Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

IK Uches Is Overrated - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IK Uches Is Overrated (3132 Views)

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Is Victor Moses Overrated? / Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Hanibal(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
12large1:
he wasn't our best player yesterday, aluko was but I am not trying to blame him I am just saying that obi is not a number 10 that a country should be using. we need a really really creative midfilder, obi is a cm
for crying out loud mikel set up 3 one one chances for musa... which he wasted... and 2 for uche which uche couldnt control.
thats five chnces created in a match ..what else do u want from a numba 10?

1 Like

Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by chucky234(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
nickxtra:
Don't forget he is playing under and in the presence of a coach who wastes no time in telling the world that Uche is not good. So, the young lad may want to play exactly what the coach wants him to do and not to do it impressively, in his own way to avoid the Coach's backlashing.
Balotelli, Torres, Rooney, Edin Dzeko and Luis Saurez are some of the most criticised strikers in the world yet they delivers when it matter most. Keshi saying Uche doesnt play to instructions is not enough reason for Uche not to perform on the biggest night of his national team career.

1 Like

Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by M4gunners: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
chucky234:
Mikel our best player?
Certainly joke of the century.
No he did his best.If Musa and the Overrated Uche were not sleeping on the pitch, we could have won that Match easily.

1 Like

Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by chucky234(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
M4gunners:
No he did his best.If Musa and the Overrated Uche were not sleeping on the pitch, we could have won that Match easily.
You are right

2 Likes

Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by chucky234(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
kannymoore:
@ chucky234..

What exactly does the word "OVER-RATED" mean to you and what exactly is its co-relation with Uche?

Do you know that after yekini, odegbami, ayegbeni and martins, Uche comes next in the highest ever goals ratio in the super eagles?
Apart from yekini and Ayegbeni, can you name any other nigerian player who has scored 100 career goals in any european league apart from Uche?

Again, I ask, what exactly do u mean by "Uche is overrated" cos he's delivered for club and country consistently. Afterall, in the last two games, he's had a goal and an assist to his name. Now if that isn't a positive statistic then I'm pretty sorry to admit that you have a very poor knowledge of nigerian football.

Have a good day bro.
Uche scored 50 goals in 134 games for Recreativo in Spanish lower division , scored 32 goals in 70 games for Villarreal with 80% of them scored in the lower division.
1 goal in 20 games for Zaragoza, 3 goals in 36 games for Granada and 11 goals in 57 games for Getafe.
Where did you get your 100 La Liga goals from, he is presently rated €2.5m and should give idea where he belong in world football, even Ricky Lambert at 35 is worth €7m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by 12large1: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2014
the guy meant 100 goals in Spanish football lol not 100 in la liga. still a big feat as him or finidi is the only one to have done it. if he was an English man he would be worth more than 2.5 million afterall how many goals has lambert scored for england

1 Like

Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by 12large1: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2014
chai I no watch first half, so obi create 3 1on 1 for that aboki
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Kog45(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2014
12large1:
how many chances did we create for him abeg we need to find a number 10 asap like foreal how can mikel still be our number 10 a country like Nigeria and its population yet we cant find a number 10
What is No 10 for God sake.I'm tired of people telling us we dont have No10 in this era of football advancement.It seem people like you dont want to see Mikel in Nigeria jersey bcs the guy was marvelous against South Africa created five cleared chances in a match and you are telling us ik uche did not see ball.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Kog45(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
He isnt overrated, chances were nt created for him.
Even he was a bit selfish, i dont blame him, players didnt get into positions for him to make a pass, thats how its done in spain, you cant be passing the ball cluelessly.

