Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages (1458 Views)

5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say / Nigerian Football Players' Real Ages / Globacom Premier League: The Nigerian Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages by legallyblonde(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2014
The NSE is ridden with players whose looks are not friends with their stipulated ages.here's the table of how old wikipedia calls the player and how old I think he really is.
Ahmed Musa. 22-30
Musa has a one and a half year old daughter,a 25-looking wife.his face is really old and a closer look at his body will show you
Ogenyi Onazi. 21-28
Merely looking at his face,you are convinced.the muscles on his cheeks are sagging,his stocky frame and his skin generally
Aaron Samuel Olanare. 20-25
A day ago,Linda showed us his six packs and mostly all of us had something to say-about his age! The guy's frame and face doesn't tally with his wikipedia age at all
Efe Ambrose. 26-30
A look at Ambrose is enough.we know he might have suffered in his early years before his break in football but then,a closer look will convince
Re: Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages by tuffgongjo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Are you surprised?
Age cheat is an "ageless" bane of naija$african football as a whole.
Re: Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages by Icon4s(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op, that is ur personal opinion. They are the age they say they are.

What of pkayers like: Diego Costa, Argen Robben, Frank Ribery, Hulk, etc. Tell me their official age and tell me how old u think they are.
Re: Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages by legallyblonde(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Icon4s:
Op, that is ur personal opinion. They are the age they say they are.

What of pkayers like: Diego Costa, Argen Robben, Frank Ribery, Hulk, etc. Tell me their official age and tell me how old u think they are.
well..na true sha undecided
Re: Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages by legallyblonde(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Are you surprised?
Age cheat is an "ageless" bane of naija$african football as a whole.
abi ooo
Re: Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages by drealtruth(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Scary Nigerian Football Ages by StealthyMe(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2015
None of these cases are as conspicuous as the then Nigerian U-17 captain Fortune Chukuwdi's.

That man could have been at best above thirty as at the time of claiming to be U-17. Only God knows where he's at now undecided

(1) (Reply)

190bet Click Here To Register Now Make Sure You Fund Your Account With 1960bet / (photos)Eva Carneiro Weds In London As Chelsea Players Fail To Attend / Shocking : Fifa Publishes 5 Most Respected Players Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.