Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again (2293 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by BEEGOLD797(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
I’m confused and disturb because I’m in love with my ex again. I got married two years ago, and we have a year old baby boy, but honestly my marriage has been hell for me, right from day one, as no week passes by that we don’t quarrel say like two or three times.

My wife picks up quarrel at the slightest issue, she’s too suspicious, she doesn’t trust me an inch, she don’t believe me, anytime my phone rings her ears are always attentive and at standby to pick every of my conversation to know if it’s a female voice or not, I’ve called her, sit her down time without number to talk to her even her family members have intervene she will always promise to change but yet she will never yield to her promise, she doesn’t listen to corrections, I’m just enduring the marriage, cos honestly I don’t have feelings for her again the love is no more there.

Now I met my ex again(but mind you it’s not because of her that made me lost feelings for me wife) sometime last year we schedule to meet in a place to discuss though then she never knew I was married but after the meeting she told me she’s still in love with me since we parted she has not really had a serious relationship, though within me I also knew I still have feelings for her, I now told her that I’m married she cried and cried, but after that day we started calling each other and seeing ourselves once in a while secretly, and the love became stronger again, to the extend that this last festive period when my wife traveled I have to invite her to my home and she spent two days before my wife came back.

I don’t know what to do or how to break this chain, sincerely I'm confuse, any reasonable advice will be appreciated.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
hmmmm!! Am short of words
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by cindyrella(f): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
You took another woman to your matrimonial home just because you and your wife are having issues
(what ever happened to hotels undecided)
Even if you don't love your wife anymore, she is still your wife and you should respect her! (or the vows you took)

Now you are in love with your ex

Abeg this your own pass me undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by edubaba(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
my dear am short of words here,b'cos av been in such trauma before. My advice is '' if u have a pastor whom u trust, u can discuss dis with him cos i strongly believe d solution must come out. Also ask God for his intervention b'cos he's d originator of marriage. Wish u a happy married life style.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by BEEGOLD797(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
@edubaba, tnx for the advice, but ao did u manage the crisis then?
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Koolking(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dude, you have just messed up your marriage, it will take a very determined will on your part to undo what you have done. You hold the ace.
I keep telling people, never marry for the wrong reason. Don't let tradition, looks and fame or money be your benchmark for marriage. Marriage is deeper and wider than we think and it is not all there is in life. Marriage is not a guarantee to happiness. In essence, if you cant get someone who love you for who you are and not what you are, someone who acknowledges that you are human and strives to look beyond your faults and is ready to stand by you even if sun does not shine tomorrow, forget marriage, you won't go under a curse. I don't do things because people are doing it and tradition says I must do it. I do things because I am happy and will never regret doing it. Being yourself at all time is one of the greatest things that can ever happen to you. I have learned that the biggest challenge in my life is being myself in a world trying to make me like everyone else. I am more determine to be who I am no matter what, even if it will make me stay alone...so be it. That being said, you know what you want, make it count.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Gambrosia: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
I think you should do the honorable thing and get a divorce.

1. You are dealing with a LONELY, SINGLE WOMAN. . . who can't get a man of her own!
2. You are married. You have a woman of your own!

I do NOT support 'unequal yolking' or any kind. . .in body or in spirit. YOU NEED TO STICK WITH YOUR LEVEL ALWAYS! cool

Married people should only fool around with married people. . .just like SINGLE PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY FOOL AROUND WITH SINGLE PEOPLE.

You need to downgrade to singledom so you can be on equal footage sharing equal risks!

AS A HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN cool. . . THE LAST THING I WILL DO IS LOOK IN THE DIRECTION OF A SINGLE MAN. . .SINGLE, WIDOWED OR DIVORCED! My Agnostic God FORBID!!!kiss When I become a DIE-VORCEE SINGLE OLD CARGO OR JOIN MY 'FELLOW WIDOWS IN CHRIST' grin. . .THEN I WILL LOOK FOR A SINGLE DIE-VORCESS OLD 'MAN' CARGO/WIDOWER LIKE MYSELF. . . NO MARRIED OR 'SINGLE UNMARRIED' BUSH RATS THEN!

