Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (916921 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
freez prepping for the newbee tourney

aight check

getting in. the groove, i. know i. got nothing to loose,
errthing to gain, i. just wanna proove,
niggas go dey laugh, try walking in my shoes,
till the freez hit you, and you notice its impossible to move/
better be wary, im the ni.gga you should stay from,
you. wanna stop. early, or you clearly wanna play on,
your 'reign' is over, i go. dey attack with a hailstorm,
nigga im. straight, you gay need i really say more,
the only time the weak fool hurt an ass.hole was when he attempted gay po.rn/
so when you see me, you should just flee,
i poke him with a screw till the fool pleads,
he go. dey lie about travelling, im gonna make. that cease,
cause anytime he goes 'oversees'. he just tryna see my D
so who wanna battle, i might have to. squeeze the trigger, generally mean, im. Adolf Hitler,
magnums by the bed, natural born killer,
so who wanna spa, show him im much iller,
then i. make him 'forfeit' cuz he just a 'short nigga'

Mikuz

hyped for this newbee thing sha

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Akin1212(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
obesemf:
freez prepping for the newbee tourney

aight check

getting in. the groove, i. know i. got nothing to loose,
errthing to gain, i. just wanna proove,
niggas go dey laugh, try walking in my shoes,
till the freez hit you, and you notice its impossible to move/
better be wary, im the ni.gga you should stay from,
you. wanna stop. early, or you clearly wanna play on,
your 'reign' is over, i go. dey attack with a hailstorm,
nigga im. straight, you gay need i really say more,
the only time the weak fool hurt an ass.hole was when he attempted gay po.rn/
so when you see me, you should just flee,
i poke him with a screw till the fool pleads,
he go. dey lie about travelling, im gonna make. that cease,
cause anytime he goes 'oversees'. he just tryna see my D
so who wanna battle, i might have to. squeeze the trigger, generally mean, im. Adolf Hitler,
magnums by the bed, natural born killer,
so who wanna spa, show him im much iller,
then i. make him 'forfeit' cuz he just a 'short nigga'

Mikuz

hyped for this newbee thing sha
THUMBS

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Akin1212:

THUMBS

Appreciated
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
kr0ne:
My lines cause a mind twist/ u either want to like it, or ur forced to like it!/
when this don is writing/ there's earthquake, thunder lightning!/ check out the multi rhyming!/ Bruce don't want to try this/
he no reach!. . . I'm his f-cking highness!/
Find me in the pub with vikings/
where we gulping wine drinks/ and if u got the license/
we'd employ u if we want a sidekick/ and when u working night shifts/ I'd jump in ur bed and touch ur wife's titts/ and we'd f-ck in silence/
these bars are crazy, and the punches physic/
dude, I'm a product of a king and goddess. . .I'm a f-cking high breed! grin

i'll school the goblin/ with tools and punches/ the dude is nothing/ he's rude and a problem/ to bruce and his company/ i'll bruise the morphin in the public/ and shoot him guns that/ look like a trumpet/ i'm cool with the punches/ but i chose to prove to you i'm a god when it comes to rhyming/ and my puns are exciting/
war is what this dummy is inviting/ but we aint no match you ll git dropped in an eye blink/ we find you sitting in the pub with vikings/ while i stand tall at the war front striking/ you cause thunder, lightning?/ why the yob keeps lying?/
next he'll say he's the king of the jungle, but we ll know who the king is when you die by the claws of a lion/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hehehe! I dey come for u. Heineken first
Re: Flow For Rank by AlfaAce(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Azu ikpokpo !...See barz !
Re: Flow For Rank by AlfaAce(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Mikuz -biko set up thread for ....AlfaAce vs Bars.....
Re: Flow For Rank by Supermiy: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
who goes there...
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
I gat d best lines/
no bar can best mine/
we dnt love ur scripts,we detest thine/
My spits are evil....i'm takin it home if u put your cash on delivery/
i think i saw dat stuff beneath me/
they'l mak a mess n cum wit faeces if d lads come wit real shit/
We know d wacks tru d bars/
its a fact you is wack/
no need to ask who is that/
when you rap.....
Blah blah!!!!!!
Writersblock,got there and stopped..........
D next bars you see from me would be a story of how some of you flopped........
Changed bars 2 talks........
Now the lad is fuqed.....
Dos mofos claimin dope are dumb.......

