Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pics: Aunt Cuts Off 3yr Old Nephew's joystick For Entering The Toilet While was - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics: Aunt Cuts Off 3yr Old Nephew's joystick For Entering The Toilet While was (1260 Views)

Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Policeman Defiles 3yr-old Girl In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Aunt Cuts Off 3yr Old Nephew's joystick For Entering The Toilet While was by slimkay4557: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
A 37-year-old woman in China got so angry that her three-year-old nephew walked in on her while she was using the toilet that she cut his penis off.

Xue Paan, was supposed to be looking after her sister's son, Qiang Qiang, while his mum went to visit a neighbour nearby but when the little boy interrupted her as she was texting her boyfriend, and asked if he could play a game on her phone, the furious aunt stormed into the kitchen, picked up a knife and hacked off the boy's penis.The little boy's mother Cai Tuan, 27, ran back to the house when she heard child scream only to find that he had fainted and was in a pool of his own blood.
"I had popped out to see a neighbour and was only gone 30 minutes when I heard Qiang Qiang scream. I ran back to the house and couldn't believe what I saw. Qiang Qiang had fainted and was lying in a pool of blood. Next to him was a knife and his penis. It was simply horrific. My sister, his aunt, had gone.

Read the complete story and more pics on www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: Pics: Aunt Cuts Off 3yr Old Nephew's joystick For Entering The Toilet While was by Spicylate(f): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
yeah i saw on linda ikeji's and i was like WTF!!! i thinkif were to be the mother i would have killed that woman...to the point her spirit kneels and begs my son for forgiveness.
My heart really goes out to the little boy.
Re: Pics: Aunt Cuts Off 3yr Old Nephew's joystick For Entering The Toilet While was by slimkay4557: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
The world is a wicked place....
Re: Pics: Aunt Cuts Off 3yr Old Nephew's joystick For Entering The Toilet While was by Walexz02(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
See wikedness o. She just cut off the penis and leave it there... Someone should help me with a sharp knife pleas, dont ask me what i wanna use it for

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Shot In Mushin (around Oju Irin) / Man Dies While Having Sex With Scarecrow / Thief Meets Untimely Death After Successful Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.