LEVEL NA LEVEL ABEG! kiss

Stop complicating your life please! TELL HER TO GO AND GET MARRIED. . . THEN CONTINUE THE 'SWEEEEEEEEET ADULTERY'! kiss

An adulterer and a fornicator. . . ? Bad equation! 3 is always a crowd! 4 is a TEAM! cool

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by kittykat1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Which one be say she dey suspicious? Wht did u do to make her suspicious? Eh?

And ur silly ex, she no get conscience?
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Mowire: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mr. BEEGOLD, ori e o pe rara at all! If u're my brother u could have received a slap for prize. Do u now blame ur young wife for not trusting u?
Look you must kill that INFATUATION/obsession u're calling love immediately. Divorce is not an option for u in this: u must grow up; endure ur wife til she grows up to know to build a home.
U've messed up big time.
Ur ex is bad person, if u ask me. & U are too.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Geomac: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
She must be a devil. She spent 2 days in another woman's house. You need prayer.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by lornaluv(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
first y did u marry ur wife? what has changed?have you spoken to her about it?women just dont get suspicious over nothing mister man, u've got to be up to sometin which always makes her suspect u, sit ur wife down, have a heart 2 heart talk with her. As per ur ex, ur mind is just playin tricks on u, and once u resolve tins with your wife, ur ex would fade away from your mind...keep your head up.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Scary.....if u are a christian, u should know dat u are in d wrong by having an affair outside ur home and u should not divorce ur wife. Just make things right. You are also capable of loving your wife again..except if u aint human.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by tasandra: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Op,is a pity u av no fear of God,nor respect 4 marriage vow..i just pity that poor woman.nobody desalve this..u mean u hate ur wife this muchWow,speechless..as 4 that cheap despirado,her Evil will find her out..she is such a pit toilet spit.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by slimchi2k2(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
matrimonial home with another woman am against it
her suspicious is what she set up in her brain maybe because of some reason,check urself,u are the one that will bid the trust,she won't pick up quarrel again if they will be trust,from ur writing i understand that she love u,
her problem is insecurity may be something lead her to it,bro apply wisdom in ur marriage that is my advise

about ur ex girlfriend,pls if u love her allow her to live her life u are married,sleeping with her is like a curse to her

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by cindyrella(f): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
kitty kat:
And ur silly ex, she no get conscience?
I wonder o!
Some useless girls sha

For her mind now, she don win.
Smh!
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by stylesco: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Now I know why your wife is very suspicious of you. There is no smoke without fire.
Bringing ur ex to your matrimonial home is the height of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by JoannaSedley(f): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Corrk ass motherfurkerr
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by bjcole(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ Op, i think u should go back to ur wife, d key 2 d happiness & success of ur home is in ur hands. Ur family is far more important than anything else, i bet u dat happiness u crave for, if u rready 2 make ur marriage works, u will surely ve it. As 4 d mistake u made with ur ex, its a pity but thk God u ve not gone too far, Just cut it off, u dnt need all these baggages in ur life. Make ur family happy & there shall be peace in ur home.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by BEEGOLD797(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
@bjcole Amen, tnx a lot. And to all that contributed and criticize me I'm really grateful i will work on them all.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by baby124: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Trouble sleep, yanga wake am. Wetin e dey find. Your ex gets turned on by sleeping in another woman's bed abi? I think you should be more afraid for your life around such a woman. She totally lacks respect and regard for herself and the marriage institution. Can you comfortably marry such a woman, after she has done such with you as a married man? If you can, then you need some brain shock. Same thing she did with you, she will do to you. For her to be this comfortable, this cant have been her first time trying to play wife in another womans house. Must be a very ill trained woman who lacks respect for any human being. tufiakwa. You have put yourself in a right mess. shior! Dem go say make person nor abuse this one. Ok o. Shior! mtscheew! Just hope she is not pregnant, na that time you will see a peacock and its beautiful feathers. After such an experience, you should be praying to God that your little rubbish does not bear fruit. Otherwise, you will regret it for life.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Gambrosia: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Which wan be all disu noise about 'matrimonial' bed? Abi na Shaolin Temple? As long as dem wash my bed sheet, no wahala o! The tin dey sweeeeeet gaaaaaaan!
The H-ultimate ritual is polluting another 'fat woman's' bed! grin I have done it before o. I don wear the FAT woman nightgown sef. grin I don't mind another woman in my bed sha o. kiss