M done.....another writersblock....wait till i leave dis street.........cos d walls are blockin my lines.......chai! Even gone awta rhymes............i need inspiration jawe.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by MusicFameWorld(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Music Alert!!! Upcoming Artist Ken Wissy"s Freestyle. Listen to this brand new song. www.musicfameworld.com
Re: Flow For Rank by kingamon(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yo!
Re: Flow For Rank by FADA1: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
I c/o cooger, let me grace here
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
007Bruce:
i'll school the goblin/ with tools and punches/ the dude is nothing/ he's rude and a problem/ to bruce and his company/ i'll bruise the morphin in the public/ and shoot him guns that/ look like a trumpet/ i'm cool with the punches/ but i chose to prove to you i'm a god when it comes to rhyming/ and my puns are exciting/
war is what this dummy is inviting/ but we aint no match you ll git dropped in an eye blink/ we find you sitting in the pub with vikings/ while i stand tall at the war front striking/ you cause thunder, lightning?/ why the yob keeps lying?/
next he'll say he's the king of the jungle, but we ll know who the king is when you die by the claws of a lion/
Do you read what you type at all?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
MIKUZ what about the audio tourney..

I'm creating the sign up thread now for the audio tourney...
Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
check, im really bored,
anyone cross my path, he'd be easily floored,
see, i go. behead you, better believe me or,
I'll make sure the skinny fool will have no 'life after death' just proove he aint biggie smalls

i wreck. any contender, whether big or small,
don't cross me, otherwise una go crawl,
see i. play the harp, your spear go miss like Saul
you'd mistake him for Barbie, the way the nigga dey act dull

truly, i make the fool plea,
come with my army, i make his crew flee
his girl on my. lap, she dey stunt. loosely
this fool is in my class?? NO,. HE WAS. SACKED. FOR. SCHOOLFEES

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
sosiqdude:
MIKUZ what about the audio tourney..

I'm creating the sign up thread now for the audio tourney...

How can another tourney be organised when there's a tourney already taking place?
Re: Flow For Rank by kingamon(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
B.ITCH BE NICE or imma use dis uzzi to blast dis FREAK EYES plus all he SPEAKS ARE LIES fact is that we all know you is a fool and how the WEAK BITES.....dude i so much hate you...you a chronic gay...he likes it wen the say 'jesus loves him' it makes his DICK RISE|

i BLOW VETS AND CRUSH RIPS
so bro come closer and let my opener wreck ya b4 my FLOW METS ND PUNCH HITS
you now d ape is 'half dead' but i ain gonna let him go i will still throw spear to dis FOWL CHEST IT TOUCHED HIM
a wounded faggit....u soo broke if you should manage and give a begger some money?...he would REFUND IT|

me vs you? Is lyk 'olu jacob' on a gun fight...literally i mean you a FREAKING NERD bro am 'jackie chan' am KICKING HARD...plus i hate dis F,.UCKING BRAT...am swift with tha gats d gone b quick in TAKING YOUR HEART Bleep you bitch!!you So dumb u the type to carry a 'plain trouser' to tha air port say he wan fly?tsw....shii is that the dude dont use his head much apart 4rm HOLDING HIS HAT|

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
LhoOd:
******Weedz in*******

Aiiit...
Lets get some thinz straiqht / grass..dats what am on these days / i tread free ways / no shiid..aint dwellinq on past mistakes / some fools be cra'y / mik banned me..,well,its obvious some fools be cra'y /

no pointinq finqers,fvck!...ion do dat /shout out bars..he brot Lhood baq / av got Luga / av got shooters / mess wit Lhood...nd its gon get brutal !/

nd If I get banned aqain..am deactivatinq dis shiii /dah means am out..
smh!! and see who's claiming to be do.pe

