Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Syntek Global Convention & Award Night: 21st To 22nd Nov 2014. Be There! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Syntek Global Convention & Award Night: 21st To 22nd Nov 2014. Be There! (557 Views)

A U.S Based Company Syntek Global Co Founder Will Be In Nigeria 26 -7-2013 / PHOTOS From FESSA Dinner/award Night!!! / Why Oct.23-nov.21 (scorpio) Born Have The Richest Personality Traits Among Other Humans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Syntek Global Convention & Award Night: 21st To 22nd Nov 2014. Be There! by easypee: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dear Friend,

If you are not yet aware, Syntek Global is holding her first Convention/Award night here in Nigeria this Friday & Saturday (21 to 22-Nov-14) at:

VENUE: All Seasons Multi-purpose Hall 24, Lateef Jakande Rd, Opp Cadbury's, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
DATE: 21-Nov-14 (10am - 3pm) training & briefing for partners. 22-Nov-14 for partners and prospects (11am-1pm and 3pm-7pm for the award and car giveaway).
DRESS CODE = White & Green: Black suit/tuxedo, white shirt + Green bow-tie (for males).
ADMISSION: Free!

Please come, invite your prospects for the 22nd and let all witness the award night where Nigerians will be awarded. You will clear all doubts!!! There will be car giveaway on that day. Partners should attend the 21st for training and assistance to push your business forward. This business is an endurance one. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Therefore, I want to encourage those of you who have faced different challenges to continue. It is not easy but I tell you there is money to be made.

PROMO:
Inform your prospects that Syntek Global is now running a special promo because of our convention where people can join the business with N24,000 (instead of the regular 56K or 112K). Promo ends December 2014.

This business is team work. For people in my team or who wish to register via me, I try to ensure that: 'You will Never Walk Alone'

Remain blessed!
pioustrade@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Next Total Solar Eclipse To Be Viewed From Nigeria. / 1st October - Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders / Bmpro Bride Alart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.