Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Modernization Of My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Modernization Of My Family (524 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House / My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Modernization Of My Family by Ohmypepperminta: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2014
THE MODERNIZATION OF MY FAMILY
--------------- ------------
I am driving in my car with my wife Sheila and we are on our way to Akwa ibom international airport to pick up Jason who is on a three weeks summer visit to Nigeria. Jason is 19 years old, he lives in New York city, USA. He is Sheila’s nephew and this is his first visit to Nigeria in 10 years. My wife Sheila was born and bred in Texas USA. She came to Nigeria when her parents relocated down here with their family about 10 yrs ago. I met her through a mutual friend.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/the-modernization-of-my-family/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies : What Will You Do In Her Shoes ??? / Missing Young Doctor Found Alive And Well / Who Did All Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.