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by LhoOd: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
goshikid:
smh!! and see who's claiming to be do.pe

stalker
Re: Flow For Rank by Supermiy: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Boredomland...Open C'o Jur Anyone?
Re: Flow For Rank by kingamon(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Accepted
Re: Flow For Rank by LhoOd: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Freestyle Diss @ Goshibitch cominq soon

happy Sunday!
Re: Flow For Rank by kingamon(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2015
Same to ya
Re: Flow For Rank by Dklef(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gladyys:
I gat d best lines/
no bar can best mine/
we dnt love ur scripts,we detest thine/
My spits are evil....i'm takin it home if u put your cash on delivery/
i think i saw dat stuff beneath me/
they'l mak a mess n cum wit faeces if d lads come wit real shit/
We know d wacks tru d bars/
its a fact you is wack/
no need to ask who is that/
when you rap.....
Blah blah!!!!!!
Writersblock,got there and stopped..........
D next bars you see from me would be a story of how some of you flopped........
Changed bars 2 talks........
Now the lad is fuqed.....
Dos mofos claimin dope are dumb.......

M done.....another writersblock....wait till i leave dis street.........cos d walls are blockin my lines.......chai! Even gone awta rhymes............i need inspiration jawe.

errytym writer's block. . .errytym

..guess my cu.ms would do the magic baby :p
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2015
AlfaAce:
Mikuz -biko set up thread for ....AlfaAce vs Bars.....

Be warned kid..!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2015
kingamon:

B.ITCH BE NICE or imma use dis uzzi to blast dis FREAK EYES plus all he SPEAKS ARE LIES fact is that we all know you is a fool and how the WEAK BITES.....dude i so much hate you...you a chronic gay...he likes it wen the say 'jesus loves him' it makes his DICK RISE|

i BLOW VETS AND CRUSH RIPS
so bro come closer and let my opener wreck ya b4 my FLOW METS ND PUNCH HITS
you now d ape is 'half dead' but i ain gonna let him go i will still throw spear to dis FOWL CHEST IT TOUCHED HIM
a wounded faggit....u soo broke if you should manage and give a begger some money?...he would REFUND IT|

me vs you? Is lyk 'olu jacob' on a gun fight...literally i mean you a FREAKING NERD bro am 'jackie chan' am KICKING HARD...plus i hate dis F,.UCKING BRAT...am swift with tha gats d gone b quick in TAKING YOUR HEART Bleep you bitch!!you So dumb u the type to carry a 'plain trouser' to tha air port say he wan fly?tsw....shii is that the dude dont use his head much apart 4rm HOLDING HIS HAT|

Lol see my wack son ooo...heheh

Wellcm amon !!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Lime'Rick Rap Attack (accapella)

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f10dda67
Yo Yo Yo I advance with quick steps as I eagerly come/ I wrestle not against a beat...my delivery raw/ so when I bring in the swords?/ yo quickly withdraw/ cos I ain compared with ur likes....its no simile talk/
and yo I gun down thugs with a bow.....as I come out fuckin' the holes/ of abundant sluts in a row/ I shut that door...
these dawgs cnt touch me the hopes...o' doing that be shattered/ so I bust out in laughter/
like they ain do nothin cos their punchlines watery, they knw/
haan Its deadly...yo call twist and burst rhymer...but I flip the art faster/
am like 'you hear wah am sayin' they like 'nah!' ....and they pissed the black mamba/
so I be smashing these fuccks and they gladly give up....
Its Karate hip hop...like Chris in fine china!/
and when its story time, they asking......No, I mean they start asking/ like like like...bro, nicca!!! when u start rapping?/
then am like ----- er well its nat magic.... it dated back to the days, of abel fighting with cane/ they interrupted, like actually/ it was the other way round, whatever men......but cane threatened, abel be doubting like thomas...bragging and pompous/
and when he ki....and when he killed? He rebelled out in the grave/
he a black bastard/ was only a matter o' 6 days...it all died down and there was na problem!/
welllll...at this point, I think its time to switch pattern/ they say u knw that nigga called modo? he spits harder/
i flare up like wtf...that niggas about the 9s, am about the macs....so if he mode 9..I 'mode m'...another nigga shouted from the back 'swift faster'/
Pause
that nigga's about the 9s, am about the macs....so if he mode 9..I modem...another nigga shouted from the back 'swift faster'/
then theres this nigga called boogey...

