Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today (17854 Views)

Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / Most Outstanding Super Eagles Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by holatin(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Feranmicharles:
25,000 shocked hey my bloda , I dey happy right now *shoki* grin grin
a number dat end with 97 ring a bell to u ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Cubeet2: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
LagosStinks2:
So in Nigeria spending taxpayers' money on tickets and transport for a football match is not seen as wasteful expenditure?No wonder your country is such a mess.
When your President spends tax Payers money to marry women is not wastage? Fool
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Cubeet2: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
LagosStinks2:
So in Nigeria spending taxpayers' money on tickets and transport for a football match is not seen as wasteful expenditure?No wonder your country is such a mess.
Idiote is your name, When South Africa hosted World cup in 2010 with taxpayers money is that Wastage?. Product of a wasted Sperm
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
The Akwa Ibom Stadium complex where the Super eagles will square off with the Bafana bafana live in 3 hours, Thousands of Akwa Ibomites and Nigerians will cheer the SE to victory, Young Akwa Ibomites will be inspired today to become future Vincent enyama, Hope Akpan,Mike Obi Etc, We have never had it so good in Akwa Ibom God bless our Amiable Governor.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
This stadium is an architectural masterpiece that every Nigerian should be glad to pay money to watch a match here, it promises and experience like no other stadium in Nigeria or west africa, for its Uncommon facade whose lighting pierces the dark tropical nights of Akwa Ibom creating a poetic spectacle, to the inside of the stadium with a green turf thats reminiscent of the famous American field of dreams, the floodlights shinning down from the ceiling of the stadium creating an air of eternal daylight.
The Animated Uyo fans,spurned out of the football crazy culture in Nigeria, who had waited for eternity for their Nest of Champions finally getting their wishes, and ready to relish in every moment they get to be in there cheering for their teams and good football.

If you haven't been in the stadium its time to make your plans to attend a game at the nest of champions its an experience you will never forget in a hurry, A world class facility that Nigerians only experienced when they travel abroad or on TV has manifested itself in Uyo, Avail yourself and family an opportunity of this once in a lifetime experiance!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by M4gunners: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Make i hia word. 25,000 fans out of 31 LG ,what is the population of Akwa Ibom if i may ask?
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Billyonaire:
I could send you a flight ticket to go and see 'Uncommon Transformation' with your pus.sy-looking eyes.

You call a 30'k seater stadium, a Cinema complex, 2 flyovers, 1 e-library, 1 hotel and a couple of roads uncommon transformation.. grin

And you call yourself a billionaire... grin

O well.. It's uncommon to Akwa Ibomites that's for sure. grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:

You call a 30'k seater stadium, a Cinema complex, 2 flyovers, 1 e-library, 1 hotel and a couple of roads uncommon transformation.. grin

And you call yourself a billionaire... grin

O well.. It's uncommon to Akwa Ibomites that's for sure. grin
You didnt mention much. Its either you are ignorant of the facts or you are economical with the truth. That's why you need the ticket, my little friend.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by notobs: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
ujoinme:
This stadium is an architectural masterpiece that every Nigerian should be glad to pay money to watch a match here, it promises and experience like no other stadium in Nigeria or west africa, for its Uncommon facade whose lighting pierces the dark tropical nights of Akwa Ibom creating a poetic spectacle, to the inside of the stadium with a green turf thats reminiscent of the famous American field of dreams, the floodlights shinning down from the ceiling of the stadium creating an air of eternal daylight.
The Animated Uyo fans,spurned out of the football crazy culture in Nigeria, who had waited for eternity for their Nest of Champions finally getting their wishes, and ready to relish in every moment they get to be in there cheering for their teams and good football.

If you haven't been in the stadium its time to make your plans to attend a game at the nest of champions its an experience you will never forget in a hurry, A world class facility that Nigerians only experienced when they travel abroad or on TV has manifested itself in Uyo, Avail yourself and family an opportunity of this once in a lifetime experiance!

What an awesome stadium, i love the writeup too, Am based in calabar, my brothers were there to watch the opening of that stadium a few weeks ago, the stories of the beauty of the stadium i heard has helped me make up my mind to visit the stadium, I will not make it today but in March when Brazil vs Nigeria friendly will take place in Uyo, I,my wife and kids will be there live, Neymar better be there lol congrats Akwa ibom State thats what a responsible governor should do, deliver good infrastructure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by freezyprinzy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:
Akpabio...

