Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Aftermath Of Nigeria Super Eagles Failure To Qualify For Afcon 2015:how U Feel? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Nigeria Super Eagles Failure To Qualify For Afcon 2015:how U Feel? (678 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Ready For Congo,says Keshi / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Super Eagles Failure To Qualify For Afcon 2015:how U Feel? by borie4u(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
If someone ever told me that Nigeria will not defend the trophy she won in south-africa in 2013, i'd tell the person to gbagbeee. But the truth is dat we are out of the tournament. I feel happy and also sad at the turn of event. sad that i lost five betting ticket which all have nigeria-south africa game and happy that if we had qualify we would have disgrace the nation with the caliber of players we have now. The team is complacent, the technical department is bereft of ideas and the coach is clueless if i 'd use the popular word. Last sunday i was in a meeting this sunday and Anthony bedikeremo of sport radio raised the question why the president called back Keshi and that it almost cost us and finally has it not cost us. Lesson learnt is that, "never fail to neglect early warning". A little gash can turn to a tunnel if unattended to.
At the moment i feel bad that this chicken made me lose some money and that i wont be seeing the Giant of Africa in action in Equatorial Guinea come next year. How bad do u feel and how are u taking the news?
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Super Eagles Failure To Qualify For Afcon 2015:how U Feel? by holatin(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
incase
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Super Eagles Failure To Qualify For Afcon 2015:how U Feel? by Lordabas: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2014

How i feel?

I feel like strangling Keshi !! angry
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Super Eagles Failure To Qualify For Afcon 2015:how U Feel? by borie4u(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lordabas:

How i feel?
I feel like strangling Keshi !! angry
lol. if u know wat the match cost me u would roast keshi for me. I no go fit eat dinnerthis night. Myarea just quiet like say the landlord chairman died.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Foreign January Bargains / Gareth Bale To Manchester United? / Arsenal's Walcott & Bellerin Challenged To £30,000 Race By Sprinter Richard Kilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.