Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? (915 Views)

How Do You Feel Being An Only Son/daughter? / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / He's 27years Old, An Only Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by emmysoftyou: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
[b]For those who re born as the only child of their parents.
how do yu feel when others talked about their lovely sisters and brothers and you know you have nothing to say because you re the only son or daughter to your lovely parent...
Have you ever feel of having a younger ones apart from you or you re ok enjoying the love/benefit or pampering alone?
moreover,some of the only child from the rich homes that i knew back then in school days,their parent used to pampered them with coins and paper money because they are the only child of their parents.
Meanwhile,some of the only child born of a poor or average homes do suffer alot because their parent will
feel they've only one child therefore,
he/she must do all the domestic chore at homes,all alone.
however,they dont enjoy the benefit the rich ones does like getting a housemaid for the jobs...
Sometime they will start regreting and lamenting like how i wish i ve a younger brother or a sister that will do their domestic chores at home for him/her .
All this things comes through their mind cos of too many domestic works from their parent...
Now to the men/women,guys/ladies,
What will you do if it s only one secure child you have succeeded from your lovely wife at home.[/b]
Re: The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by pring: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Both
Re: The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by emmysoftyou: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
pring:
Both
as in ?
Re: The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by okirewaju(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Boring!!!

I pray to have at least 2 of the same sex so help me God!!!

1 Like

Re: The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Refavour

Some days I'm a queen and I love it cheesy

Some days I'm so alone it hurts lipsrsealed
Life is like that too so,

Its all good cool
Re: The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by emmysoftyou: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
dimples2:
Refavour

Some days I'm a queen and I love it cheesy

Some days I'm so alone it hurts lipsrsealed
Life is like that too so,

Its all good cool
so u re the only daughter too?
Eyah i undastand how lonely it s. But by now yu should hav get used to it..
Re: The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
so u re the only daughter too?
Eyah i undastand how lonely it s. But by now yu should hav get used to it..

Yes o! But its still the same feeling, even worse now self
Re: The Only Son/daughter : Regret Or A Favour ? by emmysoftyou: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
dimples2:

Yes o! But its still the same feeling, even worse now self
my sista,the best thing for you to do,
is to call yur cousin or relation to be there for you..
So u can chat and watch films togetha..
Is one of those tinx sha..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Mother-inlaw Did This To Your Only Child / Wife Beats Up Cheating Husband In Public. / And They Now Blame Kids For Paedophilia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.