Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. (7135 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

undecided
will u pls xplain ya siggy b4 amahoda fire uangry
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
will u pls xplain ya siggy b4 amahoda fire uangry
my siggy has xplained itsef.....its about one girl that alwyz creates lies on NL tongue.. Yur Yansh undecided
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

my siggy has xplained itsef.....its about one girl that alwyz creates lies on NL tongue.. Yur Yansh undecided
go check ma latest updateangry
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
go check ma latest updateangry
As at when yu typed this, yur latest update is wat i av just quoted tongue
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
XavierG:
Olodo!

Na so universities look like?
I no know for am oh... He really must b high on something
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

As at when yu typed this, yur latest update is wat i av just quoted tongue
gringringrinangry
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
gringringrinangry
what a confused soul cool Typical bush girl embarassed Aside from being a Nigeria, yur icons are even suffering and smiling tongue #confused icons grin
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

what a confused soul coolam a Typical bush guy embarassed Aside from being a Nigeria, my icons are even suffering and smiling tongue #confused icons grin
ehyasadsadsad
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
ehyasadsadsad
You don use juju for me oo..... Change evrytin, wia I wrote I, am to you.... Na you de confused, not me
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

You don use juju for me oo..... Change evrytin, wia I wrote I, am to you.... Na you de confused, not me
confused soulgrin
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
ehyasadsadsad

See this bush girl, yu edited my post and did yur bush thing grin
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

See this good girl, yu edited my post and exposed my bush thing cry
gringrin
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
gringrin
Oleeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

Oleeeeeeeeeeee
baraoooooooooogringringrin
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
baraoooooooooogringringrin
Horbiii.... My siggy still remains dsamee
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by wunderkiind(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
ADESOLA96:
A university structure is said to be gigantic and Assfood International Schools' structure is an epitome of such.
At first from the look,you will need no further sermon that this is an educational structure but the hidden thing is how to detect whether it is a university or even a mini campus.
The school which is situated in ketu-alapere,lagos state.The school who had allegedly been one of the best school in the area.
If you check it out,you will even discover that the school is even bigger than some institution's structure.It looks like some senate building of some institution.
lol! This must be a joke! grin
You mean the whole school is that building that looks like a house? Which tertiary institution's senate building looks like that? Probably the school you attended.
The laboratory block alone of my alma mater is more 'impressive' than that, assfood! Lmao grin
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rotflmao
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by myouri(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol.@uniquegem..ah tot guyz hate girlz pouting in photos
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Emmanuel247(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
What are u talking about?
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by UniqueGem(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
myouri:
Lol.@uniquegem..ah tot guyz hate girlz pouting in photos
Depends on hw often, some can't take picture without pouting. Now can i have them already?
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by myouri(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
UniqueGem:
Depends on hw often, some can't take picture without pouting. Now can i have them already?
. Nohpe oo. Biko, let'z not derail d thread.
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by myouri(f): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
kudoxs:
you can lie for west africa o, like say we've never been to ilorin before.
. Hehe..Maybe you've only been to Ilorin villages..been dia a couple of times n d schoolz there look great.
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:37am On Nov 21, 2014
vayne:
Is college not thesame as university?......or did you mean high school....
You schooled in France I guess...
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2014
ASSFOOD grin grin grin grin
I don't get....

Food for ass?
The name of a food?
Like seriously, out of all names in the world!! Couldn't there be a more appropriate name?

I'd feel uncomfortable spelling the name of my school out to a stranger if I were a student...the name is just too Gross!
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 21, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
ASSFOOD grin grin grin grin
I don't get....

Food for ass?
The name of a food?
Like seriously, out of all names in the world!! Couldn't there be a more appropriate name?

I'd feel uncomfortable spelling the name of my school out to a stranger if I were a student...the name is just too Gross!
Loool! What a name grin
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by UniqueGem(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2014
myouri:
. Nohpe oo. Biko, let'z not derail d thread.
Ngwanu letz go somewhere private.
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by kudoxs(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2014
myouri:
. Hehe..Maybe you've only been to Ilorin villages..been dia a couple of times n d schoolz there look great.
you've been dia a couple of times , and I schooled there for 4 years.
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:

Loool! What a name grin
Oh dear!!! Naa so we see am o!
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by myouri(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
kudoxs:
you've been dia a couple of times , and I schooled there for 4 years.
. Lol...ah rest ma case den. Buh Ilorin schoolz aint bad sha
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by vayne(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

You schooled in France I guess...
op is mixing it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History Of Newspaper In Nigeria / (rufus Giwa Poly Owo 1 Batch Admission List Is Out) / Jamb Utme Is Myschool.com.ng App A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.