Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? (2927 Views)

How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / Wapmasters Learn How To Create A Php Site Through Xhtml / How Do I Use Webmail Or Horde Or Squirellmail Mail On My Joomla Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? by jjjkkkooo: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
has anyone been able upload a joomla site through filezilla? i need the steps please.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? by OmniPotens(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
Is there a special way for uploading it? Why not talk about any error if that is what you are experiencing. Be more specific else you will get answers like simply follow the Joomla upload instructions on her website.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? by DualCore1: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2010
Joomla is a chic, yayz!
Re: Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? by pz2go: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2010
O.K Let me Help you out.

If you are going to use File Zilla follow the Following STEPS

STEP1- Download the Latest version of joomla

STEP 2- Unpack/Unzip it to reveal the folder containing the Joomla Content

STEP 3- Launch your file Zilla and login to your webHost account

NOTE: If you want to install JOOMLA in your root folder i.e www.yourdomain.com follow the following STEPS

STEP 1: On the left side(local Computer) of your File Zilla locate the joomla folder that you unziped

STEP2: Double click on the folder it will show you all the Joomla contents

STEP 3: Select ALL of the Contents and drag them into the WWW folder on the Right side(Remote Server)

STEP4: Leave to Upload

Note: You will have to create a Database, you will need it after you finish uploading.

You can take a 4weeks full bBeginner Joomla Classes at www.learntojoomlauniversity.com it is for Just 4weeks. it offers Video and E-bboks for training.

If you need a video tutorials on this please call me 08038760247
Re: Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? by canachy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2010
@poster

I wonder for dis ur question.

state ur problems not "ask questions"

(1) (Reply)

Syskay's Outage - Quick Solution! / Review Hugefile.com: Sending Big Files Your Email Attachment Cannot Send / ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.