Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House (6338 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2014
cry cry

my mother in Nigeria just called me and told me our family friend chased his wife out of his house for cheating

this is so sad

This is the first time I have heard a Nigerian woman cheating
she has been cheating on him for 14 years with a richer man

some pple knew right from time but they were too scared to report her to her husband
someone recently had the mind to report after so many years

he said he cldnt handle the fact his wife has been cheating on him for 14 years
it was too painful so he had to chase her out cry cry

I was gisting my yoruba friend in the library
and she said the man isnt supposed to chase her out due to her pride and children
a yoruba man wont chase the wife away, if she was married to a yoruba man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by pickabeau1: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2014
So what's your point

Is it because she cheated for 14y

Is it because women hide their ways

Is it because she is not Yoruba

Which one is your point

10 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2014
pickabeau1: So what's your point

Is it because she cheated for 14y

Is it because women hide their ways

Is it because she is not Yoruba

Which one is your point

why wld she be cheating on her husband without hiding, that means she didnt care but when her husband knew, she begged with blood tears

why did her husband chase her out

my main point. .is wld u guys forgive yr wife for cheating
bcus of the embarrassment u wld cause yr wife and her children

2 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by 1one: 12:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Let me just book space before Ksi comes. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by pickabeau1: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2014
onila:

why wld she be cheating on her husband without hiding, that means she didnt care but when her husband knew, she begged with blood tears

Now you have just made your point

I wonder why she is begging

Maybe she has see finish the man and did not expect he will have the cojones

Some guys will forgive if it was a one time gap thing
For something that went on for 14y...that person is Jesus

Are u asking me why her hubby Chased her out

If ur husband has been cheating on u..will u stay

2 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by JiggamanGh: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2014
onila: cry cry

my mother in Nigeria just called me and told me our family friend chased his wife out of his house for cheating

this is so sad

some pple knew right from time but they were too scared to report her to her husband

and she said the man isnt supposed to chase her out due to her pride and children

Chris brown said it best

When a rich nigga want you
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain't loyal
These hoes ain't loyal

7 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by JiggamanGh: 1:02am On Sep 18, 2014
onila:

Neva, should my wife cheat that will be the day she seizes being called my wife.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by braine(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Ehn? 14 years?! Abeg inform me if the man needs a divorce attorney. Thats wicked of the woman. He should go do paternity tests on the kids. Women who cheat are the worst no matter what! They have no excuses.

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by DollyParton1(f): 2:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Very good nollywood script material.

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:10am On Sep 18, 2014
See Gobe...I will turn violent on her and afterwards send her away!
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Kick the ho3 out
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
14 bleeping years n he didn't suspect bros was ur uncle on coma ?
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by mytym(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014

this is so sad

and she said the man isnt supposed to chase her out due to her pride and children a yoruba man may NOT chase the wife away, if she was married to a yoruba man

Even though i dont pray to have a cheating wife, i always like to tell anyone who cares to know that the best way to properly 'punish' a wife guilty of infidelity is within that wedlock/matrimonial home...not to send her away.
Your yoruba friend can't be too sure especially if its true the woman has been consistent with cheating for the past 14 years.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lacomus: 14 bleeping years n he didn't suspect bros was ur uncle on coma ?
I wonder ooo. I kinda find it hard to believe he didn't realise his wife has been cheating for 14 long years. How old is their last kid? Like someone rightly said, he should have the paternity of their kids checked.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
This girl again! The billionaire's daughter Oya wetin you want make we do? Make we come beg for the woman or what?

2 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by ChristyG(f): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
And what does ur friend tribe has to do with d story,it is just always itching u to mention yoruba..u and ur dumb fictional stories:p

2 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by bennyrazz: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
onila with all her threads, she can never change cheesy sometimes you ask yourself what's the basis of her thread and you can't seem to find a meaningful answer to it.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Godmystrength: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
braine: Ehn? 14 years?! Abeg inform me if the man needs a divorce attorney. Thats wicked of the woman. He should go do paternity tests on the kids. Women who cheat are the worst no matter what! They have no excuses.
please explain better. Not clear to me. Thank you..

2 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
ChristyG: And what does ur friend tribe has to do with d story,it is just always itching u to mention yoruba..u and ur dumb fictional stories:p

she was the one that metnioned the tribe

I dont have yoruba female friends my age bcus lipsrsealed
she was an older yoruba woman, so she opened up easily to me

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lacomus: 14 bleeping years n he didn't suspect bros was ur uncle on coma ?

remember they say its more difficult to catch a woman compared to men
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: I wonder ooo. I kinda find it hard to believe he didn't realise his wife has been cheating for 14 long years. How old is their last kid? Like someone rightly said, he should have the paternity of their kids checked.

the last kid is 23

their first child 29

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Godmystrength: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
onila:

the last kid is 23

their first child 29

As in she started cheating 9years after the birth of their last child??
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
mytym:
Even though i dont pray to have a cheating wife, i always like to tell anyone who cares to know that the best way to properly 'punish' a wife guilty of infidelity is within that wedlock/matrimonial home...not to send her away.
Your yoruba friend can't be too sure especially if its true the woman has been consistent with cheating for the past 14 years.

why do u think the best way is to not drive her away

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: As in she started cheating 9years after the birth of their last child??
yea
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by ElFenomeno1: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2014

this is so sad

You mean your mother called you all the way from Nigeria to chew about all of the above?!

Wonderful......

Please does your mother work in MTN or Etisalat or Glo?!

4 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Godmystrength: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
onila: yea
and what was her reason? not saying there is any justification though
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You mean your mother called you all the way from Nigeria to chew about all of the above?!

Wonderful......

Please does your mother work in MTN or Etisalat or Glo?!

my mother calls me once a week
so obviously when she called me last week, she remembered and told me

my mother wont call me just bcus of that
the only time my mother calls me apart from her usual once a week phone calls
its for important stuff when she really needs to talk to me

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: and what was her reason? not saying there is any justification though

I dont know

but I know the man was more richer than her husband
he helped her expand her business

I cant explain too much abt her here because the world is a small place
someone can figure out who she is and report me
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by ElFenomeno1: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
onila:

my mother calls me once a week
so obviously when she called me last week, she remembered and told me

my mother wont call me just bcus of that
the only time my mother calls me apart from her usually once a week phone calls
its for important stuff when she really needs to talk to me

Ok.

Maybe next week, you will open a thread to tell us about how your mother informed you the neighbourhood security man is shag....ging your neighbour' wife.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by breathless(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
A case of "every day for the thief, one day for the owner".
Yet someone opened a thread on how a woman can cheat and not get caught.
If it's true, she must be a serial cheat.
Just unfortunate.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
onila:

the last kid is 23

their first child 29

23? A mother of a 29 year old cheating? Jisos! How old could the woman possibly mean? And their last kid being 23 means she started cheating when he/she was 9years old. She sha get heart ooo.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: 23? A mother of a 29 year old cheating? Jisos! How old could the woman possibly mean? And their last kid being 23 means she started cheating when he/she was 9years old. She sha get heart ooo.

Shes in her early fifties

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take You To Refill Your Cooking Gas? / ... / What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.