Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) (951 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 / Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who Has Your Vote And Why?

Nominees:

1. Pierre-Emerick Auba (Borussia Dortmund, Gabon)

2. Yacine Brahim (Porto, Algeria)

3. Vincent Enyeama (Lille. Nigeria)

4. Gervinho (Roma, Ivory Coast)

5. Yaya Toure (Manchester City, Ivory Coast)

The winner will be announced on December 1, 2014.
To vote, go to http.//m.bbc.com/sport/football/29851261

Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Number 5. Yaya Toure

Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by binie: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs

1 Like

Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by zadok60: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Enyeama all the way..
I so much rezpect this dude..
He's one of the people covering Nigeria's ass in football..
Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
binie:
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs

Well, i have voted. But apart from the Naija factor, do you think Enyeama outshines Yaya Toure?
Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
zadok60:
Enyeama all the way..
I so much rezpect this dude..
He's one of the people covering Nigeria's ass in football..

i so agree. Given 2014, can we say Enyeama was better than Toure?
Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by zadok60: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Poznan:

i so agree. Given 2014, can we say Enyeama was better than Toure?

Toure is very good also,but Enyeama saves the ass of a country..If you think he's not,then try Agbim or Ejide for 5matches and see what would happen.
Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
zadok60:

Toure is very good also,but Enyeama saves the ass of a country..If you think he's not,then try Agbim or Ejide for 5matches and see what would happen.

I am not in any way refuting your fact. Just looking at the wider dimension. Enyeama is the best in Nigeria. No doubt. What of Africa? I don't want Yaya Toure to have an almost unopposed run like he did last year. The battle will be between Toure and Enyeama
Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by zadok60: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Poznan:

I am not in any way refuting your fact. Just looking at the wider dimension. Enyeama is the best in Nigeria. No doubt. What of Africa? I don't want Yaya Toure to have an almost unopposed run like he did last year. The battle will be between Toure and Enyeama

Yea,i agree with you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2014(with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
So how many of us have voted for the BBC African Footballer of the year? I believe Enyeama deserves it. Just a matter of clicks

(1) (Reply)

City Press On With Iheanacho Plans / Todays Winning Sure Betting Games / SOLUTION TO YOUR SPORTS BETTING/TRADING PROBLEMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.