Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter (1368 Views)

#throwbackfriday Upload ur Throw Back And Present Pictures Lets See d Diffrence / Fast And Furious: Kpako Drift / Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 29, 2015
1. Eating meat after food: girl if you keep your meat in the plate and concentrate on the food, no vex no be your fault na kpako tins. Aje butters eat meat while eating their food and may even leave the meat unattended to maybe because its Red Meat. *kpako no dey try dat kin rough play

2. PaPa and MaMa: Growing up and you played Papa and Mama things, where you cook make belive food and you sleep together and do *nothing*, only Aje Kpakos did those while Aje butter had their mumu oyibo barbie doll or teddy bear to play with. *imagine kpako pikin dey act Snow white na ewelwe be dat*

3. Mama thank ma, Papa thank sir: Growing up then after we finish eating, we ll go to our dad and mum and thank them like this:
Me: Papa thank sir
Papa: thank God my son.
We do same with our mum also while for the aje butter when they are done eating they leave the plates for the maid to pack and they go down to their room and continue watching their movie, their Mum or Dad will now come into their room and this conversation will start:
Mum: (knocks on door) junior hope you enjoy the meal?

Junior: yea mum but its a lil bit salty and I think next time I ll prefer tilapia to this beef.

Mum: I'm sorry junior, I ll make it up to you tomorrow.
Awon were, if Aje kpako try dis one for house na stars wen e go count naim I go like to hear d number.

Others are;

If you listen to only naija

If you travel to the village for xmas break instead of western countries.

Feel free to add yours
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 29, 2015
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
Na who carry me enter this mad house? grin

Missclassy, me I be confirmed aje butter wey kpako himself wella. tongue
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2015
Blackett:
Rubbish.

You too vex these days .

You carry Ibi for blockos? grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
Just take a good look at ur life d diff is clear
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Enegod(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You too vex these days .
You carry Ibi for blockos? grin
grin

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2015
@Op shey I warned you not to post this shit and you refused. Now you are seeing thisssss.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Truckpusher(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
Enegod:
grin
Omo! ibi men get temperament problem oh. grin
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by nifemi25(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2015
Just here to read the stupid comment the commentator below me is going to say.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Enegod(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! ibi men get temperament problem oh. grin
yeah because of unreleased fluid..
No nyashing
No masturbation
No hand job
won't receive head
Thats very bad na!
so, vexing is allowed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
Blackett:
Rubbish.

this kpako boy that is forming ninja on my thread. Kilode
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
this kpako boy that is forming ninja on my thread. Kilode
You can't even speak good English. Kpako princess.
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
Blackett:
You can't even speak good English. Kpako princess.
I'm a sweet kpako. Take your kpako and kalo kalo arsse of my thread
Re: Diffrence Between Aje Kpako And Aje Butter by seankay(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2015
OP you nor lie

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Bought A 1 Million Naira TV, Worth It? / Please Notify The Police If You See This Man / A Big Snake Found Near My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.