Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,594 members, 7,770,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others (1577 Views)

The Quote That Best Describes You / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ / Submit Your "quote Of The Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by chronique(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hi folks! Today is actually my first time of opening this section(forum games) ever since I joined nairaland. I think it's fun and a whole lot saner than most of the other sections I've had cause to view. I like the fact that a good no of threads here,are geared towards putting the mind(brain) to work. Hence,my desire to start this thread.

I like to think a lot,brainstorm,solve mental problems,create just about anything from my mind,etc. At the end of the day,I'd just say I love to do things that puts the brain to work/test. Based on this premise,I'm creating this thread.

Simple rule is this: think,look around you and come up with any inspiring quote that you can think of(create on your own). It might be helpful to others. If you're going to qoute a notable/popular quote,try adding the name of the original author of such a quote. When you create your quote,add a theme to it. The theme simply explains why you came up with that quote.

1 Like

Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
I go with this:

"Papers mean nothing if they don't smell like money" - Rio Bill$

Theme: hustle hard

1 Like

Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by chronique(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
"Those who make significant changes,aren't always the most popular candidates" - Rio Bill$

Theme: you can do much with little.

1 Like

Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by chronique(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
"In life,in our desire to stay humble,we sometimes reduce our selfworth before the eyes of the public. Those who would respect you would respect you,and those who would disrespect you would disrespect you. But whatever you do,make sure you do not disrespect yourself" - Rio Bill$

Theme: give yourself a value.
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by chronique(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
"If you can't respect yourself,don't expect it from others" - Rio Bill$

Theme: respect yourself.
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by icekidgodfrey(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2014
"If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken. But then, does he truly lives?"

Moral: Take a chance on love
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by Craigston: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2014
icekidgodfrey:
"If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken. But then, does he truly lives?"

Lu (Jackie Chan in Forbidden Kingdom)

Moral: Take a chance on love

Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by louken(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good. I love this thread.
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by louken(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Every pawn is a potential queen.

The dawn does not come twice to wake a man.

When you play, play. When you work, work. Don't mix the two.

You fall for me. I fall for you. That's play.

You don't need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination
Jimmy Dean
Theme: you can't always change the past but you have the power over your future- to achieve your goals
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by HFOG(f): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Never confuse the will of the majority with the will of God
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by irishCream: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
louken:
Every pawn is a potential queen.

The dawn does not come twice to wake a man.

When you play, play. When you work, work. Don't mix the two.

You fall for me. I fall for you. That's play.

You don't need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Wow!!!

Me likey... wink permission to copy pleasssssse
Re: Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others by louken(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
irishCream:

Wow!!!

Me likey... wink permission to copy pleasssssse

Granted

(1) (Reply)

Brainless Days 1 / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / Try This Unbelievable Trick. Wow!!! It Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.