Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920551 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wadewaltz:

No pun,metaphor nor flow,make sure u empty ur trash sad
And I suppose you've ever made use of those figures of speech?
I am tired of the nonsense in this section.
Why would any lunatic talk about figures of speech when he can't even define any?
I make use of different figures of speech all the time but lunatics will always be lunatics and I declare everyone that has wasted my time in this section a patient of mental disorders associated with "Involvement in RAP without any defined purpose".
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ibime:

Bros I wouldn't even know how to access the email I use for Nairaland. Drop your email and I'll email you.
I just went through your profile and I'm impressed by what you did in your old rap battles.

Do you still rap?
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
HellVictorinho:

And I suppose you've ever made use of those figures of speech?
I am tired of the nonsense in this section.
Why would any lunatic talk about figures of speech when he can't even define any?
I make use of different figures of speech all the time but lunatics will always be lunatics and I declare everyone that has wasted my time in this section a patient of mental disorders associated with "Involvement in RAP without any defined purpose".
Dont cry!,it aint my fault u cant rap,Ur just spill out ur brain tumours and u call dem bars,dullard
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
raptex:
I just went through your profile and I'm impressed by what you did in your old rap battles.

Do you still rap?

No Sir, I was supposed to have retired before I joined Nairaland but some people here dragged me in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Dont cry!,it aint my fault u cant rap,Ur just spill out ur brain tumours and u call dem bars,dullard
I know you can't do better than this.
And I am very delighted that it has come to this-NAMECALLING.
This is what you call RAP.
Long Live The King of Rap Long Live Wadewaltz.
You must be better than 2PAC and BIGGIE/Eminem and Jay-Z,etc.
The God of Rap has found solace in Nairaland.
Waldewatz rules.
Yet Hell Doesn't Give A Bleep......!!!!!, cheesy
We Don't Give A Damn.
Cos Muthafuckers Read and Muthafuckers Pray!!!! cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wadewaltz:

I know you can't do better than this.
And I am very delighted that it has come to this-NAMECALLING.
This is what you call RAP.
Long Live The King of Rap Long Live Wadewaltz.
You must be better than 2PAC and BIGGIE/Eminem and Jay-Z,etc.
The God of Rap has found solace in Nairaland.
Waldewatz rules.
Yet Hell Doesn't Give A Bleep......!!!!!, cheesy
We Don't Give A Damn.
Cos Muthafuckers Read and Muthafuckers Pray!!!! cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
It's another day in the hood,
Niggaz up to some good as the streetz seem to be full,
We don't give a damn but they receive what we've laid,.
It's all about a society with societies, I pay attention to atrocities on a daily,trying to make bread like it's magic cos I've got nothing to lose,
Who wouldn't choose when he is made to use all the tools for nothing but a truce,
Let the dogs have their bones while the societies in the society make use of tones in a bid to raise the good ones,
I pass through roads yet my path remains undefined,
And this is not my fake story as I can't give you the true movie,
But the hood is packed, with hounds in the parks always ready to track as niggaz fight the rights before the wrongs make it through the night,
I talk about the times when the community lost immunity and the society felt it was clarity for the robbery was pure,the elements were fine and punishers took the honor but I know it's all about the game that has to do with aims,
Let the niggaz with wills make it real for society fakes the people and I call this a rubble......
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Victor stop all dis,u wacky rapper from d pit of hell,u refused to blow like d one in YBNL,Ur so ugly and wack u cant even get a spirit wife.Hellvictorinho u chased away all d oda competent rappers from here becus dey cant bare dis disrespect,ur a stain,a blur on d sheet on a lie detector,u drop standards
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Victor stop all dis,u wacky rapper from d pit of hell,u refused to blow like d one in YBNL,Ur so ugly and wack u cant even get a spirit wife.Hellvictorinho u chased away all d oda competent rappers from here becus dey cant bare dis disrespect,ur a stain,a blur on d sheet on a lie detector,u drop standards
grin grin grin cheesy Nigga you mean.

My Nigga Hell just got to know what multi-syllabic rhyming is, Metz, wordplays etc. Yo Hellvictorinho, you've ever checked archive battles in this board to see how to script?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wadewaltz:
We Still Don't Give A Damn!!!! cheesy
Cos Mutherfuckers Read and Mutherfuckers Pray!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
MrKang:
grin grin grin cheesy Nigga you mean.

