Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (918275 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

True that.

But please can you now tell me where you've seen lemon coloured peas in the world...

Thank you!

Well, please tell us where pee is used as a reference for the size or capacity of the brain rather than 'pea' as often used.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Entchidodo: Who this iconize?!/Show lemme diss you into Acorn and ice//Bazooka?/Lusaka??//No,We dry-ice acorns in my kindgom muzanga///Where freedom/ is a choice to be free or be dumb//Take no offence/ or defence//my brother,you just became my sixpence/// but you could feel less/ or look on as we leave you speechless//....
nice try, is this your first time? cheesy/
keep it up, and learn to use a punch to flex rhymes/
nd soon, you may become, the nig hu's got the best lines/
without recharging, naah! Not with airtime/ cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
All cooger does is to throw random insults..youu are still a child...but its a pity at youur age(32),I'm scared you will end up being a fool forever..
I'm spitting the truth so stop thinking ya rants will decieve us...you are team garri..

I wonder why a goat like you is bragging over a verse that you replayed cedis which bis did in 2009...thhen you went ahead withh farmers/sid/seed which kritzkuuttz did against demsid...the only reason you won that brawl is cos sid came up with a verse that won't even move a hair in ffr..

More random rants bastard...cos you can't come up with something truthhful or stronger against my claims..ediot!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Krizzkutz: ii d pity kim, iwan make am frnd grin idon taya for d tin

i must hear this story to the end.....
tell me what happened. it's just gist - it's not a diss. cheesy grin

Emaprince: All cooger does is to throw random insults..youu are still a child...but its a pity at youur age(32),I'm scared you will end up being a fool forever..
I'm spitting the truth so stop thinking ya rants will decieve us...you are team garri..

i know the Ws i keep getting here gives you epilepsy. you good for nothing plonker. at your age, you still stay in your father's house. you have graduated 13 years ago & you have never paid rent. you even depend on your parents for transport & you have the guts to talk rubbish on NL.

I wonder why a goat like you is bragging over a verse that you replayed cedis which bis did in 2009...thhen you went ahead withh farmers/sid/seed which kritzkuuttz did against demsid...the only reason you won that brawl is cos sid came up with a verse that won't even move a hair in ffr..

you are a còcksucker.....
sid's worst bars are better than your best written. all you do is moan & whinge and no one has seen you in a quality battle. if you are not licking ibime's pënis-tip, you are busy doing forensic investigation. kim = khimwhyte, coogar = teddy, youngdanaval = siddoggg & lagunna = airmark.

if i have a son as useless as you, i would gladly sell him into slavery. all you do is cause chaos & no one respects you from here to the next thread. forge your own path, stop hiding under people's shadow. you will never get the respect you crave so badly. you don't have your own opinion until ibime says something.

i will give you £1,000 if you can show me one post of yours that does not support ibime's stance.

More random rants bastard...cos you can't come up with something truthhful or stronger against my claims..ediot!

i have already proven myself to meaningful people. i owe you nothing! hell, internet is about the only place i can communicate with an epileptic beast of burden like yourself. in the real world, you would be tossed a pound coin to wipe my windshield!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
mikuz:

You shoulda told me that you're not interested in the battle instead of making me waste my time creating that thread.

So after checking in, you're now claiming its an insignificant brawl?

What makes you think I ll be interested in creating a battle thread for you again after pulling this kinda childish stunt?

Well, I hope this is a joke because na 'unsignificant' you call am.

This is why I maintain that battlers should set a deadline date and make sure their verses are ready before they alert me to pop thread.

This mumu stunt irks me, how can you ask for a battle and then chicken out at the eleventh hour?

Shey una dey see? Later una go say Mik get temper issues. Vicky made me create Vicky Vs Iam only to now start claiming shes only interested in battling Teddybiyasi!

@ Cooger and Siddoggg - I've modified the thread. Deadline is 9pm today. I'm equally alerting Mynd44 for frontpage tins. No dulling please! Don't do a 'Vickybash' on this one. grin

. . . And for those derailing the thread, be warned. When e go land don't say you weren't warned o.

