Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919146 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
yeyenatu:
I decapitate with no apology or Confusion/i slice and dice like a samurai with Distinction/ when I slay even my tit5 get excited with an Erek.tion/ and the one in tutu can take a long dive in a Deep-ocean/

#lightbars.....

shut the fück up & stop stalking me/you ain't on my level, you could never walk with me/your written above lacks technique...it's wack quality/you should do the needful & send all netcees a private apology/

this bïtch wants to be me....she sees herself as a progidy/she dreams about my cöck all night she's obsessed with sucking it/step into me zone & learn torture is my currency/

if your life is at stake, you would choose death & eat it urgently/yeyenatu is the epitome of what a muppet is/i could turn this into a divorce court & get money from this ring forcefully/.

fück the courtesy.....you're a dumb MC/yeyenatu is such a twit she got jailed for perjury/she lost her virginty purposely/...and took an oath in court it was a mere grand lacerny/take some change....go fix your body odour with toiletries/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Iceskidd: Nigs pls try to keep ur verses short and precise, if its long i won't read it all, why? Cos it'll get boring as fück. And my reading it is important.#Joking. But abeg keep it short thankx. Signed ‎احبجفاد‎ king of rhymes
tags: ELYMAXiimus
Iceskidd: Nigs pls try to keep ur verses short and precise, if its long i won't read it all, why? Cos it'll get boring as fück. And my reading it is important.#Joking. But abeg keep it short thankx. Signed ‎احبجفاد‎ king of rhymes
E be like sey ah go fall ur hands oooo, u must read all ma barz ooo, ma system crashed, and pharmacy busy tooo, so am posting shoutouts and freez same time.. Expect it tomorrow
Re: Flow For Rank by Scarz: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

another suffocating verse...
Bro, space ya lines. wink
smh
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=Iceskidd]Nigs pls try to keep ur verses short and precise, if its long i won't read it all, why? Cos it'll get boring as fück. And my reading it is important.

E be like sey ah go fall ur hands oooo, u must read all ma barz ooo, ma system crashed, and pharmacy busy tooo, so am posting shoutouts and freez same time.. Expect it tomorrow
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
I can live with deaf n dumb but not stupid n blind people. u get fooled by appearance, not facts. yeyenatu is the same guy who was trollin coogar after his battle with mikuz. he's usin krone as cover up cos he knows krone is gullible. he has so many accounts n is manipulative. yeynatu my long dick! how come he's havin too much likes for a verse that hardly rhymed, while elymaxima has lesser and when limeprick commended her he got 3 likes i was the first to discover the manhood in vickybash while all y'all were goin hard for him. another fake is zlukk, either she's fake or she has a ghostwriter. against loonat11k she did 4 or more syllables but she locked horns with vicky s/he was doin two, even rap maestro mentioned it. the only female with poosie here is miyaki. am prolly the wisest man on here. y'all stop droolin n goin hard for a fellow nigga. fork y'all

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckyouhard: I can live with deaf n dumb but not stupid n blind people. u get fooled by appearance, not facts. yeyenatu is the same guy who was trollin coogar after his battle with mikuz. he's usin krone as cover up cos he knows krone is gullible. he has so many accounts n is manipulative. yeynatu my long dick! how come he's havin too much likes for a verse that hardly rhymed, while elymaxima has lesser and when limeprick commended her he got 3 likes i was the first to discover the manhood in vickybash while all y'all were goin hard for him. another fake is zlukk, either she's fake or she has a ghostwriter. against loonat11k she did 4 or more syllables but she locked horns with vicky s/he was doin two, even rap maestro mentioned it. the only female with poosie here is miyaki. am prolly the wisest man on here. y'all stop droolin n goin hard for a fellow nigga. fork y'all

You are fúcking out of ur mind.. Yeyenatu is 100 percent female..

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckyouhard: I can live with deaf n dumb but not stupid n blind people. u get fooled by appearance, not facts. yeyenatu is the same guy who was trollin coogar after his battle with mikuz. he's usin krone as cover up cos he knows krone is gullible. he has so many accounts n is manipulative. yeynatu my long dick! how come he's havin too much likes for a verse that hardly rhymed, while elymaxima has lesser and when limeprick commended her he got 3 likes i was the first to discover the manhood in vickybash while all y'all were goin hard for him. another fake is zlukk, either she's fake or she has a ghostwriter. against loonat11k she did 4 or more syllables but she locked horns with vicky s/he was doin two, even rap maestro mentioned it. the only female with poosie here is miyaki. am prolly the wisest man on here. y'all stop droolin n goin hard for a fellow nigga. fork y'all
Are you Fuckyouman back in the Romance section? And BTW, Vickybash is a lady, I've seen and talked to her.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lagunna:

You are fúcking out of ur mind.. Yeyenatu is 100 percent female..
good!! this is the criminal i was referrin to
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2014

whether yeyenatu is a boy or a girl, na food for a predator like me. why do you care so much about polymonikers? it's not like yeyenatu is desirable or anything. she suffers from leprosy according to mikuz!

