Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Naijtelcom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Naijtelcom (2188 Views)

Naijtelcom Training / Naijtelcom, Pls Who Else Got this Text, Or Does Anyone Know About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijtelcom by nurempy: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training. Call Aminat 08163749903 1st come,1st served.

Got dis n want to confirm if they r real n worth going for?
Re: Naijtelcom by ziego(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
got same now oooo

I wonder the invite without date

Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training. Call Aminat 08163749903 1st come,1st served.
Re: Naijtelcom by ziego(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
nurempy:

Got dis n want to confirm if they r real n worth going for?

Imagine professional invite with hi, and no date
Re: Naijtelcom by nellyquash(f): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
GNLD
Re: Naijtelcom by vycee01: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
It's not GNLD, it's those telemarketing people that claim they will train you and give you a job after 2 weeks intensive training, people that have attended the so called training after paying such large amount of money are still home scouting for other places.... Funny thing is they keep changing names but have same address, I'm particularly scared of that opebi road in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Naijtelcom by ziego(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2014
vycee01:
It's not GNLD, it's those telemarketing people that claim they will train you and give you a job after 2 weeks intensive training, people that have attended the so called training after paying such large amount of money are still home scouting for other places.... Funny thing is they keep changing names but have same address, I'm particularly scared of that opebi road in lagos.

As I see that street. Fear catch me.
Re: Naijtelcom by jide4love: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks for d info, I also got d msg 2day, I was told to cal Aminat. Which I did and she confirmed it. Thank God I came to this forum to make enquiries.
Re: Naijtelcom by tusy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Just got dis msg too. Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training. Call Ella 08092298673 1st come,1st served. All fake ppl wit fake job

(1) (Reply)

Zendex Company Limited Is This Company Real / Urgent Job Vacancy At Sango Toll Gate Ogun State / I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.