BTW, Where tha f is Limerick and Kr0ne?

oNe!
lol Asking bout limerick and krone..what bout Paul thor

Didnt believe when ijeh told me ur na a Recruit newbie of da Phoenix Order na its confirmed...
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emaprince: all his married women friends from familly section plus all the romance section gays who know zilch about rap where doing that..imagine one girl said "we don't know siddogg in aba"..smh

and you called sleak,scripts and khimwhyte our best?...you fb niggas get problem sha..
Bro, family section friends or not, Coogar won Siddogg in that brawl. I was rooting for Siddoggg to decimate Coogar and calm him down, but Coogar clearly pummelled him. Give honour to whom deserves it. Siddoggg did great too, his verses were dópe, but Coogar had the extra edge. Go read the verses again. I wish he'd battle you cos you've got confidence in you, and I like that.

And mind you, Coogar hasn't posted in Romance section almost 2 years now.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anacksunamun:
Bro, family section friends or not, Coogar won Siddogg in that brawl. I was rooting for Siddoggg to decimate Coogar and calm him down, but Coogar clearly pummelled him. Give honour to whom deserves it. Siddoggg did great too, his verses were dópe, but Coogar had the extra edge. Go read the verses again. I wish he'd battle you cos you've got confidence in you, and I like that.

you are preaching to the trees!
emaprince was born a rëtard. he spent 12 years in a mental institution & ran away. the hospital staff are looking for him - they still claim his treatment isn't complete until he spends another 12 years there.

yesterday
Emaprince: For your info,I started textrap last 5yrs...
I aint gonna exchange no more words with ya... let's watch how you fair with sid..just make sure you come stronger cos sid is witty with build ups,rhymes and his punches lands properly..go check him well o!..

today
Emaprince:
But you are daft to think beating sid is a special thing..that dude is a regular battler wo win and loose battles so stop jumping to the high heavens ..beside,thhe verse I saw there is the poorest battle verse I have ever seen from him...whatever happened to him...

the above just sums up emaprince's bipolar nature. from praising sid last night to putting him down 24 hours later. spërmflakes have taken over emaprince's cranial cavity.

he has no confidence - all he wants is to use my moniker to gain cheap popularity. he stated that as his wish last night & i will continue to ignore him. he's not on my level. he's never written anything that can even match my worst written. the only thing holding him here is the longevity.

any of the newbies will kill emaprince with 8 bars.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Entchidodo: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
nice try, is this your first time? cheesy/
keep it up, and learn to use a punch to flex rhymes/
nd soon, you may become, the nig hu's got the best lines/
without recharging, naah! Not with airtime/ cheesy
Check this nigguh talkin bout rhyme/ looking at his receding hair-line all we decode was enzyme and lime//this here ain't gat you no ovation in a game of cricket/ Mehn you up messed so bad all we hear is a din of crickets//When i spit the girls come flocking/ but when you do you wear girls stocking//Now leave thread/else we fill your soul with dread//...
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

emaprince was born a rëtard. he spent 12 years in a mental institution & ran away. the hospital staff are looking for him - they still claim his treatment isn't complete until he spends another 12 years there.

he has no confidence - all he wants is to use my moniker to gain cheap popularity. he stated that as his wish last night & i will continue to ignore him. he's not on my level. he's never written anything that can even match my worst written. the only thing holding him here is the longevity.

I just don't like it when someone is denied his shine. The people that voted ain't family section friends of yours. Even the lady that said "Siddoggg is not known in aba" didn't vote, and even if she did, it won't be counted. You guys might be E-enemies, but you won that battle!! Anybody that says otherwise is living in denial. Even siddoggg ain't contesting it.

The Rap Battles vets voted for you. No one, I repeat, no one said Siddoggg won, so this has nothing to do with your friends. Even Ibime that doesn't see eye to eye with you, confirmed that brawl, a one-sided victory. So let's not bring personal vindictiveness in our judgement. Coogar won that brawl, period!!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anacksunamun:

I just don't like it when someone is denied his shine. The people that voted ain't family section friends of yours. Even the lady that said "Siddoggg is not know in aba" didn't vote, and even if she did, it won't be counted. You guys might be E-enemies, but you won that battle!! Anybody that says otherwise is living in denial. Even siddoggg ain't contesting it.

