Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! (1935 Views)

See How To Get A Very White Teeth In Just 2 Minutes. / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / Help! 33 Teeth And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! by tosinbabe(f): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2014
For a cleaner white teeth and killer smile, get Teeth Whitening Pen. For trendy guys and babes!

Get whiter teeth within a week! Works like magic, achieve permanent white teeth with no side effect. Like our page and order N3500 only!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=370092993147955

Get back into the game and get yours now!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=370092993147955

N3500 call 08032376494 to order in abuja!

Re: Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! by tosinbabe(f): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Get our hot product!

Tooth Whitening Pen For Men And Women

Tooth whitening pen is a tooth whitening product containing high quality, viscous whitening gel.

- You can achieve up to 11 shades whiter!

- It safely and effectively remove all external stains on your teeth caused by things like coffee, tea and red wine.

- Whitening Pen allows you to whiten anytime, anywhere! Even if you are sleeping, working, driving your car or any other time.

- Portable put it in your pocket or purse so that you can easily take your tooth whitening pen kit to any where you are going.

Tooth whitening pen gel is one of the strongest formulations in the market.It goes deep into the tooth to lighten the internal pigments that stained your teeth.
Re: Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! by tosinbabe(f): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Great product!
Re: Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! by tosinbabe(f): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Order now!
Re: Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! by pimpchi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
I need one but i am in lagos.
Re: Get Instant White Teeth And A Killer Smile! by tosinbabe(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
pimpchi:
I need one but i am in lagos.

In abuja for now.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria / How to get Origina Pile Herbal Mixture (Jedijedi) in Lagos Nigeria. 08092903328 / What's The Maximum Cost Of Tonsillectomy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.