Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 (2544 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Re: Flow For Rank / Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
CALLING OUT IBIME FOR A BRAWL…………..compose this in 25 minutes max//so pardon some of my errors//
Prologue…………..

The grim reaper gave me ‘’Application forms’’/…….that’s the reason am constantly ‘filling’ up Tombs/…….If verses from previous Mcees ‘swept’ you off your feet……………then ‘’shame on those Brooms/ …..He’s one of those emotional dudes/ ……………his Ex broke his heart and left ‘injuries’…….Am ‘Tetanus’, please give him’ Plaster of Paris’ to ‘Close Wounds’/ …….My tyres inflict pains with the screech…….Disasters happen when my Engine VROOM VROOM/…….cos am ‘Driving’ force with Velocity/ If what he says is ‘fly’, then imma ‘cobweb’ his Audacity/ They say ‘Yes’ to me…like a girl accepting Marriage Proposal/ you had better bow on my arrival/………cos like door hinges you ve been ripped of all Integrity/….plus they say ‘No’ to you like cultism in Universities/
I apply skill on stage like chalks to blackboards/ am the Rap god/…turning mics to ‘Tripods’/…………………..then with ‘fingers on cameras’ I ‘capture’ all minds without a Close Zoom/ Evil looms/ even referees fear to ‘whistle’ in my Cold tunes/ he’s a goon made soft in the month after June/ i ll’ extract chlorophyll from his greens……deflower him in his room……….his dreams won’t bloom/ Aches and plagues are poison food………….am serving him on plates to consume…………….like ‘’Eba and Iyan’ he ate with washed hands….’No Spoons’/
I put ‘puberty on a High Shelf’………he’s too short to get it…..thus ‘maturity’ can’t be Reached/ he’s a Snitch/ he ll’ get an Awesome Defeat/………………..don’t be surprised of the love he shows to the blues and ‘Stamford’…………in reality he lives ‘under the bridge’’/
With the coup d’état I ll’ overthrow…..watch me Reclaim Glory/
this is only a tip of the ‘ice berg’….’melt’ your heads down and enjoy the main story/

verse/////
From ‘Afar’ ya’ll could Smell Ibime’s Doom/……………….like a ‘’long Range Death Perfume’/
Oxygen’s been trapped cos its ‘massacre in the Air’/ Am Versatile with the Spear/ only stopping when his Ligaments Tear/ I bet the Retard Cheer/ He lacks Flair/…………he ll’ be lured to reveal his ‘Achilles’ Heel’..then with that poisonous arrow he ll’ be Stabbed There/.he’s engaged in Funny Affairs/……..how I wish it was ‘Xmas Season’…….i ll’ Navigate Noises from ‘Bangers’ to Burden His Ears/ I flirt words, the rhythm gets Caressed/ handcuff’s to firmly hold his heart like Cardiac Arrest/……...he ll’ be laid to Rest/………he changed ‘stones to Bread’………..’Hunger made him Fail the Test’/
I got to fumigate, flit and hang mosquito Nets/………………Nowadays he’s but an unwanted Pest/
Tell him to mind his Biz/or he gets Deceased/…he’s an expert ‘robber’, we all need to ‘Padlock our Lips/…..i heard he also known to ‘Steal A Kiss’/….his mirror scream when its sees the Beast/…..i got his tongue exposed to sun…….am drying up all of the crap he spits/ he’s as ugly as Trinidad james teeth/shit/ imma’ rip him in bits/..tell him he can’t ‘run’ from the ‘Truth’…..i got it glued to his feet/ F9’s in his credentials, he needs to Re-sit/ ……….into two halves like football matches his cranium gets Split/
I ll mutilate his throat and leave him with functionless Chords/….his shit sucks/ he can’t afford ‘airtime’..so he runs peoples phones down with his flash and ‘missed calls’/ I got him ‘sniffing for evidence on crime scenes’ like Police Dogs/.he even needs ‘microwaves’ to heat words/………….he’s pocket’s empty..he got ‘ snoring mammon’/ He must have composed verses from a church’s Pulpit……they are no different from a Boring Sermon/…..he’s a registered Sex Offender/….see how I scribble and ‘dribble’ lyrics………..he’s dancing around almost staggering like a ‘confused defender’/
He should just chill/…he’s one of those dudes that eat ‘noodles’ everyday can develop no ‘indomitable will’/ ……he lacks formidable skill/ he was ‘lyrically sick’ till I cure the bastard with Chiloquin pills’/
Am fulfilling his prophesized End…………..his Apocalypse/…………am Nailing him hard like a catholic crucifix/…..his polo shirts ran out of horses/ get some Nurses/ and cotton wools cos am bloodying this Synopsis/…I killed his clan….call the undertaker to expect their corpses/ I ensured it was a painful process/….if he attacks with animals I ll’ chop off their ‘heads’ and ‘tails’ like Coin Tosses/….i ll’ fracture his structure till his system collapses/………..he doesn’t achieve his ‘goals’ without help or ‘ Assists’/.he’s a wack artiste with slack tactics/ Matter of Fact is…………….he needs Practice/
Battling me lands you in a cemetery/ totally un-necessary/ and please tell me if he’s a man or cunt cos’ his gender is hard to determine like ‘Weird M.C (Nigerian musician)///.i got him crippled with polio and Ebola ailment/ I burnt him with ‘fire baptism’…..his sins needed Atonement/ put him in the Bonnet/ bring a better Opponent/ I just killed him with the Couplets and Quatrains………oops I also neutralized his venom with the Sonnets/………….and yo his stupidity is legendary…..cam you believe this n.igga opened a Fridge in an attempt to ‘Freeze The Moment??/////

To be continued

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 by airmark(m): 1:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Good verse

1 Like

(1)

**=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** / Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus / The Need For Judges........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.