Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Mitigate Attacks And Prevent Your Joomla Site From Been Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Mitigate Attacks And Prevent Your Joomla Site From Been Hacked (429 Views)

Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? / How Do I Use Webmail Or Horde Or Squirellmail Mail On My Joomla Site / What Cool Joomla Site(s) Have You Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Mitigate Attacks And Prevent Your Joomla Site From Been Hacked by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Most victims of joomla Hacks would sure have a bad experience to share after they got attacked.Either you lose your whole website,your users or your life self cos some people be like my business is my life.So you must keep watch and BACKUP often.

But there is one other thingy you can do.

Get RSFIREWALL Component.

With this component,you can:

->¶ Hide your administrator url path

->¶ You can change login type to key protection

->¶ You can block known spam IP or country

->¶ You can Get to back up your site by cron jobs while you sleep.

->¶ Get an Email when any IP or bot tries to access your backend

->¶ You can Set Single login IP for your backend i.e only your IP gets in.

->¶ You can Set Full Security Lockdown based on attack attempt types.

There other few security features in RSFIREWALL but the above are the basics to ensure maximum do Backup always.

The component is on JED but its commercial..

you can get it at drop shipped rate by emailing

cc@webshop.com.ng

or rather we install it for you.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Learn Css3 Online / 10 Things Every Blogger Should Know About / 3 Things To Consider Before Starting A blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.