8 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckyouhard:
[s]good!! this is the criminal i was referrin to[/s]

Smh...
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tiyazman: Are you Fuckyouman back in the Romance section? And BTW, Vickybash is a lady, I've seen and talked to her.
ur yet another fool. search for obiechina promise on fb and meet the gal who's supposed to be vickybash
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
coogar:

whether yeyenatu is a boy or a girl, na food for a predator like me. why do you care so much about polymonikers? it's not like yeyenatu is desirable or anything. she suffers from leprosy according to mikuz!
Dis very comment got ma ribs craking
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
coogar:

u should v asked me why laguna showed up to defend yeyenatu all of a sudden
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckyouhard:
ur yet another fool. search for obiechina promise on fb and meet the gal who's supposed to be vickybash
Don't call me a fool Fuckyouman, I am not your class! Forget the fact I'm talking to you, just remem
ber! I AM NOT YOUR CLASS!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckyouhard:
Bro am still searching g00gle
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckyouhard:
u should v asked me why laguna showed up to defend yeyenatu all of a sudden

they are all bästards ibime sired in his sojourn to nigeria many years ago. they are all on his payroll. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hating and hating and more hating!!

*yawns*

This leprosy sufferer is off to bed. Y'all can play with each other's balls while I'm gone. I still have a few more 'good girl' days to go.

Play nice and lick each other good. No biting tho, that's for bit5hes!! Unless d cat amongst you sha, the kitty likes it when you play with her whiskers. grin try not to pull any, she is a feisty one.

PS: Giiyaz called me to Kr0ne's attention way back when. Y'all can put a sock in it... don't mess up d space.

Peace y'all!!

YeaYeaNot

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
yeyenatu: Hating and hating and more hating!!

*yawns*

This leprosy sufferer is off to bed. Y'all can play with each other's balls while I'm gone. I still have a few more 'good girl' days to go.

Play nice and lick each other good. No biting tho, that's for bit5hes!! Unless d cat amongst you sha, the kitty likes it when you play with her whiskers. grin try not to pull any, she is a feisty one.

PS: Giiyaz called me to Kr0ne's attention way back when. Y'all can put a sock in it... don't mess up d space.

Peace y'all!!
YeaYeaNot

just do as you are told - get some toiletries & fix your body odour. while you are off to bed, i would dash across the street to buy you some artificial intelligence. the one bestowed on you by your creator has failed you.

6 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
i don't knw, maybe too much of poosies i ve forked. I have this special ability to sniff them out, even on the internet lipsrsealed
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
gottoboy:
Bro am still searching g00gle
i said facebook
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
yeyenatu: Hating and hating and more hating!!

*yawns*

Peace y'all!!

YeaYeaNot
Mizz, you are trying these days, you just gotta work on your diction, structure, lyrical build up, wordplays/puns, metaphor, hyperboles, multis and then your PUNCHLINE!!!

Without a punchline, you said nothing. Work on your punchlines.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckyouhard: i don't knw, maybe too much of poosies i ve forked. I have this special ability to sniff them out, even on the internet lipsrsealed

you did well, bro
keep sniffing the fakers out. when people lack bars, they resort to various schemes to stay relevant. yeyenatu is a leper - about 400 years ago, people like her are led to the borders of the village and banished forever. thanks to civilisation!

Tiyazman: Mizz, you are trying these days, you just gotta work on your diction, structure, lyrical build up, wordplays/puns, metaphor, hyperboles, multis and then your PUNCHLINE!!!
Without a punchline, you said nothing. Work on your punchlines.

if the written lacks punchline, then it has mikuz's DNA on it. is there a possibility mikuz is masking as a female to get back at his killer? cheesy grin

christ, i am a genius!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
PaulThor: And abt my reply on coogar... Lolzz... U wouldnt understand but many end up becoming wat dey fyt against....

Good thing you said many, Not 'ALL' cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
yeyenatu: Hey you. Sup with? Thanks hun. I'm just a learner ooo. Na kr0ne dey teach me and that guy wit a german-like name but ends wit 'ximus' grin and that cool-gal has his name on my official 'ignore em' button.

I decapitate with no apology or Confusion/i slice and dice like a samurai with Distinction/ when I slay even my tit5 get excited with an Erek.tion/ and the one in tutu can take a long dive in a Deep-ocean/
grin

What's the MORE THING, spill jor. Don't sit on a long thing.

Chai, i'm getting turned on from Brazil's misfortune.... grin

"*sings*
"I don't think you ready for...this jelly.
I don't think you ready for...this jelly
. Cos my body is too bootylicious for you."
grin

YeaYeaNot

Haha cheesy , I dey your back 2, 4, 7...infact, I wanted to.......... *holds back*
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Limerick:

Haha cheesy , I dey your back 2, 4, 7...infact, I wanted to.......... *holds back*
Ugly guy grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tiyazman: Ugly guy grin
buh i stil d0pe pass u sha grin, U dan hear our new track? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Limerick:
buh i stil d0pe pass u sha grin, U dan hear our new track? grin
You d0pe pass me? If ah hear. , , , send me the download link to the new track tho grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThaBraidez(f): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ok am back cheesy , Heard wat happened, bo f.uck dat. Diz verses am seeing ar thrilling, big ups to mikuz, cooger, kr0ne, teddybiyas, limerick and d rest of u. Keepin dis thread goin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2014
bharkarh: aww! Not into rap tinz tho...jux felt like trying up sumfin. Rap is not my way then.
. Its ok...you can kip tryin tho
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2014
coogar:

