Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates (144044 Views)

Unilag Finally Upload Everybody's Name That Score 200 And Abvove / Grand Pa Finally Graduates From Secondary School At The Age Of 90 / Unilag Finally Got It Rigth With This Year Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Have you seen Mark Zuckerberg posting with flits of cars or shoes or gold wrist watches .Isn't he a young dude.We always want to show off#blackmanmentality .How has he help the community (people around him) rather than to buy expensive wine,clothes,shoes to impress guys and ladies (I know people will lash out at me saying is his money) but still.We shouldn't be celebrating these kind of people it promotes corruption we all know he got his money from a dubious means.#Nothating#facts

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by JerryJJZ(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Princecharmin:
grin ass.hole sad

hahahaha,,, i say after u,,, bottom-hole
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2014
JerryJJZ:

Richest in Unilag, not richest Nigerian. wake up dude

It seemz sawdust is in ya brain!!!

Did i mention "Nigeria" in ma post¿
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamord(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2014
jogerry:

PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT FEMALE = $15
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT MALE = $15
PAID CHEMISTRY DATING ACCOUNT = $10
PAID MATE 1 DATING ACCOUNT = $8
PAID ZOOSK DATING ACCOUNT = $12
ALIBABA ACCOUNT = $10
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $19K = $85
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $14K = $75
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $20K = $105
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $15K = $67
RDP USA .........................= $11
UPS ACCOUNT(GURANTEE SHIPPING) = $12
CPANEL( HACKED PANEL ) = $11
All logins working perfect
Add me up

kramankhan@yahoo.com

Hahaha!! Hacker won follow chop!!
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
iamord:

Game boys.. Job boys
hmmmm. Thanks but I don't still get you. Game boys how? What do they do? I'm sorry for stressing you Bro. what do game Or job boys do? Thanks

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamord(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
sbaks:
hmmmm. Thanks but I don't still get you. Game boys how? What do they do? I'm sorry for stressing you Bro. what do game Or job boys do? Thanks

These are street terms for yahoo boys. I think u should know that one. Its usually coded
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
iamord:

These are street terms for yahoo boys. I think u should know that one. Its usually coded
ok grin

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by jalasem: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
the way the guy dress self like primary 2 kid make me remember my young age
lol...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamord(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
jalasem:
the way the guy dress self like primary 2 kid make me remember my young age
lol...
But his chain fit buy all the cloves in your wardrobe

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by chinkichun: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
iamord:

Epic zoboooo!!!!! grin

Bros, you from uniben?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamord(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
chinkichun:

Bros, you from uniben?
No
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Jayfun3(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Miss BOB-H also man...gwags all the way!!!tell the gang: "happy hustle"...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by ELGREF(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omg
sunky2sweet:

U think Lautech boiz got anytin 2 think about, wu is d richest niccur in Lautech? Lamide will b d 1st name u think of, compare him wiv ds dude, ol Lautech boiz knw abt is partying wiv sum locals, d boiz wu made Lautech knwn ve ol graduated, d likes of Abere,kunle deficile,Tade,kudus,Toye,nature,Oriola,Popo, or do we talk of dt dude wu stays @ AK bellow, he used 6cars ryt dia in d estate wivout sellin any, ds dudes ol got lots of investment.....
omg who is this dude am so impressed with this lautech history.... dont forget crue boiz, por hommes, sly that customize his car about a decade ago greatest ladokite ..... just the little names among the best .... God bless you where ever you are where are osu boiz that is running after lautech boiz.... just flaunting one(1) unilag boi
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by usaration: 1:42am On Nov 26, 2014
tollytexy:

