Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? (2163 Views)

What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by tall2ce(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, I need a cover letter sample that has won invites, am finding it difficult to get invites and I think its the cover letter, please help me. U can send it to my mail tall2ce@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by EdoBoy90(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Write yours..

Dear Sir/Ma,

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A-------
I hereby apply for the position of a--------- recently advertised at jobberman site on 16th July, 2016 with job number----
Re: I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by Benjom(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Write yours..

Dear Sir/Ma,

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A-------
I hereby apply for the position of a--------- recently advertised at jobberman site on 16th July, 2016 with job number----

Good effort but that's an 'Application Letter'. Cover Letters don't have titles/topics. This article may be of heip to you, OP:
www..com/how-write-exceptional-cover-letter/
Re: I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by EdoBoy90(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Benjom:

Good effort but that's an 'Application Letter'. Cover Letters don't have titles/topics. This article may be of heip to you, OP:
. In your exceptional article about cover letters, you said someone should include his/her experience, qualifications or qualities you know they are looking for. Here, experience and qualifications are not needed in your cover letter because they are already in your CV.
Re: I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by EdoBoy90(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Benjom:

. remove the application for the position of... it will become a cover letter.
Re: I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by tall2ce(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Benjom:

thank you
Re: I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by goddeyooo: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please I will like to know , do I need to make as a document in word format ?
Re: I Need A Cover Letter Sample That Has Won Invite? by Appliedmaths(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2016
goddeyooo:
Please I will like to know , do I need to make as a document in word format ?

It depends, follow the Instruction by the recruiter. Some may ask you to attach the Cover letter along side your CV. Others may ask you to make it the body of your mail...

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got The Invite For AGIP NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test??? / WE ARE RECRUITING! / About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.