Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? (784 Views)

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / MTN Surprise Hits Abuja Today (pictures Included) / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? by praises16: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
For me yesterday, calling on my MTN zone was a mini-nightmare. When I first saw 40k per seconds for calls, I thought it was a joke. I dialled again and the same thing.
For the whole day, MTN surprised me with 40:00k per seconds for calls on MTN zone and you can imagine how much I had to spend on calls for that amidst groans and sighs.
Thank you o MTN for the surprise.
who else got the surprise

Re: MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? by Dahjhi: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
lmaooo.. I did oooooo.. Nah so I just fling ma calling fone somewhere!! EN TI EN NO GO KILLI US O

1 Like

Re: MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? by holatin(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
none
Re: MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? by holatin(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
me and I
Re: MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? by SirHouloo(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2014
In a country where you can't just faithfully stick to a network, multi choice is advisable- Etisalat and Glo to the rescue.
Re: MTN Surprise: 40k Per Seconds On Zone. Who Got The Surprise? by tayot1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
I was thinking i am the only one zone's charging 40kobo per second. It's not been funny since 2 days ago. I'm used to 4k and 8k per second. Mtn should do something asap!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? / Airasia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane! (Photo) / To You, Which Of These Are More Provocative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.