Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? (776 Views)

What Do You Think Causes People To Believe The Bible Is Gods Word? / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / Re: Chris Oyakhilome – Jesus Is Not Gods Word Anymore, You Are! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by kwenu: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
HEY ALL, PLEASE TELL ME, HOW DO I GET GODS WORD INTO MYHEART, I HAVE SOME OF HIS WORDS INSIDE ME BT I WANT MORE,
THING IS I DONT OR I CANT TRACE HOW HIS WORDS ENTERED ME,YES HIS WORDS WORK FOR ME,

EXPERIENCED AND SPIRIT FILLED XTIANS PLEASE TELL

GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Meditation and understanding.
Re: How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by tolugar: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Literarily speaking, cut it open,

Take it to him in heaven,

He ll speak into it.

I know who did it, though I've not seen him since then to know
How fr
Re: How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by Freshtomato(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
If you are born again, then reading and meditating the word always will help

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by Belexy95: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Through d instrument of meditation. Remain with it for long. U may nt be aware when it gets settle in ur heart. D word of God in ur heart is ur greatest asset in life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
You must read and continue reading. You must meditate on, and practice what you read too.

Incredible wisdom awaits you, when HE affirms you. wink
Re: How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by paxonel(m): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2014
kwenu:
HEY ALL, PLEASE TELL ME, HOW DO I GET GODS WORD INTO MYHEART, I HAVE SOME OF HIS WORDS INSIDE ME BT I WANT MORE,
THING IS I DONT OR I CANT TRACE HOW HIS WORDS ENTERED ME,YES HIS WORDS WORK FOR ME,

EXPERIENCED AND SPIRIT FILLED XTIANS PLEASE TELL

GOD BLESS U ALL
are you a student? if you really want to understand bible you have to be admitted into a higher institution first, bible is one book that require a high level of intelligence and a better thinking capacity to understand.
the saying that, it takes the holy spirit to understand Bible is not true. All Christians have the holy spirit, but not all Christians are educated enough to understand Bible.
every chapter of the bible are combination of verses, they all have specific messages they pass across. if you don't understand the specific message a chapter or verse is trying to let you understand, there is no way that word you read can enter into your heart.
the worst is, you will hear different idea from different pastors of what that verse is saying .you will hear one idea from a pastor today, tommorow that same pastor or another pastor will give you another explanation of that same verse. you become confused and you will not get the actual message what that verse or chapter is trying to tell you.
so you must go to school first, so that when you read, you will have your own understanding for yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Gods Word Enter Into My Heart? by kwenu: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
THANKS TO EVERYONE FO YOUR REPLIES

God bless u, i do meditate on his words and i love it but it seems the words i read and medidtate on arent rooted in me like the others , like for example when i read about the last words of David, it becomes sweet to my soul but i am yet to see immidiate results or sense a different/unique annointing for that verse, so it seem to me that the words i read from such verse arent rooted in my heart and so i choose to know if theres something i aint doing yet

can u guys give me practical experiences u have had with Gods word and that u re still getting results

(1) (Reply)

Programme Of RCCG 2014 Annual Holy Ghost Congress » The Great Shepherd / Mother Is The Precious Gift From Allah. No One Can Take / Questions For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.