LOL i be yahoo boy..i no be office man... follow me relate make i help your life smiley
na wah
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
tollytexy:

seems poverty no allow u identify rich nigga!!!! the range cost like 6M.. is that what we call rich?? when i still gat a folk schooling @ UNILAG that drives 2014 Prado that costs 19M.. moreova who no saabi Bnaira? he no get recognition when he dey Malay sef.. he no dey among top 10... na mumu thread b dis sef.. i tire for NL
. U be mumu........ that range is 2013 model and d shii costs around 20milli
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Cation(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
ELGREF:
Omg omg who is this dude am so impressed with this lautech history.... dont forget crue boiz, por hommes, sly that customize his car about a decade ago greatest ladokite ..... just the little names among the best .... God bless you where ever you are where are osu boiz that is running after lautech boiz.... just flaunting one(1) unilag boi
. Am sure those arguing about this unilag guy and those condemning lautech have never heard of Richkid.he brought his 2014 range to alata months ago
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by tpia2005: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
whats the source of his income?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by blowjanet: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Mordyb:
that was when lupe was good

lupe is still dope, listen to his latest, Tetsou and Youth and some of his mixtapes, it was from the Lasers Album he started getting too commercial
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by blowjanet: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Mordyb:
that was when lupe was good

lupe is still nice(nice not drug ), listen to his latest, Tetsou and Youth and some of his mixtapes, it was from the Lasers Album he started getting too commercial
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by blowjanet: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2015
depending on d kinda yahoo u do. I knw of someone dt started out hacking banks here in naija and moving millions to his account. Now he's into banks in Europe and America
Moving cool dollars into his account. U don't need me to tell u d guy is fvcking rich now
and this is how FBI will trail u for further info. Watch what u put on the Internet
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Kbs468(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'd rather remain invisible
[quote author=Kbs468 post=40616781]
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Gazaliah(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I'd rather remain invisible

Continue to stay invisible jare...Kbs468,I COME IN PEACE tongue tongue
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gazaliah:

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Kbs468(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gazaliah:

Hahahaha salam salam salam
Ofcourse I am for peace too Man and how is Akwa Ibom? Any leverage on redeployment?
I only wanted to connect with Her based on her feat of earning a First Class Honours and Her international Image only, else nothing more for I am already aware of her status and I respect that to the core, hence this reply is for her.
This message is nothing but intented to actually made known my real motive and I sincerely apologize for my action ok InvisibleGirl. Once again I am so sorry about everything.
InvisibleGirl, incase you don't know, Gazaliah is one of the Real Men of NYSC BATCH A15 and B15 Thread. They actually made everything thin become thick, thus coming to the rescue of thousands of PCMs.
Goodnyt and much regard to 'Him'
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Gazaliah(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2015
InvisibleGirl:

Lol....Kbs is a nice guy...You can whatsapp him and if any other matter is coming up,call me cos am good in Guiding Invisible angel like you......

Come to grin cheesy grin cool think of it,If you employ me,how will I know who am Body guiding sef
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Gazaliah(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Kbs468:

Hahahaha salam salam salam
Ofcourse I am for peace too Man and how is Akwa Ibom? Any leverage on redeployment?
I only wanted to connect with Her based on her feat of earning a First Class Honours and Her international Image only, else nothing more for I am already aware of her status and I respect that to the core, hence this reply is for her.
This message is nothing but intented to actually made known my real motive and I sincerely apologize for my action ok InvisibleGirl. Once again I am so sorry about everything.
InvisibleGirl, incase you don't know, Gazaliah is one of the Real Men of NYSC BATCH A15 and B15 Thread. They actually made everything thin become thick, thus coming to the rescue of thousands of PCMs.
Goodnyt and much regard to 'Him'

Bro,waleikum Salam...When did you become a
Parrot

Since she get first class,na University be her PPA,no doubt about that.

Who ask you wetin ur motive isAbeg,I no look ur side oooo.Am just greeting you.

Beside,is she truly invisible girlCome meet me for ijebu,I get real charm wey go make her visible and feasible to you...Don't thank me now,thank me later.

Hope invisiblegirl no see wetin I typed ooo cos I use invisible hand to type it tongue tongue
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by nemalish: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
some girls castigating him on this thread have actually begun the ultimate search for bnaira on fb

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
dis thread da year
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by gozie112(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
sunky2sweet:

Bruv let dem knw, d dude neva buys fairly used, buh brand new cars... dude got a toy in is name, abeg leave beef aside..
if u really want to knw who dis dude is,go and check his Instagram acct,bnaira1.......the guy is fuckin rich

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result