Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet (1282 Views)

List Of Blackberry That Can Tether Wireless To An Android / Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet by jazz04(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Using GLO BIS on BB and PC via Tether app and PDAnet... But it has stopped recently on both apps.....
Been using the service for sometime time, but its no more connecting. Is it just me or general?
Or anyother alternative?
Re: GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet by abdulaz: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
jazz04:

Oga post am here make everybody see..
oga at the top go ban me. Mind you, I am giving the settings out for free.
Re: GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet by jazz04(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Help
Re: GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet by sam2020(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls i need the settings
Re: GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet by Mercykayy(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls,I also need the settings pls for that of tether... I have the tether app on both my pc and my bold 5 and its connecting but I don't know how to setup the username,password and dial on my laptop... sad
Re: GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet by jazz04(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Mercykayy:
Pls,I also need the settings pls for that of tether... I have the tether app on both my pc and my bold 5 and its connecting but I don't know how to setup the username,password and dial on my laptop... sad

Mail me
Re: GLO BIS + Tether/pdanet by Mercykayy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
jazz04:

Mail me
. Mail sent. Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Java Apps And Games On Android Phones With JBED Developer / How To Use Google To Solve Simple & Complicated Mathematics 4rm phone or pc / Blackberry Priv: UK Price, Release Date, Full Specs And Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.