Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,133 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? (1429 Views)

What Do You Understand By Jagaban? / Help A Sister!! What Should I Give My Good Friend As Wedding Gift? / Ugliest Picture I Ever Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
okay, when it comes to twitter i admit that I'm dumb! Is it just me or Is there someone else in the same shoe as mine?
As in ehn, if you check my twitter account and i tell you when i opened it, you'll be disappointed
The only thing i can do Is to read tweets and log out, lol
who else is in my shoes? don't be ashamed, lol

3 Likes

Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by 9inches(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Maybe you are kinda reserved or something...
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
9inches:
Maybe you are kinda reserved or something...
u fink so I'm kinda reserved tho
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by ITbomb(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2014
I thought it was only me.

To just open and see some one liner is just burdensome
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by 9inches(m): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2014
gracile:

u fink so I'm kinda reserved tho

I know. I can relate to that smiley You rather learn/entertain yourself than engage in gossips or trash talks
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by icekidgodfrey(m): 1:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Lol, I felt this way some tiime ago too. But it gets better wiith time, just try to follow interesting (celebrities aren't always important), and ask for a followback, tweet with the trending topics.. Just try to stay active, believe me its the best social network.. Most importantly remove any thought that its a dating network from your mind..

1 Like

Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by kennynelcon(m): 5:02am On Nov 20, 2014
hmmm, no twitter is my best social site after IG. JUST tweet and hashtag important happenings, ppl will follow then u follow bk

1 Like

Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
9inches:

I know. I can relate to that smiley You rather learn/entertain yourself than engage in gossips or trash talks
howdyou know that?
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
icekidgodfrey:
Lol, I felt this way some tiime ago too. But it gets better wiith time, just try to follow interesting (celebrities aren't always important), and ask for a followback, tweet with the trending topics.. Just try to stay active, believe me its the best social network.. Most importantly remove any thought that its a dating network from your mind..
generally, I'm not a social network freak and so far, only nairaland has gotten the best outta my time
I still can't stop twitter-ing tho, lol
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
kennynelcon:
hmmm, no twitter is my best social site after IG. JUST tweet and hashtag important happenings, ppl will follow then u follow bk
instagram what's so interesting bout instagram undecided
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by 9inches(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2014
gracile:

howdyou know that?

How do I answer that... Well, let's just say I've been using twitter for about 5yrs now with just about 116 tweets cheesy Lol

Most of my social media friends/followers are pretty much people I know offline. I think I'm selective when it comes to making friends. undecided
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by icekidgodfrey(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
gracile:

generally, I'm not a social network freak and so far, only nairaland has gotten the best outta my time
I still can't stop twitter-ing tho, lol

Then happy tweeting... What's your handle?
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by icekidgodfrey(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
gracile:

instagram what's so interesting bout instagram undecided

Lol, instagram is the shxt!!! Try understand twitter first, instagram is sure gonna follow & believe me you'll never stop loving it...
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by icekidgodfrey(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
9inches:

How do I answer that... Well, let's just say I've been using twitter for about 5yrs now with just about 116 tweets cheesy Lol

Most of my social media friends/followers are pretty much people I know offline. I think I'm selective when it comes to making friends. undecided

No harm intended, but to summarize what you said; you're boring. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by Deiok(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
I only use twitter for latest news and happening, with my twitter notification service.
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by 9inches(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
icekidgodfrey:

NL stray kids.. smh. Obviously, your fish brain could not decipher between comments meant for you and whats not. You do not expect me to come down to your age and sing nursery rhymes so it won't be boring to you, do you? Go and hide biko.
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
icekidgodfrey:

No offense buh i for one think he's an extrovert and has got a life outside d internet!
only boring, non-spontaneous, insecure and timid super introverts are addicted to social networks, they need to getta lyf
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Deiok:
I only use twitter for latest news and happening, with my twitter notification service.
We on d same boat bro. gat no time for frivolities cool
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by Deiok(m): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2014
gracile:

We on d same boat bro. gat no time for frivolities cool
Happy birthday to you. LLNP.
Re: Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? by gracile(f): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Deiok:

Happy birthday to you. LLNP.
Thank u cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True: Python Dies Of Sweet Porcupine Meal / World's Amazing Neighbouring Borders. / Funke Adesiyan Says She Does Not Believe In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.