Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today (17875 Views)

Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / Most Outstanding Super Eagles Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Billyonaire:

The state is just a little above 5 million people and they are comfortable. There are no ocean of beggars on the street. Poverty cant be fought by throwing money around. It is fought by Education, and Education is free in Akwa Ibom. Poverty is also fought by jump-starting people into reality of whats obtainable in other climes. Stop your useless criticism and focus on how to brush your teeth.

If it isnt Nairaland's favorite Fhucktard.. The Cedis Billyonaire.. grin

Nigga Hush!

Akwa Ibom is alot of things and none of them is 'Comfortable'..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by killercute16(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
sunkoye:

How does new stadium add value to the life of imo pple? Pls answer. Dont tell me it will create jobs....cos we av gone down that part before.
it will create more happiness for the pple
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Battery1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Is your Name Okon Asuquo?
My name is battery...I ask cus I tot its free of charge.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Bigcake: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:
Akpabio...

Wasting Akwa Iboms State Money since 2007.. grin

Instead of empowering those poor Akwa Ibom people to be able to afford things for themselves.. He keeps dashing them free things. grin

Free Cinema, Free Ticket for match, Free Jip to Tuface, free plane ticket to Dubai for Tuface wedding, free everything..
Go and learn your spellings well before you talk about Akwa Ibom people. Useme...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bigcake:
Go and learn your spellings well before you talk about Akwa Ibom people. Useme...

Fhucking Asuquos...

Nigga better stay in your lane..
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Feranmicharles(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
#feranmicharles come and read good news
25,000 shocked hey my bloda , I dey happy right now *shoki* grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by udohzone(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:
Akpabio...

Instead of empowering those poor Akwa Ibom people to be able to afford things for themselves.. He keeps dashing them free things. grin

Free Cinema, Free Ticket for match, Free Jip to Tuface, free plane ticket to Dubai for Tuface wedding, free everything..

The people are not complaining and you are drinking panadol over their issues.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Johnnoo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kick-off time
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Bigcake: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Fhucking Asuquos...

Just go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
udohzone:

The people are not complaining and you are drinking panadol over their issues.

Lol.. grin

And I am not one of 'The People' abi?

#AsuquoStayInSchool..
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bigcake:
Just go back to school.

#Asuquo... StayInYourLane.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by udohzone(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Fhucking Asuquos...

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO YOURSELF? WHY. YOU REALLY DON'T NEED TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU ARE!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by shilexholly(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am @ work pls don't distrub me now.......I no oga gav us more work so d̶̲̥̅̊α† we won't watch d match.....up eagles
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
udohzone:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO YOURSELF? WHY. YOU REALLY DON'T NEED TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU ARE!!

Asuquo.. Whats your problem?!

Why are you hell bent on pissing me off?! angry

Asuquo!! I will not warn you again.. Call that other Okon and both of you should carry yourselves and drex to the left. angry

I will not be this corteous to both of you Asuquos again..

Thanks!..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by bnovative(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:
Akpabio...

If it were kwankwaso paying bride price for his people, that will be "progressively " excellent. Hatred runs in your blood and it kills faster than Ebola. seek help.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by caniva(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin grin I know I'll laugh for My Country's victory tonight. grin grin grin

Team Super Eagle all the way. Congo rule out.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
bnovative:

If it were kwankwaso paying bride price for his people, that will be "progressively " excellent. Hatred runs in your blood and it kills faster than Ebola. seek help.

Paying bride price for his people?!

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. A Man who cant pay for his own bride has no business being married.

And iyou are a very funny Asuquo! o Even if I was a hateful person, na Akwa Ibom state I wan hate?! grin

Mbok Like I told the rest of your Awoof-craving Asuquo Brothers, Drex go left. grin

This matter is not about your useless state.. Its about Politicians running free everything most especially Apkabio.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by OdogwuMike(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
BIKO WHAT TIME ITS THE MATCH??
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by bnovative(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Paying bride price for his people?!

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. A Man who cant pay for his own bride has no business being married.

And iyou are a very funny Asuquo! o Even if I was a hateful person, na Akwa Ibom state I wan hate?! grin

Mbok Like I told the rest of your Awoof-craving Asuquo Brothers, Drex go left. grin

This matter is not about your useless state.. Its about Politicians running free everything most especially Apkabio.
Having gone through most of your post, it will be foolhardy on me to keep exchanging words with a warped minded person of your class. I give up!! Enjoy your folly.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Cubeet2: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:
Akpabio...

Boko Haram mentality talking about Akwa ibom. Akwa ibom is peaceful and progressive compared to the Boko haram base/headquarter which is the North
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
bnovative:

Having gone through most of your post, it will be foolhardy on me to keep exchanging words with a warped minded person of your class. I give up!! Enjoy your folly.

My Class he said.. grin

grin

Coming from an Akwa Ibomite... I cant feel insulted.

Imagine this Son of an Ekaette talking about class.. grin Like the Nigga even has a fhucking school, talkless of being in a class.

On a Side note.. Nigga! Seriously!! Take down that uglyass Picture on your DP. Nobody wants to see your uglyass Uduak face. grin

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Cubeet2: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

My Class he said.. grin

grin

Coming from an Akwa Ibomite... I cant feel insulted.

Imagine this Son of an Ekaette talking about class.. grin Like the Nigga even has a fhucking school, talkless of being in a class.
You are a real Mad Cow in fact Mad Dog

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cubeet2:
You are a real Mad Cow in fact Mad Dog

Not Dog.. grin

Just Cow.. grin

You know say Akwa Ibom people no dey use ear hear Dog.. grin Before dem start to hunt me down to kill me.. grin

And thanks for the compliment.. grin You didnt have to Mention.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Cubeet2: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Not Dog.. grin

Just Cow.. grin

You know say Akwa Ibom people no dey use ear hear Dog.. grin Before dem start to hunt me down to kill me.. grin

And thanks for the compliment.. grin You didnt have to Mention.. grin

Imbe

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cubeet2:
Imbe

grin

Please stop flattering me.. grin

I am Shy

Thanks sha.. Like I said earlier, Dont Mention. grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Go super eagles smiley dont make me cry boys
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Derailed Thread...smh undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

If it isnt Nairaland's favorite Fhucktard.. The Cedis Billyonaire.. grin

Nigga Hush!

Akwa Ibom is alot of things and none of them is 'Comfortable'..

I could send you a flight ticket to go and see 'Uncommon Transformation' with your pus.sy-looking eyes.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by LagosStinks2: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
So in Nigeria spending taxpayers' money on tickets and transport for a football match is not seen as wasteful expenditure?No wonder your country is such a mess.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Wahala90: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
I wish all other governor's will perform like Akpabio. Come see state govt money in action! God bless Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by bnovative(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
LagosStinks2:
So in Nigeria spending taxpayers' money on tickets and transport for a football match is not seen as wasteful expenditure?No wonder your country is such a mess.
Really? Spending on pilgrimage and marrying wives for people is the approved progressive way of spending tax payers' money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele / Victor Boniface Makes Bundesliga Team Of The Season / Name Your Starting XI Against France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.