Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pains While Unirating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains While Unirating (1655 Views)

Frequently Unirating At Night / Pains While Unirating / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains While Unirating by Lifeboy2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
for quite some time i do have pains if i am urinating. i ahve been to the hospital and they said it is UTI which they gave me some drugs, even while taking the drugs the pains continues after taking the drugs it still. pls help do any one have idea about this?
Re: Pains While Unirating by 25more(f): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Pains While Unirating by annyplenty(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
Life boy:

for quite some time i do have pains if i am urinating. i ahve been to the hospital and they said it is UTI which they gave me some drugs, even while taking the drugs the pains continues after taking the drugs it still. please help do any one have idea about this?

lifeboy, did you have an unprotected sex some few days before you started experiencing this. if this was true, then you must have contacted some sexually transmitted infections. If a medical test was not conducted on you when you visited the hospital, then you may have to go back and have your urine or your semen examined with MCS (microscopy, culture and sensitivity test). you need to do this test so that the correct drug to infection could be administerd.
probably you were given a drug resistant to your infection, the first time you visited and this might be the reason why you still feel pain when you urinate. act fast.
Re: Pains While Unirating by richdadeze(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2008
You rather go to a better hospital and run yourself through a comprehensive tests. Remember that life have no duplicate, so you have to handle it with care.
Re: Pains While Unirating by kufreabasi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
that is gonohrrea
follow up immediately
Re: Pains While Unirating by GoldCircle: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2008
Life boy don carry gono!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Pains While Unirating by sartorius(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
hey?
some questions will prune down the diffrentials,
How old are you?
any assiociations? bld
pus discharge
Hx of std-------HAVE U done urinalysis test or mcs
the pain, where is it located?
does it go and come or is it only when urinating?
Re: Pains While Unirating by MrCrackles(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
Na GONO be dat ooo!! grin
Re: Pains While Unirating by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2008
Why him no go carry gono when goldcircle no protect am! Lol
Re: Pains While Unirating by MrCrackles(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2008
jassie:

Why him no go carry gono when goldcircle no protect am! Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Pains While Unirating by GoldCircle: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2008
Na una sabi! wetin concern agbero with overload? As the bobo say na flesh-to-flesh him prefer, na im I leave am sharp sharp!

My people say "na leaf wey dey sweet goat, na im dey kill am".
Re: Pains While Unirating by TOYOSI20(f): 4:24am On Dec 04, 2008
@ Topic

Sounds like a UTI, to me cos the main symptom happens to be Dysuria, (Painful voiding),

So Ill suggest u go and see a physician, the would definitely prescribe some

antibiotics for ya, after possibly carring out a urinalysis,

Good Luck to you, wink
Re: Pains While Unirating by Lifeboy2(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Topic

Sounds like a UTI, to me because the main symptom happens to be Dysuria, (Painful voiding),

So Ill suggest u go and see a physician, the would definitely prescribe some

antibiotics for ya, after possibly carring out a urinalysis,

Good Luck to you, wink

thanks
aon my way to hospital for proper treatment

Don't mind all this Jack mouth who produces speech of hopelessness and whose mouth are as wide ad the public toile, many of them do not knw that they are having what is bigger than painful urination, aids
Re: Pains While Unirating by MrCrackles(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2008
Life boy:

thanks
aon my way to hospital for proper treatment

Don't mind all this Jack mouth who produces speech of hopelessness and whose mouth are as wide ad the public toile, many of them do not knw that they are having what is bigger than painful urination, aids

grin grin grin

Gono-chocccus!
Re: Pains While Unirating by chyk91(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2008
o boy e be lyk say u don carry gono or sypho(syphilis), go check sha o, before u go on permanent exile from nairaland.
Re: Pains While Unirating by iz2much: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2008
Please dont Blame the guy, I have once contacted Gono tOO, SO E FIT HAPPEN TO ANYBODY, IT took me close to 3months to get it cured.
Re: Pains While Unirating by chyk91(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ poster
o boy u still dey wait go check and treat dat stuff fast.
Re: Pains While Unirating by aieromon(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
let me know the results of the test and the medication u were previously on so that we can take care of your condition.

it's really nothing to be ashamed of.

it's just unfortunate that we have a lot of kids who post a lot of crap.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Donates N1 Million To Cancer Patient In Need Of Surgery / Doctors' Strike Take Toll On LUTH Patients. / Dangerous Barbers And The Dandruff Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.