He be like

"arghh! Greetin sunshine, how could I steal his punchlines....when mine was a sublime...

So I step into the game....heavily deranged...it was slow and the time wasnt constant

shut down, shut down, for the boss now com-pro-mise to the foe on a lock down

falls down falls down to a ghost, worn out on a toast.....and emerging a hunter

now am pissed...was it something I did? that was haunting my sins, for the fun?...so ah quickly went on ma knees...and am asking for mercy...am back"

yo yo, I said I'm back......as I simply bullied/....and inflicted boogey/ he copies eminem...it evident....he dont desist from the act? He gets cremated till he falls flat like his sister's booty/
he spits better than that? Nope....he-never-att­racts....he sixth on the list? I give melody with the four fours, when they pop pop.....the white nigga got skeleton in his cupboard....and I dnt believe when they say hes better-than-blaqbone­z!!/
I straighten the fact..../ my guns neva go 'boom'....they go 'Kung lao!!'......so the moment they pop, they be aiming the heart/
now lets table it out...I ain dissing inferiors/ so, if I take side shot....its a 3D Picture!!/
I'm killing these pricks..for deceiving lil breeds..../or they hide in hole...
I'll be glad if they know...
That before they hittin it big.....it really needs vigor/

so fucck yo fuckerss, i mean ffuck yall fuckers....and flops from the gutters....yo bitches cross my path, yo get bleeped in Golgotha...and am out.

GIYAZZ check this, boogey's pattern is somewhere in between the verse.
Sosiqdude, mikuz, Joshuabase, kr0ne, paulthor, elymaxiimus, darkrebel, glad is ah dull force, Dj5dollars, evilchapterz, Owe for car, teddybiyasi, Weak saw killah, Una plenty o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Max is a broke gent thats a loser/ I ll give him bowlegs with a luger/ so he better hail me as king and profess that I'm super/
Or if we battle, anyone who claims 'He ll top' . , must be referencing a 'Hotel in Abuja'!/

This nigga is average/ if you think you ll deliver here, then he ll see a miscarrige/
. . I keep pummelling ya . . till your bones break down . . like Ini Edo's marriage!/

He thinks I aint used to banter/ till my bars fo^ol the maga/ and show him that I'm a creme d' la creme . .
. . but Max still won't be a 'mover and shaker' then hes a booty dancer!/

You never spit truth in the booth/ if we brawl I ll make sure you lose all ya tooth/
Cos I ll bring 'fishing tools and criminals' to make sure I win by hook or by crook!/

I'm real with the nouns/ when I make an appeareance my boys tell this nigga to bounce/
But I ll leave him grounded if I see him with frowns/
. . Cos Ill deploy so many soldiers to his residence . . till you think he is in Tinubu's house!/

You aint hard with the flow/ you ll get slammed with one blow/
. . but you ll see me matchet your toe . . if you dare 'Fire me' like 'Kayodes' foes!/

Try to cross swords with demons/ and develop a ruptured bleeding/
. . we might settle scores in a battle . . but I ll still give you a pointless beating!/

This bagger is inept/ he can't handle the finesse/ I break his head with a rod . .
. . when I make the 'pole shift' like the chairman of INEC!/

I blaze homers/ soon as I place holsters/
. . but if I see him wearing a necklace . . you ll watch me put his neck in flame . . cos I'ma chain smoker/

I'm busting a clip/ that ll leave you dropped in a pit/
Since the only time you dey 'make brain' . . na when you sucking a dick!/

You getting raped tomorrow!!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
mikuz:

Max is a broke gent thats a loser/ I ll give him bowlegs with a luger/ so he better hail me as king and profess that I'm super/
Or if we battle, anyone who claims 'He ll top' . , must be referencing a 'Hotel in Abuja'!/

This nigga is average/ if you think you ll deliver here, then he ll see a miscarrige/
. . I keep pummelling ya . . till your bones break down . . like Ini Edo's marriage!/

