Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Secrets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secrets (453 Views)

15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. / How To Download Youtube Videos In Any File Formats - Youtube Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
well I have little things to discuss, and I welcome advice and problems. their is a saying I learnt from someone THERE IS A SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM.

Secret are dangerous, powerful and heavy. almost everyone has a secret if not all, we have our reasons for keeping one secret or the other, in which sometimes we sworn never to let out till we die.
two type of secret 1. the one we keep for ourselves and the one we keep for some one else. I will let you know something, secret sometimes is the cause of our predicament and letting it out is the solution. but its difficult to let out? yes it is that's why its powerful. secrets changes us it DESTROYS US. secret is an heavy chain hung around our neck it doesn't allow us move forward it keeps us in a stagnant position and we know.
sometimes I think we know the solution to our problem but we are afraid to make the buoyant step. what's your take on this?
Re: Secrets by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
what is keeping you from moving forward
Re: Secrets by iceberylin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Waris this undecided

1 Like

Re: Secrets by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:
Waris this undecided
Re: Secrets by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:
Waris this undecided
a letter to your illiteracy
Re: Secrets by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Secrets by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
i hate secrets

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember The 12-12-12 Acronym? / Why Do Toddlers Call "Daddy" Before Any Other Names? / What If The DEAD Come Back To Life After 40years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.