The Rap Battles vets voted for you. No one, I repeat, no one said Siddoggg won, so this has nothing to do with your friends. Even Ibime that doesn't see eye to eye with you, confirmed that brawl, a one-sided victory. So let's not bring personal vindictiveness in our judgement. Coogar won that brawl, period!!

even the idiotïc emaprince voted for me but that was after he saw the verdict of his master(ibime). this is no joke, you will not find a single thread ibime says red & emaprince says blue. he must always obey his master. emaprince is a slave-nigga!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anacksunamun:

and who said the goat didn't win siddogg?..mthe shameless 32yr old have been on my d1ck calling my name in vein in all his post just cos he won a nigga that loose to some other niggas too..
But that doesn't chnage the fact about who he is..a biter,recycler and a numerous I'd owner...from jackal,sauron,sharon,couger,cooger,rapdevills, team garri ...ask him him the reason whhhy he has numerous banned I.Ds...and why his fiance dumped him...cos all his life is spent on NL arguing in every section...a jobless cretin!

As for a battle...he knows he will be obliterated so he will come up with buunch of excuses..he's a wimp!...

"Internate is about the only place we will interact"?...smh...I can dig up many of his old posts wher this goat said same thing to different guys...always random rants...if another guy rattled him first before me,he woulda used those on him..smh...bastard!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anacksunamun:

I just don't like it when someone is denied his shine. The people that voted ain't family section friends of yours. Even the lady that said "Siddoggg is not known in aba" didn't vote, and even if she did, it won't be counted. You guys might be E-enemies, but you won that battle!! Anybody that says otherwise is living in denial. Even siddoggg ain't contesting it.

i neva Voted for Coogar.....buh luv dat Zulu assxrape though...

da Tightest punchlines grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

even the idiotïc emaprince voted for me but that was after he saw the verdict of his master(ibime). this is no joke, you will not find a single thread ibime says red & emaprince says blue. he must always obey his master. emaprince is a slave-nigga!
you are a goat!
Hyping sid have beeen your job in this site...and I see nothing bad if I speak of his skills...I wonder why you keep calling another nigga name in something he has no biz with..you are a gay!...
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emaprince: and who said the goat didn't win siddogg?..mthe shameless 32yr old have been on my d1ck calling my name in vein in all his post just cos he won a nigga that loose to some other niggas too..
But that doesn't chnage the fact about who he is..a biter,recycler and a numerous I'd owner...from jackal,sauron, sharon,couger,cooger,rapdevills, team garri ...ask him him the reason whhhy he has numerous banned I.Ds...and why his fiance dumped him...cos all his life is spent on NL arguing in every section...a jobless cretin!

it's not your fault.
your neighbour told me your parents had to forcefully collect the rope from you last night when you attempted suicide. did you bet i was going to lose? why are you crying more than the bereaved? even siddoggg is not wailing here & yet you are dragging your family name in the mud over a battle that had nothing to do with you.

As for a battle...he knows he will be obliterated so he will come up with buunch of excuses..he's a wimp!...

no, i cannot battle you cos you are useless, priggish, obnoxious, rêtarded, pseudo-authoritative, brainless, dim-witted, verminous, gutless, möronic & a donkey stubborn homoêrotic nuisance.

"Internate is about the only place we will interact"?...smh...I can dig up many of his old posts wher this goat said same thing to different guys...always random rants...if another guy rattled him first before me,he woulda used those on him..smh...bastard!

just shut the fück up, go & die!
you are of no use to the rap section & even to yourself. poverty has turned you into a complete lunatic. as old as you are, you don't have your own mind. you must have been conceived via anäl sëx, this is why you are a complete arsêhole!