Wasting Akwa Iboms State Money since 2007.. grin

Instead of empowering those poor Akwa Ibom people to be able to afford things for themselves.. He keeps dashing them free things. grin

Free Cinema, Free Ticket for match, Free Jip to Tuface, free plane ticket to Dubai for Tuface wedding, free everything..
if he did dat u guys would start complaing if he didn't complain w.T.F DO U WANT...note:i ain't a pdp nor apc member
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by jazzydee: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sweet stadium, Sweet people and culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Chibokgame: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice to hear.
For clarity, when you hear that the tickets have been sent to the LGA.

It does not mean that only Akwa ibom indigenes is entitled to.
Any body can go wherever it's close r to him to buy the tickets and enjoy the game.

People should stop whatever sentiment that I'm hearing on Nairaland and cheer the boys to victory.

Akwa ibom is the home of victory for SE

Go goooo! Super Eagles.
Victory awaits you in Uyo .
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by natureblack(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Emmanuel950:
when a man marries a new wife.. old ones become abandoned.
and the new one will suffer same fate as the old ones when the latest wife come in

despicable story of Nigeria and Her maintenance culture.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by purplekayc(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
eempire:
Hmmmmmm
i see Nigeria winning todays match at least for the sake of that stadium......those boys no go wan fall akpabio hand na............*anyway that one no be my bussiness*

Are you thinking of what to get that special someone for christmas??... Don't look further.. Check this limited quantity but quality gold ROLEX watch out

Going for a mouth watery price of #5000naira
Useable to any occasion,function,outing and events.
Order for yours now emmmm,wrong section ,I think

Contact Willams on:

Whatsapp »» 08036256455

Phone. »» 08189958158

BBm. »» 2A49998B

Remember,,,limited quantity available cool
emmm ,wrong section , I think.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by majorfarms(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
"Plans to drum up support?"....wit the match only few hours away?....hope dis is old news oh. Naija all da way...screaming my support frm up North-Naija. Make I rush home seize DSTV remote b4 my woman begin watch telenova. wink wink wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ujoinme: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bafana bafana on their way to training in Uyo yesterday, and on training inside the Akwa Ibom Stadium complex last night

Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by purplekayc(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cubeet2:
When your President spends tax Payers money to marry women is not wastage? Fool
jacob Zuma is from a royal family. He can get as many wives as he please s grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by purplekayc(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Make dem no just fuk up dats my fear now.
Yesterday I was watching the replay of the first leg of the nigeria congo match and I must say that the super eagles didn't play well at all.
A lot missed goals and over the top ball kicks.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by purplekayc(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Less than 30 minutes to kick off
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by MadCow1: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Well done Akwa Ibom... You have a bombass stadium.

Weldone
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by shadowwalker101: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ogaofficer(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
naijaobi:
lmao. I pity south africa. They will lick their elbows with their tongue today.
One thing is certain, we can not lose to S.A.
We can not just lose at the new akwaibom stadium.

Infact ladies and gentlemen, we will beat S.A at least 4-0.

Mek una remember this my post after full time.
guy+i+don remember your post after fulltime hw come the 4 cum change. You fall my hand big tym.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ogaofficer(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
purplekayc:
Make dem no just fuk up dats my fear now.
Yesterday I was watching the replay of the first leg of the nigeria congo match and I must say that the super eagles didn't play well at all.
A lot missed goals and over the top ball kicks.
and the same thing jst happened sm minutes back.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by ogaofficer(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chibokgame:
Nice to hear.
For clarity, when you hear that the tickets have been sent to the LGA.

It does not mean that only Akwa ibom indigenes is entitled to.
Any body can go wherever it's close r to him to buy the tickets and enjoy the game.

People should stop whatever sentiment that I'm hearing on Nairaland and cheer the boys to victory.

Akwa ibom is the home of victory for SE

Go goooo! Super Eagles.
Victory awaits you in Uyo .
nigeria is out oga, hw come victory awaits them? U fall my hand.
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by Kcxee(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
naijaobi:
lmao. I pity south africa. They will lick their elbows with their tongue today.
One thing is certain, we can not lose to S.A.
We can not just lose at the new akwaibom stadium.

Infact ladies and gentlemen, we will beat S.A at least 4-0.

Mek una remember this my post after full time.
Wat do we call u name urself
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by sanerugwei: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let them be thankful that the match was not played in Lagos.
They chikins would have seen pepper water...

Meanwhile ; Franklin Graham Slams Muslim Service At National Cathedral Read
https://www.nairaland.com/2003528/franklin-graham-slams-muslim-service
Re: Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today by igbo2011(m): 2:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Why can't we mobilize thousands of people for better living conditions in Nigeria? We organize for sports but not politics/economics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 / Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw / Champions League 2022/23 Season: Five Teams To Watch For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.