Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? (10965 Views)

I Need A Software Used For Creating Digital Year Book / If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. / Software Used For Animated TV Commercials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 1:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Please who knows the software used in creating the popular animated Area videos ?

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWKml8FAuvr34P4O78cjdsbVpolaJOKyZ8nKyVhVQA_wXmiaaIotZrjOB3[/img]
I will be glad if you can be of help.
Thank You Guys.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
I think they use Adobe Flash.
But, Toon Boom Studio is a wonderful 2D animation software.
It beats Adobe Flash.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2014
felixchip:
I think they use Adobe Flash.
But, Toon Boom Studio is a wonderful 2D animation software.
It beats Adobe Flash.
Thanks Bro. I really appreciate...
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Godwin10:

Thanks Bro. I really appreciate...

Always welcome.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
felixchip:

Always welcome.
Please how long does it take to create a 3mins animation with toon boom software?
Lets just say for example one of the Area Videos.
Thanks
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Godwin10:

Please how long does it take to create a 3mins animation with toon boom software?
Lets just say for example one of the Area Videos.
Thanks

It depends on who's doing it and how good you're with the software. You'll have to create and animate each character FRAME BY FRAME.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
felixchip:

It depends on who's doing it and how good you're with the software. You'll have to create and animate each character FRAME BY FRAME.
Jeez just read up some frame tuts. Its quite tasking.
Wow, am actually trying to get myself engaged in animations this festive period as the session for my school is about to elapse this November. Thanks Fchip, lemme go prepare my internet browser for maximum downloads...cheesy
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Godwin10:

Jeez just read up some frame tuts. Its quite tasking.
Wow, am actually trying to get myself engaged in animations this festive period as the session for my school is about to elapse this November. Thanks Fchip, lemme go prepare my internet browser for maximum downloads...cheesy

Good Luck.
And, your questions will always be attended to.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by cgniyi(m): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Adobe Flash and Toon boom can be used to create something like Area.

On Area, Adobe illustrator is used to create the different body parts which are then animated in After Effects.

They've also used Toon boom on other projects.

It's cutout animation like South park , so it takes a very small team a few weeks to a little over a month to produce.

South park is produced by a considerably larger team and take just a week to make an episode.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2014
cgniyi:
Adobe Flash and Toon boom can be used to create something like Area.

On Area, Adobe illustrator is used to create the different body parts which are then animated in After Effects.

They've also used Toon boom on other projects.

It's cutout animation like South park , so it takes a very small team a few weeks to a little over a month to produce.

South park is produced by a considerably larger team and take just a week to make an episode.

Wow, if it takes a team that amount of time, what do you say of a single person. embarassed[
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
felixchip:

Good Luck.
And, your questions will always be attended to.
Have you come across the House of Ajebo animations especially the popular one "press am" with a mashai guy ?
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Godwin10:

Have you come across the House of Ajebo animations especially the popular one "press am" with a mashai guy ?

Yeah.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
felixchip:

Yeah.
i guess its Toon Boom as well ?
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Godwin10:

i guess its Toon Boom as well ?

Looks more like flash.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
@felix, do you use toonboom animate or toonboom studio?
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Godwin10:
@felix, do you use toonboom animate or toonboom studio?

Studio.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2015
felixchip:

Studio.
Cool, am using studio 7.1 crack… I sort for tutorial videos, I got quite a few but were not satisfying… Could you recommend some source for me or good reads(pdf) . Thank You.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2015
Godwin10:

Cool, am using studio 7.1 crack… I sort for tutorial videos, I got quite a few but were not satisfying… Could you recommend some source for me or good reads(pdf) . Thank You.

I'm using 8.
For tutorials, I use youtube.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 3:29am On Jan 01, 2015
felixchip:

I'm using 8.
For tutorials, I use youtube.
OK, I use youtube also... Well have you done any successful project? If you have please share let me marvel a bit.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by prof800(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Godwin10:

Wow, if it takes a team that amount of time, what do you say of a single person. embarassed[
At the end of the day every "reasonable" animation in 2d or 3d, would have to be executed by a team.
smiley

A single student can do wonders alone, but at the end of the day, he would still have to create/join a team of like minds to execute his visions on a big scale. If not ehnn.... persin go fit crash. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
prof800:

At the end of the day every "reasonable" animation in 2d or 3d, would have to be executed by a team.
smiley

A single student can do wonders alone, but at the end of the day, he would still have to create/join a team of like minds to execute his visions on a big scale. If not ehnn.... persin go fit crash. grin grin grin grin

Crash? I don Crash already. My first animation took almost one month. And that was just flash. No animated character.

My second, I for die. Now, I moved to C4D. Modelling and rigging my characters. But, I seriously need hands. My system don dey dance shoki.
Animation is not a one man job. Else na die be that.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by prof800(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
felixchip:

Crash? I don Crash already. My first animation took almost one month. And that was just flash. No animated character.

My second, I for die. Now, I moved C4D. Modelling and rigging my characters. But, I seriously need hands. My system don dey dance shoki.

hahaha... grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao

...don't crash ooo... pls the graphics universe still needs you. wink wink wink grin

I dey imagine how your system go dey dance that shoki....hahaha. grin
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
prof800:

smiley

Thanks Prof
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
felixchip:

My second, I for die. Now, I moved to C4D. Modelling and rigging my characters. But, I seriously need hands. My system don dey dance shoki.
Your animation dy youtube?
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by felixchip(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Godwin10:

Your animation dy youtube?

No. Just my first.
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
The best way to download tuts on YouTube for android uses
1.Download tubemate
2. subscriber to etisalat pay go for economic purposes grin ( you can download files of up to 30gb with just 200 naira) it reduces N15 every five mins, it all depends on how fast your network is.
3.just type the name of any tut you want or any website that has tuts you want, it will just extract all the videos in the website both restricted videos or sold ones.... get them for free with a fast download and choice of video formats cheers wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
prof800:

hahaha... grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao

...don't crash ooo... pls the graphics universe still needs you. wink wink wink grin

I dey imagine how your system go dey dance that shoki....hahaha. grin
Lol I have quit animation my system crashed last month when I was rendering an animation that took nearly 3days my video card spoilt....just got a new system three days ago, am not even dreaming to use it for animation wink
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by prof800(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
frankben4real:
Lol I have quit animation my system crashed last month when I was rendering an animation that took nearly 3days my video card spoilt....just got a new system three days ago, am not even dreaming to use it for animation wink
it is well ooo....

,,and thanks for the tips above. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
felixchip:

No. Just my first.
Provide link na.
Thanks
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by jeffriano: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by ncpat(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
my problem in animation is electricity
Re: Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? by Godwin10(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2015
ncpat:
my problem in animation is electricity
Am in the school environment, so electricity is not much of a problem.
Election is here again, vote 10, 000 megawatts cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers / I Need A Very Good Printer In Lagos / Miss Damn Releases Another Hot Video Twerking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.