Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates (144120 Views)

Unilag Finally Upload Everybody's Name That Score 200 And Abvove / Grand Pa Finally Graduates From Secondary School At The Age Of 90 / Unilag Finally Got It Rigth With This Year Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iheanyi40(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mylestone:
dis thread da year
iswear, d thread burst ppl brain
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by scromatan(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
And if SARS catch this one now

hmmmm

na Bye-BYE

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Babalakin(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Not good
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Babalakin(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by NewDelhi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol bnaira the unrepentant fooolish small boy..

See ehn I hate it when people make money illegitimately and flaunt it like they sacrificed a single drop of sweat for it. This idiot during his days at unilag was a chronic Yahoo boy and brutal fraudster flaunting his Yahoo money around campus with customised rides and hanging out with the hottest girls on campus. Well to cover his tracks he tried venturing into music but nothing meaningful came out of it then he ventured into bitcoin sales and buying but no be him real hustle be that.. Bayo abi weytin be that him name again na Gameboy. They plenty for that clique wey dey always waka together that year I know them.. how he has managed to avoid efcc so far is still a surprise.

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by usaration: 9:44am On May 01, 2020
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Generalwoodz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Read the thread back then in cry kiss2014 now it's 2021 I NEVER still do Yahoo undecided

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by flexyrule(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2021

I'm disappointed.! All covenant uni wish dey av d chance to b in federal buh jamb n all won't allow dem and bside so many private uni suffer b4 dey pay d fees while some hostl in federal uni is even more dat d so calld skul fees of private. Tink b4 u post Nxt time
It has been over 5 years since you posted this rubbish.
I'm surprised you haven't deleted it.

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Born2winKingOG: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2021
tollytexy:

seems poverty no allow u identify rich nigga!!!! the range cost like 6M.. is that what we call rich?? when i still gat a folk schooling @ UNILAG that drives 2014 Prado that costs 19M.. moreova who no saabi Bnaira? he no get recognition when he dey Malay sef.. he no dey among top 10... na mumu thread b dis sef.. i tire for NL

Afa... the guy still de ball... while you still de hate..
Check front page thread....bnaira made fpagain
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Born2winKingOG: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Ebenstyles:
undecided where is the richest guy this dude is talking abt? Coz nya I can't see any rich guy here o, except madman..

You still de on the hating vaccine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result