Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ladies And Their Bored Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies And Their Bored Life (521 Views)

Ladies And Gents: Meet A Dog With Swag (picture) / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Bored Life by Bigflamie(m): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Sometimes I do think about the kinda life they're living, very boring one. Apart from fashion and relationship/carrier, I don't see any other thing they enjoy. They aren't adventurous. Ok! let me put it this way, guys like to play around e.g. Hanging out with friends, watching football matches, playing video games/ pool etc. but none of these goes with the ladies. They'd rather sit in the house and nag the living day outta ya life. Mtcheewww
Pls, you guys (Mods) should help me move this to the appropriate section. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

No PVC For Alimosho LG / Reason Why Nigerians Will Not Stop Shouting UP NEPA / Just In! Fire Outbreak Hits Berlin Market In Lagos Island (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.