It is only a bed!!! Not a shrine. Sheeeeeeeesh!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by slimchi2k2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gambrosia: Which wan be all disu noise about 'matrimonial' bed? Abi na Shaolin Temple? As long as dem wash my bed sheet, no wahala o! The tin dey sweeeeeet gaaaaaaan!
The H-ultimate ritual is polluting another 'fat woman's' bed! grin I have done it before o. I don wear the FAT woman nightgown sef. grin I don't mind another woman in my bed sha o. kiss

It is only a bed!!! Not a shrine. Sheeeeeeeesh!!! kiss
WOW NAIRALAND
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by oyarose(f): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mydear Beegold, Really you case is that of someone who is pouring Fuel on an already burning fire.
Am not here to condemn you becos all marriages go through trial and how you manage this difficult moment is what will
make you a better person in the nearest future. I presume you really are looking out for people to ask you to proceed
with divorce right, but the truth still remains that even if you divorce your wife today, the next lady is a potential
toxins waiting to explode. No one ever said marriage will be easy. we are the bride of Christ, despite our sins and all,
He still forgives and show more love than ever. Sit your wife down again, and work things through with her before the
JEZEBEL lady destroy your joy forever. Marry the jezebel and she will sleep with anything behind your back since she has
the guts to climb a Matrimonial bed. I am a married woman, and i tell you at times, i get frustrated, but truth be told, the Good side
of my hubby overshadows all. Keep seeing that good part of her, keep communication coming, apologise if ur wrong, appreciate and tell her
how beautiful she look, be physical with show of affection, drop those small notes of i love you, dnt skip intimacy., pray together,
have a monthly family review, review as in how the month went, what went wrong and how to be corrected. suprise her with little gift like new under garment,
perfumes, chocolates, etc if all these are in place, mydear, you will be swimming in heaven on earth. Stop fornicating.... All the best as you work things out. wink cool
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by oyarose(f): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mydear Beegold, Really you case is that of someone who is pouring Fuel on an already burning fire.
Am not here to condemn you becos all marriages go through trial and how you manage this difficult moment is what will
make you a better person in the nearest future. I presume you really are looking out for people to ask you to proceed
with divorce right, but the truth still remains that even if you divorce your wife today, the next lady is a potential
toxins waiting to explode. No one ever said marriage will be easy. we are the bride of Christ, despite our sins and all,
He still forgives and show more love than ever. Sit your wife down again, and work things through with her before the
JEZEBEL lady destroy your joy forever. Marry the jezebel and she will sleep with anything behind your back since she has
the guts to climb a Matrimonial bed. I am a married woman, and i tell you at times, i get frustrated, but truth be told, the Good side
of my hubby overshadows all. Keep seeing that good part of her, keep communication coming, apologise if ur wrong, appreciate and tell her
how beautiful she look, be physical with show of affection, drop those small notes of i love you, dnt skip intimacy., pray together,
have a monthly family review, review as in how the month went, what went wrong and how to be corrected. suprise her with little gift like new under garment,
perfumes, chocolates, etc if all these are in place, mydear, you will be swimming in heaven on earth. Stop fornicating.... All the best as you work things out. wink cool

