Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately (1578 Views)

Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks / 2d/3d Art Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by finditng: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
person is required to draw out mobile devices external dimensions in 2D.i.e phones, tablets, etc
over 300 diagrams to be drawn.
person is needed to start immediately to complete diagrams and will be retained by organization as online staff for salary, if job is well delivered. i.e you can work from home at your selected hours.
an interview, test will be done online to verify capability to deliver.

Note that persons who do not wish to be retained will be paid for their services rendered and drawings delivered.

pls no round and round in this...call only if capable. intend wasting no time in recruiting the appropriate personnel.

call: 08036592997
Re: Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by finditng: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
brief:

consequent on calls received, i have decided it best to make this easier and non-call required to avoid repetitions or unclearity in the instructions.
interested person should simply do a two dimensional drawing using auto-card or any...other software of choice. Also, do make drawing an image block viewable on pdf or any other view medium.
Drawings are to show sides of gadgets/ handhelds too. should be in a development format. ( development simply means a cut-out of your drawing should be foldable into the shape of the hand-held.) i.e back view must add the side view directly on its side ...front view can be on its own or vice-versa. simply ensure that a view carries the sides in development mode.
drawings should be sent to : submit2ddrawings@gmail.com.
previous submissions made to email sent to callers by text remain valid.
selected persons will be contacted next week via response email or contact phone no indicated on submission
pls note that drawings made should indicate the name of hand-held being re-produced in 2D.
THANK YOU.
Re: Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by finditng: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
submissions extended till monday
Re: Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by DerrickM(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
finditng:
person is required to draw out mobile devices external dimensions in 2D.i.e phones, tablets, etc
over 300 diagrams to be drawn.
person is needed to start immediately to complete diagrams and will be retained by organization as online staff for salary, if job is well delivered. i.e you can work from home at your selected hours.
an interview, test will be done online to verify capability to deliver.

Note that persons who do not wish to be retained will be paid for their services rendered and drawings delivered.

pls no round and round in this...call only if capable. intend wasting no time in recruiting the appropriate personnel.

call: 08036592997

The number supplied here usually isn't available mostly switched off...thanks for the ad though
Re: Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by finditng: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2014
DerrickM:

The number supplied here usually isn't available mostly switched off...thanks for the ad though

network perhaps or when caught up in meetings.. however, i created an email for contact and submission purposes : submit2ddrawings@gmail.com.. i made a post to communicate this. you still can read the post and make the submissions on or before end of day, monday. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by DerrickM(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
finditng:

network perhaps or when caught up in meetings.. however, i created an email for contact and submission purposes : submit2ddrawings@gmail.com.. i made a post to communicate this. you still can read the post and make the submissions on or before end of day, monday. thank you.

Thanks,noted the submission and have read it,best regards...
Re: Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by finditng: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Entires closed...selected applicant will be contacted next week...thank you
Re: Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
i wld bet this trend that no one will be contacted,d mofo jst got wot he desired n he is gonna sell ur deliveries

(1) (Reply)

8 Sure Ways To Be A Better Graphic Designer / Where Can I Learn Professional Photography In Or Around Ajah,lagos? / My First Attempt At Creating A Logo/flyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.