My Nigga Hell just got to know what multi-syllabic rhyming is, Metz, wordplays etc. Yo Hellvictorinho, you've ever checked archive battles in this board to see how to script?
Bleep Your Archives!!!!! cheesy
Cos Mutherfuckers Read and Mutherfuckers Pray!!!!!! cheesy.
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Bleep Your Archives!!!!! cheesy
Cos Mutherfuckers Read and Mutherfuckers Pray!!!!!! cheesy.
Duck and learn,it isnt just all about d last word.Stop actin lyk a child wey im mama stand born sad
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Duck and learn,it isnt just all about d last word.Stop actin lyk a child wey im mama stand born sad
4uck you and yo mamma!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
HellVictorinho:
4uck you and yo mamma!!!!!!
Take some meds to soften d sifia pain

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Take some meds to soften d sifia pain
You suffer from wackamania and there are no medicinal treatments for your condition. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
HellVictorinho:

You suffer from wackamania and there are no medicinal treatments for your condition. cheesy
I see d raging flames affected only ur brain,My God!,who don give dis wacko fone to write nonsense?

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wadewaltz:

I see d raging flames affected only ur brain,My God!,who don give dis wacko fone to write nonsense?
How about a person like you who is brainless? cheesy
Even your GOD can't help you cos He is just as insignificant as you're. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2019
HellVictorinho:

How about a person like you who is brainless? cheesy
Even your GOD can't help you cos He is just as insignificant as you're. cheesy
Wannabe atheist,no b God make u be wack,blame it on yaself
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Wannabe atheist,no b God make u be wack,blame it on yaself
I know that NAMECALLING is RAP to you. cheesy
But I Don't Give A Bleep. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2019
HellVictorinho:
I know that NAMECALLING is RAP to you. cheesy But I Don't Give A Bleep. cheesy
Cry me a river

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Cry me a river
Cry me your sea of craps
Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Let me stretch my hands small. All na for fun Vicky cheesy

Yo,Yo, his signature states,'Hell is here'| haha,that's what only a classic dundee 9ja Atheist will tell|

This bastard makes a fuss| not knowing the do's or don'ts| of trespassing into an arena not made for cunts| every one here rejects him, we all hate the dunce| no d0pe rapper here wants to accept HELL cus we don't take a LOSS |. . .he hates the truth, he lacks the guts| Wadewaltz told him how wack he is, and we all saw HELL Transformed to a bitcch like Megan fox|.

And now he's making noise?

Wannabe Atheist, cus he was rapedd in Shiloh| prayed for an enlightenment and ended up with a gay albino| . . .Hellvictorinho? More like WACKinorinho| no player here wanna associate with his negative vibe , you José Mourinho|

He's frustrated, his life is bulked in L's| no bitcch sends him, he is lacking sex| fake Atheist, tried learning love locks and spells| didn't work though, cus err'thing he touching fails|, girls hate him, they don't wish him well| even prostitut.es in their death bed give their lives to Christ . . see,wh0re themselves don't even want to Fvck with HELL

With my Holy flows, I'll quench Hell and leave him broken| Lonely motherfocker, how is this reptilian coping?| when the only LOVE he sees is when he's watching the Australian Open |

Where they are talking about God, Real Atheists be leaving| I mean why would anyone spend time fighting what they don't Believe in?| but this Bastard not like that though, y'all don't believe me?| check his posts ,, see the hatred he be sending, gee| even atheists rejected his products, he's the bitcch to their Michael, he is Billy Jean|

He says God's Imaginary, that's what he's believing| yet he still wants a bout with God, he expects to be winning Him| lets set it up then ,and let us see this Nig| and laugh seeing him beat himself up, as the only Idiot in the ring|

I hate Victors, I be bad belle, in fact. .| . . I feel like murdering him in the game, watch the replay in VAR| his mum? I wont fail to harm| have Arsonists convey his corpse to Ma| and make his Luciferean dad watch as I literally bring Hell to her|

Fear MrKang.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
MrKang:

Yo,Yo, his signature states,'Hell is here'| haha,that's what only a classic dundee 9ja Atheist will tell|

This bastard makes a fuss| not knowing the do's or don'ts| of trespassing into an arena not made for cunts| every one here rejects him, we all hate the dunce| no d0pe rapper here wants to accept HELL cus we don't take a LOSS |. . .he hates the truth, he lacks the guts| Wadewaltz told him how wack he is, and we all saw HELL Transformed to a bitcch like Megan fox|.

