Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Scammers Don't Understand And Needs To Understand Right Now! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Scammers Don't Understand And Needs To Understand Right Now! (464 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / 1 Jan., 2016 See screenshot Of What Scammers Send To Me / I Don't Understand How To Make Or Reply Ppls Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Scammers Don't Understand And Needs To Understand Right Now! by godsamist: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pity some fully grown up adults,hidding under this great platform with evil motives in defrauding others.
Well..understandably,whether educated or not,a born thief is a thief not minding their mode of operation..armed or unarmed,it runs in their blood.
Anyway,one thing is sure,no sinner ever goes unpunished. At moment,they might be playing smart,basking in the glory of their ill-gotten loots,but sooner or later their evil must definitely catch up with them.
Some months ago,a user name(ibidun)ademiluyi provfvicky,played fast on me but when i saw the nemesis awaiting him,never bother to ask for a refund,because already,he lost something greater than what he stole fro me.
As sure as the earth exist and functions,whosoever breaks the hedge,serpent must surely bite..no two ways about it.
Needless placing curse on them,because they(time boom waiting to explode]cursed already.
Scammers stil hidding here,is either you amend or wallow in great miseries later,it's so sure,your evil must catch up with you!

(1) (Reply)

Secrets / Do You Remember The 12-12-12 Acronym? / What Are The Bad, The Good Things And Nasty Things You Did In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.