He thinks I aint used to banter/ till my bars fo^ol the maga/ and show him that I'm a creme d' la creme . .
. . but Max still won't be a 'mover and shaker' then hes a booty dancer!/

You never spit truth in the booth/ if we brawl I ll make sure you lose all ya tooth/
Cos I ll bring 'fishing tools and criminals' to make sure I win by hook or by crook!/

I'm real with the nouns/ when I make an appeareance my boys tell this nigga to bounce/
But I ll leave him grounded if I see him with frowns/
. . Cos Ill deploy so many soldiers to his residence . . till you think he is in Tinubu's house!/

You aint hard with the flow/ you ll get slammed with one blow/
. . but you ll see me matchet your toe . . if you dare 'Fire me' like 'Kayodes' foes!/

Try to cross swords with demons/ and develop a ruptured bleeding/
. . we might settle scores in a battle . . but I ll still give you a pointless beating!/

This bagger is inept/ he can't handle the finesse/ I break his head with a rod . .
. . when I make the 'pole shift' like the chairman of INEC!/

I blaze homers/ soon as I place holsters/
. . but if I see him wearing a necklace . . you ll watch me put his neck in flame . . cos I'ma chain smoker/

I'm busting a clip/ that ll leave you dropped in a pit/
Since the only time you dey 'make brain' . . na when you sucking a dick!/

You getting raped tomorrow!!

DOPE!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Limerick:

Yo Yo Yo I advance with quick steps as I eagerly come/ I wrestle not against a beat...my delivery raw/ so when I bring in the swords?/ yo quickly withdraw/ cos I ain compared with ur likes....its no simile talk/
and yo I gun down thugs with a bow.....as I come out fuckin' the holes/ of abundant sluts in a row/ I shut that door...
these dawgs cnt touch me the hopes...o' doing that be shattered/ so I bust out in laughter/
am like 'you hear wah am sayin' they like 'nah!' ....and they pissed the black mamba/
and when its story time, they asking......No, I mean they start asking/ like like like...bro, nicca!!! when u start rapping?/
then am like ----- er well its nat magic.... it dated back to the days, of abel fighting with cane/ they interrupted, like actually/ it was the other way round, whatever men......but cane threatened, abel be doubting like thomas...bragging and pompous/
he a black bastard/ was only a matter o' 6 days...it all died down and there was na problem!/
welllll...at this point, I think its time to switch pattern/ they say u knw that nigga called modo? he spits harder/
i flare up like wtf...that niggas about the 9s, am about the macs....so if he mode 9..I 'mode m'...another nigga shouted from the back 'swift faster'/
Pause
that nigga's about the 9s, am about the macs....so if he mode 9..I modem...another nigga shouted from the back 'swift faster'/

He be like

"arghh! Greetin sunshine, how could I steal his punchlines....when mine was a sublime...

So I step into the game....heavily deranged...it was slow and the time wasnt constant

now am pissed...was it something I did? that was haunting my sins, for the fun?...so ah quickly went on ma knees...and am asking for mercy...am back"

yo yo, I said I'm back......as I simply bullied/....and inflicted boogey/ he copies eminem...it evident....he dont desist from the act? He gets cremated till he falls flat like his sister's booty/
he spits better than that? Nope....he-never-att­racts....he sixth on the list? I give melody with the four fours, when they pop pop.....the white nigga got skeleton in his cupboard....and I dnt believe when they say hes better-than-blaqbone­z!!/
I straighten the fact..../ my guns neva go 'boom'....they go 'Kung lao!!'......so the moment they pop, they be aiming the heart/
now lets table it out...I ain dissing inferiors/ so, if I take side shot....its a 3D Picture!!/

so fucck yo fuckerss, i mean ffuck yall fuckers....and flops from the gutters....yo bitches cross my path, yo get bleeped in Golgotha...and am out.

Sosiqdude, mikuz, Joshuabase, kr0ne, paulthor, elymaxiimus, darkrebel, glad is ah dull force, Dj5dollars, evilchapterz, Owe for car, teddybiyasi, Weak saw killah, Una plenty o

Doppe stuff

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Limerick:

Pause

He be like

Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.