Wannabe Atheist, cus he was rapedd in Shiloh| prayed for an enlightenment and ended up with a gay albino| . . .Hellvictorinho? More like WACKinorinho| no player here wanna associate with his negative vibe , you José Mourinho|

He's frustrated, his life is bulked in L's| no bitcch sends him, he is lacking sex| fake Atheist, tried learning love locks and spells| didn't work though, cus err'thing he touching fails|, girls hate him, they don't wish him well| even prostitut.es in their death bed give their lives to Christ . . see,wh0re themselves don't even want to Fvck with HELL

With my Holy flows, I'll quench Hell and leave him broken| Lonely motherfocker, how is this reptilian coping?| when the only LOVE he sees is when he's watching the Australian Open |

Where they are talking about God, Real Atheists be leaving| I mean why would anyone spend time fighting what they don't Believe in?| but this Bastard not like that though, y'all don't believe me?| check his posts ,, see the hatred he be sending, gee| even atheists rejected his products, he's the bitcch to their Michael, he is Billy Jean|

He says God's Imaginary, that's what he's believing| yet he still wants a bout with God, he expects to be winning Him| lets set it up then ,and let us see this Nig| and laugh seeing him beat himself up, as the only Idiot in the ring|

I hate Victors, I be bad belle, in fact. .| . . I feel like murdering him in the game, watch the replay in VAR| his mum? I wont fail to harm| have Arsonists convey his corpse to Ma| and make his Luciferean dad watch as I literally bring Hell to her|

Fear MrKang.
R. I. P
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Cry me your sea of craps
Victor said he wanna get into a competiton wit sumone good enuff to be his tutor

Ur still a baby mhen,sit down,I was one of ur mom's suitors

If ur in a relationship or married,its becus d girl experienced deficit in suitors

U kip postin bars here dat can only build a baby cradle

While d odas lyk Nicheey,drop bars for pigs stables

Am d only one whose bars would be heard even if its through underground cables

Hellvictorinho u deserve my sympathy more dan d disabled

Why all dis nursery rhymes,flow for rank has turned a tea party

If tangent is to see her thread messed up wit all dis growth-statics

My class is higher dan urs,Deckline am speakin of apartheid

I let loose my cartridge on hell and see d devil runnin

He dont believe in God but he believes in hell,stunning!

Dont cum up here again to sing ur moms ringtone to us

I hope ur lips and thumb get blisters dat brings out pus
Re: Flow For Rank by vermaniace(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Riptider:
The Beast is here
I look around for dope rappers, but none is here
they all wack, wackie, wakos
but ama school you all in the game
watch out

you are the worst of all mcs on this tread
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
vermaniace:

you are the worst of all mcs on this tread
Raptider right now

Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kids... wadewaltz,your stupidity runs like a fluid stucked up in your veins/...say TF is wrong with your brain,your ailment got no cure/...maybe ama get you a brain...oops..you ain't gat no brain box/...just an empty piece of crap you spill and you still call this rap/...haha! Hold still,lemme read you a memoir/...how i had your biitch running wild-like like a turmoil/...

Don't get mad i'm way more popular than you/...
Even in my absence i still get mentioned more than you/...

F0ol..you n!gga's stvpid/...making rhymes you faked and copied from movies/...
Trying to diss a king in his prime that's incredible/...
I'd give you an "F" for the effort cause you are miserable/...

Maybe your fvcking monicker shoulda been whots whotz/...
I mean,you look malnurished,is it that your ma was fvcking poor or what/?...

Thanks for the feud son...

Gotta ditch a biitch/ and a biitch you are murfvcking asslicker, trynna make words like a pro but in fact you ain't even close to being average.

STFU and don't ever mention me!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by nastynic(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
MrKang:

Fear MrKang.

Dope
Re: Flow For Rank by Wadewaltz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
deckline tryin so hard to be a rapper and he succeeded..................

As a wacky rapper,God,why am I even talkin to dis retard sef?
Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wadewaltz:
deckline tryin so hard to be a rapper and he succeeded..................

As a wacky rapper,God,why am I even talkin to dis retard sef?
Lol... Is it that you stupid or just plain dumb?!
I know.
You are both! Shreder failed,now it's wadewaltz...never knew you were this unfortunate. grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by MrKang: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2019
nastynic:

Dope
Thanks bruv

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by thardex: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Are you an up and coming artiste?
��������
Are you looking for a platform to be with like minded people?
��������
Do you want reviews on your new song?
��������
If so.
Join The Afrobeat� now

https:///GeGZ14o4mn7EeyuLhkSSrG

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.