#lightbars.....

shut the fück up & stop stalking me/you ain't on my level, you could never walk with me/your written above lacks technique...it's wack quality/you should do the needful & send all netcees a private apology/

this bïtch wants to be me....she sees herself as a progidy/she dreams about my cöck all night she's obsessed with sucking it/step into me zone & learn torture is my currency/

if your life is at stake, you would choose death & eat it urgently/yeyenatu is the epitome of what a muppet is/i could turn this into a divorce court & get money from this ring forcefully/.

fück the courtesy.....you're a dumb MC/yeyenatu is such a twit she got jailed for perjury/she lost her virginty purposely/...and took an oath in court it was a mere grand lacerny/take some change....go fix your body odour with toiletries/

This freak is arid/ his scripts are flaccid/ these lines ll leave him weak and blasted/
Cos Ill dispatch him with shots and have 'C ate' . . like 'caboxylic acid'!/

Ok . .

Cooger's a hypocrite who keeps deceiving wacks thats hes ddope/
. . Cos he claimed I lacked heavy jabs and breathtaking punches when he placed my stanzas in quote/
But I just read through and couldn't even find one in that trash that he wrote!/
That verse made me chuckle and laugh/. . he aint got the syllables that can make the audience to clap/
Rhyming "sucking it" with "currency" . . tells me that his useless multies are wack!/
Ya punches are bland . . you'll get floored with this/
. . terrible polysyllabic skill . . he even did "urgently" with "muppet is"!/
Cooger is a freestyle flop . . no sane gent ll rate him the best in the scene/
Cos when it comes to dropping bars on here . . I even rate Icekidd better than him/
I spit priceless . . my rhymes worth more than a grammy . ./
. . Coog's lack the bite . . his rhymes are toothless, just like his granny . ./
Ima hurt him so bad . . till his walking with crutches/
In that verse of yours . . where are the "hay makers" and the "wall breaking punches"?/
He aint got the skills to beat Mik in the mic/
Now watch the pitiful dyke/
. . give a sstupid excuse . . that the verse wasn't ddope cos he went simple and light!/

11 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2014
mikuz:

This freak is arid/ his scripts are flaccid/ these lines ll leave him weak and blasted/

Ok . .

. . Cos he claimed I lacked heavy jabs and breathtaking punches when he placed my stanzas in quote/
But I just read through and couldn't even find one in that trash that he wrote!/
That verse made me chuckle and laugh/. . he aint got the syllables that can make the audience to clap/
Rhyming "sucking it" with "currency" . . tells me that his useless multies are wack!/
Cos when it comes to dropping bars on here . . I even rate Icekidd better than him/
. . Coog's lack the bite . . his rhymes are toothless, just like his granny . ./
Ima hurt him so bad . . till his walking with clutches/
In that verse of yours . . where are the "hay makers" and the "wall breaking punches"?/
. . give a sstupid excuse . . that the verse wasn't ddope cos he went simple and light!/

mikuz - the difference between my written & yours is that my bars are too advanced for an edo illiterate like you. oshiomole's free education scheme failed to open your eyes on how to see well-hidden punches in verses.

"if your life is a stake(steak), you would choose death & eat it urgently"

that punchline alone is why i am above your level & gimme battle wins effortlessly. see, i am way beyond leaving obvious punches these days. wear your thinking cap before you read my verses otherwise it will be ordinary to you.

anyways, upon all your heavenly verses....we had a battle, 40 people voted & all of them thought i won. what happened to your heavenly bars? why did you die like a fowl suffering coccidiosis? hahahaha - someone made a top 5 list & you failed to make it.

mikuz, we should do a movie "the fall & fall of the achebe of rap" grin cheesy

"i could turn this into a divorce court & get money from this ring forcefully"

divorce court = get money from a ring. wedding ring, battle ring. double entrede ish worded perfectly to keep fools like mikuz bedazzled. grin

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2014
now let's look at your written.

mikuz:
Ok . .

rubbish!
what's c-ate? must you force bars? dispatch with shots and leave c-ate? lololololol

fillers fillers fillers - no haymaker.

more fillers fillers & fillers. toothless like a granny, really? your rhymes are worth more than a grammy? how do rhymes worth more than grammy award? this fool is rhyming grammy with granny & he's laying claims to be a lyricist? cheesy grin grin

Ima hurt him so bad . . till his walking with crutches/

more fillers, more self adulation, no punchline. how can these be bars when there's no single double entrede in it? mikuz, you are a disgrace to battle rap. how can you write 32 lines and yet no single bar that would make people go wow?

"coogar's rhymes are toothless like his granny" ?? really?? your window of creativity is smaller than a mustard seed.

you better go somewhere like the wilderness or i suggest you should steal or rapë a man so you can spend some considerable time in prison.

you will have enough time to perfect the art of writing heavenly punchlines.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.