Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. (1967 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria / How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by adeboriaji(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
There are no better words of wisdom that best motivate and inspire me to push forward with my businesses than "show me the money". While effort and commitment are absolutely necessary, actions and results mean everything. If results are realized, "show me the money".Mind you,
our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
The world changes constantly, and so does business. The only thing that remains the same is your innate abilities.
Please act fast and overcome failure.
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by lammie21(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
so, your point is

7 Likes

Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by shaggy007(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2014
lammie21:
so, your point is

I tire o.

Na this kain topics dey make me derail threads.
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by conquistadores(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2014
So u jst calld us to motivate us? No evidence to prove ur claim? Wat did u do dat gave u dat amount?

2 Likes

Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by dannydaniels(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Ok....so we should start jumping up??.......people are just weird in Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by stechi(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2014
lammie21:
so, your point is
shaggy007:

I tire o.
Na this kain topics dey make me derail threads.
conquistadores:
So u jst calld us to motivate us? No evidence to prove ur claim? Wat did u do dat gave u dat amount?
dannydaniels:
Ok....so we should start jumping up??.......people are just weird in Africa undecided

Visit the second link on my signature and contact me if you want more clarification but take time to study the site properly.
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by lammie21(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
chat me up on whatsapp pls I got something important to ask you thanks 08073411431
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by omakay(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
adeboriaji:
There are no better words of wisdom that best motivate and inspire me to push forward with my businesses than "show me the money". While effort and commitment are absolutely necessary, actions and results mean everything. If results are realized, "show me the money".Mind you,
our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
The world changes constantly, and so does business. The only thing that remains the same is your innate abilities.

[size=16pt]SERIOUSLY[/size]

You gather e-books that are not yours and begin to reap Nigerians off their hard-earned 4k and you are very proud of it.

I really do not blame you shaaaaa!!!!!

It's poorly educated and enlightened Nigerians that fall into your trap that i blame.

STUDY ABROAD WITHOUT PAYING TUITION. This one got me cracking like madt.

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by omakay(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
adeboriaji:

You info marketers are causing a lot of trouble in the country today.

You people just reap people off everyday with well designed FALSE information.

Guy, if half of what you sell is half true, you would use the information first-hand and make the millions you claim those e-books make.

You info-marketers better make much sales because i have plans to crash all your fraudulent scam in a way you all will never expect.
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thats good but you need more marketing strategy and muscle
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by iykepromotions: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
hahaha well op there's nothing wrong in selling information but what is not fair is not practising what you're selling. for those still looking for one way or other to make money, check out my signature too.... it's a FREE report oo
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by adeboriaji(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2014
I'm sure you people with those nonsense talks don't av a good source of income. If you have you will be reasonable in your thoughts. If you check the link you know I am far away from scammers. My life better. You just condem and remain poor.
Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by arbitrage: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
omakay:

[size=16pt]SERIOUSLY[/size]

You gather e-books that are not yours and begin to reap Nigerians off their hard-earned 4k and you are very proud of it.

I really do not blame you shaaaaa!!!!!

It's poorly educated and enlightened Nigerians that fall into your trap that i blame.

STUDY ABROAD WITHOUT PAYING TUITION. This one got me cracking like madt.

An affiliate or information marketer does not necessarily have to have used or practiced what he or she is marketing. But then it will be wrong if he/she is presenting it as if he/she makes money from the procedures without actually practicing it.

As for studying abroad without paying tuition, it is all about information. That is why information (or rather the application of information) is power. I have known for more than a decade that certain Scandinavian countries offer tuition-free education even to foreigners. I have applied and got such admission, even though I did not go but I have at least two friends that have gone and had their Master's degrees in such place; all tuition free. You must have your living expenses to take care of though as the school will not take care of your living in addition to free tuition fees. Those who do not have such information nor befriend Google will always pay the Information Marketer for their ebooks. They call it "information is power."

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveble. I Made Over 100k Today. by jahbiz: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Op I take God beg u make una go back and modify ur post b4 ago curse una 4 wasting my time and meg cos una neva yan anything.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Bank Wants To Finish My Money / Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.