Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Is It True That Wordpress Is Under Attack? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It True That Wordpress Is Under Attack? (439 Views)

6 Reasons Why Wordpress Is Better Than Blogger / Is It True That PHP Is An Ugly Language? If So, What Are The Alternatives? / My Website Is Under Attack!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Wordpress Is Under Attack? by elitewebdesign(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
i just received an email from my hosting company (whogohost) today that wordpress is under attack that i should be careful with my website. i noticed that when i was loging into my dashboard, a sample maths was given to me to solve. when i received the alert, i now remembered the experience i had when i wanted to log in into my dashboard.
please other web masters out there, how genuine is the information? Did you guys experience the same thing?
Re: Is It True That Wordpress Is Under Attack? by nas4q(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Is It True That Wordpress Is Under Attack? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Its a precautionary measure as we now in a revolution of attackers....Although the subject of the mail is quite disturbong

Just follow all steps mentioned by Toba in that mail and you can be rest assured.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Services / How Can I Get Budget-friendly Domain Names? / Website Designer And Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.