Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Look At This Photo And Tell What You See - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At This Photo And Tell What You See (1577 Views)

Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by ireneony(f): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
watch carefully

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by jamilkb(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
I swear i saw one black woman in the middle grin shocked she's too dark oo..

1 Like

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by Texykool: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Two white women and a black person in the middle
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by Lordabas: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2014

I saw the devil in the midst of two light skinned chicks grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wande coal is that you

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
two ocha ka omaka mermaid and one beautiful black lady
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by mytime24(f): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Where's my torch

1 Like

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by akinsadeez(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
wow. only the teeth of that black woman is visible. Chai grin
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by imtech(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
wow..noob saibot without the mask.......buh some ppl black o....see as she rhyme wth d darkness fa
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2014
i see my future wife in the middle cry.....twaaaaaaah*spits* even if them blind me sad

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by vickertony(m): 3:49am On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy :p cool tonguecheesy :p cool
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by nestaAK(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Snake in the eagle shadow grin
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
lwkmd,,laf won kil me 4 here o
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by Islie: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
see three lovely smile

seen two light faces and a dark one in the middle

the middle head seems to have a big face that could occupy the space inbtw the two light faces
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell What You See by ChrisBankson: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
I adore captivating photos that can speak volumes. They often convey emotions and stories more effectively than text. Personally, I frequently rely on stock photo sources to create content, where you can discover remarkable images like bubba wallace images These visuals add depth and impact to my content, making it more engaging and relatable.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans. ..game / The Guess Game / When You First Started Using Whatsapp, Do You Remember Your First DP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.