally sir, if it comes in contact with water. Besides. the type of bond used with the screeding paint is also important. Cement based are used externally whilst pop based is for internal. I hope this clarifies your enquiry sir?
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by omobashua1: 3:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Good Evening hajji mufutau.I want to thank you very much for the amoula hookup.I have completed the project and it is quite impressive.I haven't been here in quite a long time and i've been neck deep in the throes of life.Thank you very much for your help.
mufutau55:
Lets's go Muyesky. I like what I see. Good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Davincileon: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Muyesky, is it possible for you to give us a round figure of how much this project cost you? I like this work and I would like to discuss the possibility of you helping me with something like this. You can send me an estimate on efeleonard@gmail.com so we can discuss further. I have a plot of land in lagos that I am looking to develope.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Davincileon:
Muyesky, is it possible for you to give us a round figure of how much this project cost you? I like this work and I would like to discuss the possibility of you helping me with something like this. You can send me an estimate on efeleonard@gmail.com so we can discuss further. I have a plot of land in lagos that I am looking to develope.

will do sir
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by twinskenny(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Muyesky:

will do sir
Baba weldone sir,

for cctv
dstv distribution etc
we are here sir kindly contact us
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
omobashua1:
Good Evening hajji mufutau.I want to thank you very much for the amoula hookup.I have completed the project and it is quite impressive.I haven't been here in quite a long time and i've been neck deep in the throes of life.Thank you very much for your help.

@omobashua1
I am glad everything worked out well and you like the ceiling. Enjoy your house. Stay blessed.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.