Emaprince: you are a goat!
Hyping sid have beeen your job in this site...and I see nothing bad if I speak of his skills...I wonder why you keep calling another nigga name in something he has no biz with..you are a gay!...

sid is a brilliant battler!
i would battle sid 1,000 times before i would even look at you. i battled sid cos i consider him very good at his craft. you are getting ignored cos you are not even as intelligent as my dog with your guguru & epa written.

calling which other nigga name?
your slave master? he's central to everything you represent. if he sneezes, you would catch bird flu. you are so poor in spirit, your dream in black & white.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

Just random rants...cooger you are indeed a goat!

coogar:
ema prince will personally humilliate you!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emaprince:
Just random rants...cooger you are indeed a goat!

you are a useless twit. i knew you would never amount to anything ever since i was told you were molested by your PE teacher.

ema prince will personally humilliate you!

with which bars? cheesy grin
eedris abdulkareem has more creative bars than you.
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
no more battle chaiii kk where's that Twista in opposite gender let's spar my lyrical sword is urging of hermaphrodite's blood
Re: Flow For Rank by Wrongturn: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Coogar, u no dey talk? Where ur battle?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wrongturn: Coogar, u no dey talk? Where ur battle?

you mean you have been on this forum for months, you dunno how to search for threads. go to the frontpage......scroll down the topics and look for battle of the warlords.
Re: Flow For Rank by Wrongturn: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

you mean you have been on this forum for months, you dunno how to search for threads. go to the frontpage......scroll down the topics and look for battle of the warlords.
Kk
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Smh! Been here for quite a while, nd I've come to knw FFR as a place u drop flows, rate flows. Not a place of arguements, nd chit chats!! Nd d peeps I least expected to do these, r d ones carrying out this act!

Smh, it really isn't cool....take dose chitchatting nd arguements to tha chatroom!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
teddybiyasi:

mikuz roger that

Let Cooger put €100 up for the winner?
Re: Flow For Rank by Wrongturn: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Geoxpress: Smh! Been here for quite a while, nd I've come to knw FFR as a place u drop flows, rate flows. Not a place of arguements, nd chit chats!! Nd d peeps I least expected to do these, r d ones carrying out this act!

Smh, it really isn't cool....take dose chitchatting nd arguements to tha chatroom!!
What u said is all right/ and it's funny how u made it all rhyme/ they always like this, bro
so quit wasting ur time
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emaprince: I never made things up but it was a dumb move to come in withh your other monikers to vote yaself in a brawl the winner is glaring...
Yes I know the reason is to explain thhe wordplays because you thoughht folks might not grab em..but that's dumb...reminds me of when team garri came in the thread mikuz created for you and bis to tell us that pistol=piss tool..smh

But you are daft to think beating sid is a special thing..that dude is a regular battler wo win and loose battles so stop jumping to the high heavens..beside,thhe verse I saw there is the poorest battle verse I have ever seen from him...whatever happened to him...

Just enjoy ya win while it last b1tch!
You're Just A Hater Mr Man!
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
mikuz:

Let Cooger put €100 up for the winner?

it will be a pleasure cus that money will be used to hire an ambulance
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
teddybiyasi:

it will be a pleasure cus that money will be used to hire an ambulance
Ah Swear Na Over-confidence Dey Worry You!!
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Ah Swear Na Over-confidence Dey Worry You!!

that's in your own definition
I won't brag much cus the ambulance might be used to carry my corpse or his
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
you ain't retired, right?

Prepare, cos he's coming for you next! cheesy
hehe. that would be nice indeed, but we need more proof from him.. more battles wit vets so we know it's not a one time thing
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:13am On Aug 24, 2014
ThePrekky:
hehe. that would be nice indeed, but we need more proof from him.. more battles wit vets so we know it's not a one time thing
which other proof do you want again? He's battled two of the best here!
He won't battle anyone else again, except you, . . i think!
Or maybe if bis comes outta ritirement!
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Wrongturn:
What u said is all right/ and it's funny how u made it all rhyme/ they always like this, bro
so quit wasting ur time
Lol, abi
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: YOU'ALL CAN DOWNLOAD MA SONGS HERE. thank YOU! http://www.anothergist.com/2014/08/port-harcourt-stylish-rapper-young-da.html?m=1
you tried!
I like the audio quality, it's the best i've heard here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.