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
@oyarose God bless u.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
You know that relationship is bad, so just end it and repent. I don't think anyone here will tell you divorce your wife and marry your girlfriend.
So you have just one choice. End your affair before it ends you.
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by greatgod2012(f): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2013
@op, first of all, that your ex is not and can never be a good wife material, for agreeing to sleep in another woman's matrimonial bed for 2 days, shes a devil in human form, she doesnt love you and do not have respect for humanity, shes going to be worse than your current wife, that is even if your wife is bad, if you are nt d one pushing her into what shes doing, i will advise you to first of all break d relationship btw u and ur ex, that will give you d opportunity to think strait.
Secondly, determine to make your marriage work out again, there is no perfect marriage anywhere, we all tolerate one another, remember what you saw in her in d beginning, concentrate more on her good side, tolerate her more, respect her more, be a husband to her, not a boss, knowing fully well that you are raised from different background.
Next, ignite communication, it is an essential ingredient in marriage,when she does something nice, appreciate her, when she does something uncalled for, correct her in love and with love, not by screaming and cursing.
Sooner than later, you will discover you married an angel instead of a demon you thought she was. Remember that a good turn deserve another, be good to her, u will realise that, conciously or unconciously, she will be good to you.
Above all, invite God into your marriage, remember that a three-fold cord is not easily broken,fear God, pray together, eat together, sleep together and you will see your dead marriage rising back to life.
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by asionkion: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2013
having my lover back was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I have been dating my lover for 3yrs now, we have never had a misunderstanding that would lead to us leaving each other till last month when my lover accused me of cheating when am not, his jealousy turned us apart. Everytime i message him or call him he tells me to go and meet my new boyfriend that he has found himself a girlfriend too, I was so depressed that i could not take it any more then i told a friend what i was going through. That was how i was introduced to a lady called priestess Ifaa online who they say it does spells. I told her all that happened and. The spell lady said that i shouldn't worry that she's going to restore my happiness At first I didn't want to believe her when she said my lover is now dating someone else that's why he is looking for an excuse to leave. She was right on because after she has done the spell to return my lover to me the other girl was trying to intrude into our relationship again that was when my lover beats her up and warned her never to come closer ever again. The lady spells worked to the fullness, you can contact her on this email templeofloved@gmail.com You will not be disappointed in ordering a spell from her. Sheila
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by sholay2011(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2013
asionkion: having my lover back was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I have been dating my lover for 3yrs now, we have never had a misunderstanding that would lead to us leaving each other till last month when my lover accused me of cheating when am not, his jealousy turned us apart. Everytime i message him or call him he tells me to go and meet my new boyfriend that he has found himself a girlfriend too, I was so depressed that i could not take it any more then i told a friend what i was going through. That was how i was introduced to a lady called priestess Ifaa online who they say it does spells. I told her all that happened and. The spell lady said that i shouldn't worry that she's going to restore my happiness At first I didn't want to believe her when she said my lover is now dating someone else that's why he is looking for an excuse to leave. She was right on because after she has done the spell to return my lover to me the other girl was trying to intrude into our relationship again that was when my lover beats her up and warned her never to come closer ever again. The lady spells worked to the fullness, you can contact her on this email templeofloved@gmail.com You will not be disappointed in ordering a spell from her. Sheila
WTF?! Is this a nollywood script or wat? Nonsense!
Re: I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
NL family section no go kill me wit laff cheesy cheesy cheesy

@poster,
how dare u brot ur gf to ur matrimonial home! i dnt care where u guys slept but for d mere fact dat she stepped into ur compound in ur wife's absence makes u an irresponsible man.
y dont u just come out clean and tell ur wife u want divorce instd of doing ds to her. it simply shows u dnt have any respec for dat woman again.

asionkion: having my lover back was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I have been dating my lover for 3yrs now, we have never had a misunderstanding that would lead to us leaving each other till last month when my lover accused me of cheating when am not, his jealousy turned us apart. Everytime i message him or call him he tells me to go and meet my new boyfriend that he has found himself a girlfriend too, I was so depressed that i could not take it any more then i told a friend what i was going through. That was how i was introduced to a lady called priestess Ifaa online who they say it does spells. I told her all that happened and. The spell lady said that i shouldn't worry that she's going to restore my happiness At first I didn't want to believe her when she said my lover is now dating someone else that's why he is looking for an excuse to leave. She was right on because after she has done the spell to return my lover to me the other girl was trying to intrude into our relationship again that was when my lover beats her up and warned her never to come closer ever again. The lady spells worked to the fullness, you can contact her on this email templeofloved@gmail.com You will not be disappointed in ordering a spell from her. Sheila

poster u try die for ds ur advertcheesy cheesy cheesy but remember one thing if ur story is true, dat guy will pounce on u too one day and d beating will b worse dan d other girl by the time dat jazz comot from d guy face.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Deal With My annoying Neighbour / What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? / The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.