Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tips On Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On Business (501 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / Dangote On Business, Success & Going Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Business by adeboriaji(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2014
1. “Do not fear when your enemies criticize you. Beware when they applaud.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. “Get mocked at for as much as you can, fail as much as you can but don’t quit. Let every mockery, every failure, be a source of inspiration for you to reach for greatness and that greatness will silence your critics.” – Ajaero Tony Martins

3. “Aim for the moon. If you miss it, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone

4. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away. Move on to something else that’s more productive.” – Donald Trump

5. “Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes; the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand. The Irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.” – Henry Ford

6. “Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.” – Ingvar Kamprad

7. “You must not only learn to live with tension, you must seek it out. You must learn to thrive on stress.” – J. Paul Getty

8. “What’s the worst that could happen? Everyone turned me down; big deal.” – J. K. Rowling

9. “It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.” – James Cash Penny

10. “Work hard, have fun and make history.” – Jeff Bezos

11. “I don’t think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.” – John D. Rockefeller

12. “The most important aspect of my personality as far as determining my success goes; has been my questioning conventional wisdom, doubting experts and questioning authority. While that can be painful in your relationships with your parents and teachers, it’s enormously useful in life.” – Larry Ellison

13. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash

14. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It’s best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.” – Steve Jobs

15. “Be thankful for what you have, you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey

16. “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.” – Rich Dad

17. “All my life, people have said that I wasn’t going to make it.” – Ted Turner

18. “Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always, America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward.” – Thomas Edison

19. “You are nuts and you should be proud of it. Stick with what you believe in.” – Trip Hawkins

20. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Ray Kroc

21. “Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.” – Louis Boone

22. “Life is all about learning and one of the most memorable ways of learning something is by messing up.” – Dr. Wayne. W. Dyer

23. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry

24. “If we try and fail, we have temporary disappointments. But if we do not try at all, we have permanent regrets.” – Bern Williams

25. “If you have made mistakes, even serious ones; there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.” – Mary Pickford

26. “I have taken more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over again in my life; and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan

27. “Do you know that within your power lies every step you ever dreamed of stepping and within your power lies every joy you ever dreamed of seeing? Within yourself lies everything you ever dreamed of being. Become everything that God wants you to be. It is within your reach. Dare to grow into your dreams and claim this as your motto: Let it be me.” – Mary Kay Ash

28. “Be the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment, own it.” – Oprah Winfrey

29. “Hell, there are no rules here. We are trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas Edison

30. “I have had all the disadvantages required for success.” – Larry Ellison

31. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford

32. “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash

33. “I find my greatest pleasure and so my reward, in the work that preceded what the world calls success.” – Thomas Edison

34. “Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” – J. K. Rowling

35. “Every great man; every successful man no matter what field of endeavor has known the magic that lies in these words. Every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.” – W. Clement Stone

36. “Think about it, no one can win a race in which he had given up. You can’t win a battle for which you have surrendered.” – Mary Kay Ash

37. “Behind every adversity is an opportunity. If you lament over the adversity, you will miss the opportunity.” – Ajaero Tony Martins

38. “Patience; this is the greatest business asset. Wait for the right time to make your moves.” – J. Paul Getty

39. “Failure is just a resting place. It is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford

40. “When you are the first person whose beliefs are different from what everyone else believes, you are basically saying, ‘I’m right and everyone else is wrong.’ That’s a very unpleasant position to be in. It’s at once exhilaration and the same time an invitation to be attacked.” – Larry Ellison

41. “Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly. But the bumble bee doesn’t know this so it goes on flying.” – Mary Kay Ash

42. “Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J. K. Rowling

43. “Regardless of who you are or what you have been, you can be what you want to be.” – W. Clement Stone

44. “You have to act and act now.” – Larry Ellison

45. “Dare to risk public Criticism” – Mary Kay Ash

46. “If I lose a billion dollars, I will have it back in less than five years.” – Henry Ford

47. “When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.” – Larry Ellison

48. “You don’t have to be the biggest to beat the biggest.” – Henry Ross Perot

49. “Sometimes by losing a battle, you will find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump

50. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” – Henry Ford

51. “For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a road block, take a detour.” – Mary Kay Ash
Related Posts[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss!!!make N300,000 Monthly Online In A Legitimate Way / Sport Betting-i Earn Big With It / Engaging Your Target Market With Stunning And Eye Catching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.