Thats why there was a strong connection between him and Aluko.
Aluko was tactically brilliant to partner with Uche
Pls dont make excuse for ik uche and dont tell me Mikel was passing ball cluelessly bcs we have 6 cleared chances shared by ik and musa alone.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by chucky234(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
12large1:
the guy meant 100 goals in Spanish football lol not 100 in la liga. still a big feat as him or finidi is the only one to have done it. if he was an English man he would be worth more than 2.5 million afterall how many goals has lambert scored for england
Uche has spend his entire time in Spain, if you calculate his career goals then Yakubu is way above Uche.
Emenike and Brown Ideye also have better goal ratio in Europe and yet to peak, they will surpass Uche before the clock 30.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Kog45(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2014
chucky234:
Mikel our best player?
Certainly joke of the century.
Abeg forget story,apart from goals scored by Aluko that slightly rated him above Mikel,tell me any other player that had a nice game than Mikel.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Kog45(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2014
debo07:
IK uche was called to d team wen evry tin was almost damaged but he really tried his best and we all saw it.And u talked of Emenike starting ahead of IK Uche.it shows u only created dis thread just for attention.You av no idea wot so ever.You are Just as clueless as Keshi and GEJ dat imposed him.
typical uche fan giving us excuses.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by chucky234(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Kog45:
Abeg forget story,apart from goals scored by Aluko that slightly rated him above Mikel,tell me any other player that had a nice game than Mikel.
He had a good game but he was not the best on the night, he was too relaxed, no urgency in his game and had three good chances to shoot but chose to pass to teammates instead. A Yaya Toure would have scored at least a goal in such positions especially where Mikel fell down inside the 18 yard box in search of penalty, Yaya would have muscled out Furman and score.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by debo07(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Kog45:
typical uche fan giving us excuses.
u see IK Uche inscribed on my forehead abi?...mtcheww....I'm just sayin d obvious.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Goke7: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
I have been saying on this forum that this is the least talented super eagles we've ever had, let's face reality, these guys have given all that they can give, they simply can't do better than what we've seen so far.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by chucky234(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Goke7:
I have been saying on this forum that this is the least talented super eagles we've ever had, let's face reality, these guys have given all that they can give, they simply can't do better than what we've seen so far.
You are very right bro, those guys are nothing but overhyphed average players. Onazi and Mikel are clueless, the team that defeated Ghana in Uyo would have done beaten that SA team.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Goke7: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
chucky234:
You are very right bro, those guys are nothing but overhyphed average players. Onazi and Mikel are clueless, the team that defeated Ghana in Uyo would have done beaten that SA team.

This is where keshi faulted, with the bravery he showed by injecting aaron samuel despite all odds, he should have been brave enough to introduce players like emem uduok and that sokari guy in midfield, souht africa for run tire, I've been a keshi fan all thru, but he dissappointed me for the first time, can't believe its the same keshi that also injected babatunde michael against all odds too. Am sure he mustbe regretting it now, he missed the final chance to silence his critics forever. Oh no.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by chucky234(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Goke7:

This is where keshi faulted, with the bravery he showed by injecting aaron samuel despite all odds, he should have been brave enough to introduce players like emem uduok and that sokari guy in midfield, souht africa for run tire, I've been a keshi fan all thru, but he dissappointed me for the first time, can't believe its the same keshi that also injected babatunde michael against all odds too. Am sure he mustbe regretting it now, he missed the final chance to silence his critics forever. Oh no.
Keshi was in a very difficult position make such introduction, knowing fully Nigerians will call for his head if he lost to SA with new players introduced into the team.
The best thing he would have done was to pair Emenike and Aaron with Musa and Aluko on both wings, SE needs traditional wingers like Amunike, Finidi, Ikedia and Tijani Babaginda to score goals.
Re: IK Uches Is Overrated by Goke7: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
chucky234:
Keshi was in a very difficult position make such introduction, knowing fully Nigerians will call for his head if he lost to SA with new players introduced into the team.
The best thing he would have done was to pair Emenike and Aaron with Musa and Aluko on both wings, SE needs traditional wingers like Amunike, Finidi, Ikedia and Tijani Babaginda to score goals.

But he has done it so far by starting aaron against sudan, so why did the sudden fear against south africa, I bet you the guy go de regret am now especially for starting emenike, the guy did not deserve to start, would have been better as a sub sef but all that is gone now but seriously keshi had a chance to continue to be eagles'coach for the next three years but now its difficult to defend his stay now so sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool: Salah And Mane Fight Over Penalty (Photos) / Uk And Australian Football Pool 1.2.x Exposure 2016/2017. / Africa Needs Local Coaches e.g. Kanu - Lagerback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.