Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever (60672 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
There are great Chinese brand. Tecno is a disgrace, the funny part is that techno isn't Chinese. Infinix is the new useless brand, injoo isn't even a brand. All crap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by berbs112(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
I still don't get it... Tecno? Why I go dey use China fone? Lolss
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by condralbede(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
nah true....which one r u using
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Mishydoo(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
@OP....PLS TAKE THIS DOWN!....ITS NOT MORALLY RIGHT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF TOPIC ON FRONT PAGE....U CONDEM A BRAND FOR FREE BUT CANT ADVERTISE FOR FREE!

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Is screen sensitivity is not like that of iPhone that is smooth.
SWEAT TOO MUCH?
Contact me today to stay dry
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by texazzpete(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
To be honest, it's pretty damn daft buying a TEcno phone these days unless you're cash strapped and you're buying the sub 20k phones.

This is Q4 2014. If your Android phone isn't getting an update to Android 5.0, why bother?

Insanity is buying a Tecno Z for > 50k when you'll never get an update...meanwhile you can pick up a Galaxy S4 new at that pricing.

Better to buy a Motorola Moto G for approx $140 with guaranteed updates for at least 2 years than to buy any sub 30k tecno phone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by spiceemman(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Please people how dope is an infinix phone and which one makes a whole lot of sense right now for an affordable price? Thanks in advance guys
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by coolvitus(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Chai I can never use that phon very poor in quality
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by djmask(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
My diss is with their spare parts problem. My M7 is lying at home cos of a broken touch screen. Their carlcare said no parts. 26k lying fallow
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sukkot: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
what is android ? is it the name of an operating system ?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by johnstar(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
over worst dey worry d phone
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by kelvinkalu(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Joblessness, Just wasted my precious mb...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by holatin(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2014
this is a post by someone who just hate tecno.
worst or not it the most brand of smartphone use in Nigeria at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2014
hahn:
Op, what you don't understand is that the Chinese genrally don't do research of any kind. What they do is steal knowledge and technology and replicate it. They are not bothered with warranty, quality service etc.

You probably haven't heard the chinese saying, "any dollar that gets into China stays in China". This means, if you want a phone that has all functionalities and costs $300 to build, you'll get it. If you want that same phone, it might end up dying the next day, for $1 you'll also get it.

They don't really care

Very true. Those technologies were obviously stolen.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by nollyway(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Op!!!! Why did u do dis to me sad sad phone dat is already going out of ma gate. . Op e no go bett cryer for u..... almost sold... buh the buyer immediately read dis thread....

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by johnstar(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
dridowu:
Tecno ? If u see tecno product please runaway from it. I took my M3 (6months old) to their carlcare office 4 repair on 2 different occassion to my suprise they could't repair it for same mal-function screen problem. I just have to give it out. God Bless Nokia product, i can't count number of times i went to nokia office for repair , their services and staff are superb.
#fucktecnoproduct
ur case diff o, repair phones? instead of using a bttr phone lyk #teamSamsung

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
what is android ? is it the name of an operating system ?
where in france are you schooling

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Asolab(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Wittylens:

LOL! Go and work on your ENGLISH , Use of Comma And Fullstop!!!

I couldn't read this sh*t you just wrote
u r one of the famous idiot on Nairaland
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Teespice(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2014
never been a fan of tecno phones though.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by hassanfulani(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2014
my techno P5 works fine and am happy about it, is either you don't know how to operate android phones very well (which is clear from IPhones ) or you're not an expert as you claim to be, QED

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
ozoneprince:
Recently i have been advertising Tecno phone till many client,that knows am a phone expert,tackle me with many troubles they have been battling with there phones ,i come to realize,that Tecno have so many queries to answer ? for my customers because i advice many customer to go for there product,but below i point out Top 5 Reason why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever!

LACK OF SOFTWARE UPDATE

This is one of the major problems which many Tecno customer’s have suffered for, we have never heard of OS updates on any Tecno phone. Tecno rather makes new phones everyday, dumping their older customers in the dark while on the venture of getting new ones .They don’t even seem to even know how phone series work. They made N3, went back and made an advance version of the phone and named it P3.

All same similarity, tecno phones lacks the ability to upgrade it operating system. Am really suprised that nothing has been done about this. Is it that you guys don’t have capable software engineers to fix this or what Any reasonable company that values its customers would have found a solution to this but i'm really suprised that nothing has been done so far. BBM now works on android but my friend's tecno d3 can’t use BBM because he can’t upgrade his phone's operating system. On like Samsung,lg which have ota update,direct with wifi or Samsung kies without rooting the phone. As samsung image for ref:
[center][img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/OTA-UPDATES.png[/img][/center]
HIGH PRICE ON SPARE PARTS

Tecno have never used top quality screens for any of their devices. Even the new ‘top notch’ Tecno R7 sports a screen that has nothing to write home about. Tecno is oblivious of Gorilla Glass etc,all is same, Few days Ago, one of my boss call me on which phone to buy on Tecno I recommended H7. After a week he bought the phone, it accidentally fell off his hand as he is coming out his car and broke. We went to the office and could you imagine that we were asked to pay for the screen for almost half of the amount we bought the phone,My boss was angry ,I was humiliated and disappointed ,because I pushed him to buy the phone,he didn’t change,

After that day another customer visited me ,his n9 screen and touch pad broken,they tell him to pay 17,000naira,and it not up to a year he bought the phone,that is to say : the phone is still on warranty, Please define warranty for me people ,because I know of a friend that his s5 samsung screen went blind and it was changed for him? At Samsung office.with his warranty,one of my customer bought infinix last week,it fell couldn't come up,she went to the branch,they change the screen for her free of charge she was so happy,she told me the testimony,unlike her Tecno she couldn't fix because of price...

