Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I’M In Love With My Boss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’M In Love With My Boss (878 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’M In Love With My Boss by workgist: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2014
I discovered a letter from one of my employee on my work desk this morning, to my uttermost surprise it was a love letter. I wouldn’t say I was shocked, neither will I say I was flattered. What amazed me most was the approach she used.

“My Darling ……..,

I know am ridiculous but how can I deny what my feelings are to you. Words are not enough to express how much I’ve loved you even though I’m aware you are married with two handsome boys.

I’m afraid this might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I’m lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it’s the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I’ve been keeping ever since.

I love you. I know you’ll find it hard to believe me if I tell you how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, I’ve endured long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. About me wrapped in your arms all night long.http://www.workgist.com/in-love-with-my-boss/
Re: I’M In Love With My Boss by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2014
thats not love, its called gold-digging
Re: I’M In Love With My Boss by Tundeiab(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2014
workgist:
I discovered a letter from one of my employee on my work desk this morning, to my uttermost surprise it was a love letter. I wouldn’t say I was shocked, neither will I say I was flattered. What amazed me most was the approach she used.

“My Darling ……..,

I know am ridiculous but how can I deny what my feelings are to you. Words are not enough to express how much I’ve loved you even though I’m aware you are married with two handsome boys.

I’m afraid this might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I’m lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it’s the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I’ve been keeping ever since.

I love you. I know you’ll find it hard to believe me if I tell you how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, I’ve endured long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. About me wrapped in your arms all night long.http://www.workgist.com/in-love-with-my-boss/
I think it's lust my dear. It's just a flash in the plan. I think you should let go of the lady before she breaks up your marriage o...
She is on a mission and I know she will stop at nothing to achieve her aims...

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Is Looking For His Nigerian Father / Video: Shocking Moment 'husband's Mistress Attacked After Wife's Family Discover / Ways To Prevent And Clear Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.