Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. (1637 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by stpetz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello my fellow country people!

I am a nija born child residing in Romania, i have been here from 5 years now.. sad i just graduated from the masters degree program and considering the situation of things back home, i took the decision to stay more in Romania until i can leave to a better country, to work/hustle.. now the problem is that my residence permit is running out and i urgently will be needing your opinions and ideas on what i can do, to extend my stay, somebody told me to try and apply for a different kind of visa, at the Romanian embassy in Abuja, from here... but i dont know how possible is that.. please if anyone knows what i could do, to regain my legal stay in Romania, you should kindly share and enlighten us all, please.

Thanks &..
may God bless all our good will and struggles! smiley
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by seangy4konji: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Marry a eu citizen and get your residence permit.
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by stpetz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have just 3 months, i dont think it's enough time to find a girl who will be willing for that, in such a short period. Romanian girls are less serious that other girls from other european countries... i am really scared, is there no any other possible options?
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
stpetz:
I have just 3 months, i dont think it's enough time to find a girl who will be willing for that, in such a short period. Romanian girls are less serious that other girls from other european countries... i am really scared, is there no any other possible options?

Returning back to Nigeria?
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by worry359(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Romanian people are gypsys (Roma)
If they catch you messing with their women they going to cut you!
Better return home with all your bits still onn.
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by suxes2005(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
You've been there for 5 "F"in years, you should
know the ins and outs of Romania.

BTW, as a Msc student, you should have been
planning your future right from the day you started
your Msc course.

Go back to Nigeria, you might find luck.

~ Sheyi
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
No job?

Coming home looks like the only option
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by jusugo92(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am not sure you need advice from anyone here.You should be more enlightened considering the number of years you spent there.Well romanians citizens are nt valued in europe.Your best bet is to return home and try your luck to another country
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by kennybuda: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
After 5 years in Romania you dint find means to arrange yourself suprice oo i know Romania very well. You are in Bucarest or pitesti?
stpetz:
Hello my fellow country people!

I am a nija born child residing in Romania, i have been here from 5 years now.. sad i just graduated from the masters degree program and considering the situation of things back home, i took the decision to stay more in Romania until i can leave to a better country, to work/hustle.. now the problem is that my residence permit is running out and i urgently will be needing your opinions and ideas on what i can do, to extend my stay, somebody told me to try and apply for a different kind of visa, at the Romanian embassy in Abuja, from here... but i dont know how possible is that.. please if anyone knows what i could do, to regain my legal stay in Romania, you should kindly share and enlighten us all, please.

Thanks &..
may God bless all our good will and struggles! smiley
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
My girl friend is from Constanta in Romania. Just some minutes let me contact her.
My opinion; don't you think when u get a good job, you will be issue with residence permit/work permit? But, i will get back to you.
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by suxes2005(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
fados4sure:
My girl friend is from Constanta in Romania. Just some minutes let me contact her.
My opinion; don't you think when u get a good job, you will be issue with residence permit/work permit? But, i will get back to you.

Now we know your gf is from Romania! You shoulda
contacted her before replying...

~ Sheyi
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
suxes2005:

Now we know your gf is from Romania! You shoulda
contacted her before replying...

~ Sheyi
Boss i hail you. You are suppose to know ur country men na. That is why one is afraid to render assistance sometime. @op, you need to tell us d truth cos, you can't spend such a long time in Romania without knowing what to do.
Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by suxes2005(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
fados4sure:

Boss i hail you. You are suppose to know ur country men na. That is why one is afraid to render assistance sometime. @op, you need to tell us d truth cos, you can't spend such a long time in Romania without knowing what to do.

Fados Fados, howdy?

Sure I know, just decided to pull yah legs.

Hope your gf is helping you to get your own
permit as well smiley

~ Sheyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2014
suxes2005:

Fados Fados, howdy?

Sure I know, just decided to pull yah legs.

Hope your gf is helping you to get your own
permit as well smiley

~ Sheyi
It is well boss

(1) (Reply)

The 14 Most Restricted Areas Of The World That You Can’t Visit / Chinese Girl Arguing With Boyfriend In Middle Of Road Fatally Struck By Car / What Do You Think About This Kind Of Email From America About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.