INPUT AND TYPING :

Despite the fact that you guys improve on getting go keyboard ,still you produce a look alike H3 that is too small,and the keyboard are not responsive at all,still the same just as M3,come on! ,Even the so called R7 keyboard are still not responsive,but check iphone 3 ,even iphone 2 keyboard is very responsive,even without dictionary,i can't have any typing error,ask iphone users,
[center][img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/iphone-keyboard.jpg[/img][/center]
I'm so annoyed with Tecno right now.

http://.com/tecno-is-still-the-worst-android-phone/

you were paid to write this trash. Tecno screen for 17k? You and lie o! Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by therapisteve(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
ozoneprince:
Recently i have been advertising Tecno phone till many client,that knows am a phone expert,tackle me with many troubles they have been battling with there phones ,i come to realize,that Tecno have so many queries to answer ? for my customers because i advice many customer to go for there product,but below i point out Top 5 Reason why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever!

LACK OF SOFTWARE UPDATE

This is one of the major problems which many Tecno customer’s have suffered for, we have never heard of OS updates on any Tecno phone. Tecno rather makes new phones everyday, dumping their older customers in the dark while on the venture of getting new ones .They don’t even seem to even know how phone series work. They made N3, went back and made an advance version of the phone and named it P3.

All same similarity, tecno phones lacks the ability to upgrade it operating system. Am really suprised that nothing has been done about this. Is it that you guys don’t have capable software engineers to fix this or what Any reasonable company that values its customers would have found a solution to this but i'm really suprised that nothing has been done so far. BBM now works on android but my friend's tecno d3 can’t use BBM because he can’t upgrade his phone's operating system. On like Samsung,lg which have ota update,direct with wifi or Samsung kies without rooting the phone. As samsung image for ref:
[center][img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/OTA-UPDATES.png[/img][/center]
HIGH PRICE ON SPARE PARTS

Tecno have never used top quality screens for any of their devices. Even the new ‘top notch’ Tecno R7 sports a screen that has nothing to write home about. Tecno is oblivious of Gorilla Glass etc,all is same, Few days Ago, one of my boss call me on which phone to buy on Tecno I recommended H7. After a week he bought the phone, it accidentally fell off his hand as he is coming out his car and broke. We went to the office and could you imagine that we were asked to pay for the screen for almost half of the amount we bought the phone,My boss was angry ,I was humiliated and disappointed ,because I pushed him to buy the phone,he didn’t change,

After that day another customer visited me ,his n9 screen and touch pad broken,they tell him to pay 17,000naira,and it not up to a year he bought the phone,that is to say : the phone is still on warranty, Please define warranty for me people ,because I know of a friend that his s5 samsung screen went blind and it was changed for him? At Samsung office.with his warranty,one of my customer bought infinix last week,it fell couldn't come up,she went to the branch,they change the screen for her free of charge she was so happy,she told me the testimony,unlike her Tecno she couldn't fix because of price...

INPUT AND TYPING :

Despite the fact that you guys improve on getting go keyboard ,still you produce a look alike H3 that is too small,and the keyboard are not responsive at all,still the same just as M3,come on! ,Even the so called R7 keyboard are still not responsive,but check iphone 3 ,even iphone 2 keyboard is very responsive,even without dictionary,i can't have any typing error,ask iphone users,
[center][img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/iphone-keyboard.jpg[/img][/center]
I'm so annoyed with Tecno right now.

http://.com/tecno-is-still-the-worst-android-phone/

Na engrish be dis?
Sorry oo,I no know becos na Sapele I dey school...

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Extom(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
English shaaa... sad

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Mehn.. Techo self... well I don pass that level since.. When friends comes around for help... and I'm gonna be like your device ain't capable for this trick... They start talking shit like *Tell me you don't wanna do it*

Mehn.. Techo self... well I don pass that level since.. When friends comes around for help... and I'm gonna be like your device ain't capable for this trick... They start talking shit like *Tell me you don't wanna do it*

TECHNO SUCKS TILL DATE

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nwedy(f): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
charix:
1. English is not easy
2. Spam
Tot I was d only observant person #is a borrrowed language shaa#abi na d techno dey make am vib like dat . grin grin
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by tziz(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
I agree wit u@op..
Tecno is a very useless product! I hate it wit passion, I really regret recommending it to my peeps cos till today dey feel it was a wrong move. Very problematic and unresponsive, I don't even wat to start mentioning d bugs!
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by johnshagb(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Sad but true
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sukkot: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

where in france are you schooling
paris. beside the gare du nord station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / 5G Network: List Of Phones To Stop Working From 2022 / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.